Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ E-Hero ❯ How it Started ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yay, I had more ideas.
Oh and for reference words that are Italic are flashbacks or thoughts

The drive to the beach was a long one and everyone was tired, because the sun was going down nothing was going on yet so we just decided to talk and the only question anyone was willing to ask me was "So what's your story, how'd you become an Elemental-Hero?" My reply was already planned out. "It's a long and awesome story well here's how it happened..."

Back before the hero days I was an average kid who had no athletic ability, or any friends at all I mean the ones I had were great but they had secrets, big secrets. Riverside High School was not the type of school that most people would picture as finest in the state, but it was good except for the constant harassment of more popular people. Then one day there was this huge fire and as the school was being evacuated I noticed that my friends were not there at all. I searched the grounds regardless of teachers yelling at me.

I found them up on the hill fighting some kind of giant monster but of course I thought that they weren't some other people when a beautiful woman in a skin-tight red outfit yelled "Mikey-kun watch it!" I looked up to find a giant green bird falling straight at me. I dodged in time to watch him hit hard. I heard the sickening sound of bones snapping loudly, it made me wonder why nobody at the bottom of this hill heard this loud battle. Then another thought passed through my head, nobody called me Mikey-kun except for..."Ani?!" I called "Kid" The bird-person said weakly behind me. I turned to watch him dissolve into feathers and dust. "Put on that necklace" he said as he dissolved. I put it on weary of the fact that if it turned me into what I thought it would I could help my friend fight this powerful foe. I changed for the first time and was then told by the apparent leader Sparkman that I'm now called Avian and that the only people that can be trusted as of right now were the other heroes.
As you can see I'm not one for rules. I took up the fight knowing that I too may dissolve but I threw the thought aside when I saw Ani falling similar to the way the former Avian fell. I flew under her and caught her inches before she hit. "Ok, flights down but how do I use my powers?" I asked Ani as we flew back up to fight this monster. "Well you can shoot feathers like bullets, cause small tornadoes, and other powers which will become apparent as you mature as a hero you also have super stength and agility, oh and bird-like qualities. "What's that mean?!" I said as I started shooting steel hard feathers from my hands and wings. "You'll see." Ani said as she winked at me. I now know what she meant. Yugi remember at your party when..."Yeah we get it go on with the story!" Joey snapped "Fine" I said

The fight ended, Ani decided to show me the skyscraper which was the new HQ of the E-Heroes. "Here we are." she said holding out her arms like there was some kind of foreign car behind her "Oh and during combat could you please call me Burstinatrix instead of Ani, don't ask why but could you please?" "Oh sure and what's my name?" I said "Avian." Burstinatrix replied cooly "Awesome! Who came up with these names." I said "He did" said Burstinatrix pointing at a monitor that had the picture of some kind of an alien, it was there briefly because it switched to a picture of some kind of golem made of clay at this point all the heroes entered the lair. They all separated their necklaces and revealed my whole gang of friends. "Dear lord you're all heroes?" I said " not all of us but there are still other necklaces." she said as she pointed to a rack of necklaces. I began taking on missions and my powers developed I can now control wind currents with my hands even when I'm in human form. "So that's my story." I said "I've lived through battle after battle and finally made it to this job here." "Woah, woah, woah" Joey said "that had everything heroes, monsters, and I think there was an explosion in there somewhere."


I think this was my best but some might argue against it