Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescing Yugioh ❯ Haunted ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes, I skipped over the first four songs on the Evanescene 'Fallen' album. But I have good reasons!

Going Under- I already have a fic for this under 'Tiny Tales of Terror' called 'Going Under the Rabbit's Foot'.

Bring Me To Life- .. I can't think of one for YGO... if anyone has suggestions ^_^

Everybody's Fool- Two words 'Everybody's Sue'.

My Immortal- Look at Bring Me To Life.

*** {Text in the brackets means flashbacks ^_^}

"I'm home." Seto locked the door behind him. The mansion was unusually quiet, Joey and Mokuba were normally up and creating all sorts of chaos, "Jou-kun? Mokuba?"

"I'm up here." called an airy voice from atop the spiral stairs. ::Joey... what are you doing? What am I doing?:: the brunette thought furiously. Ever since that ball incident so many years ago, Seto discovered a side of Joey he wished he hadn't provoked.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keep me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there


{"Bastard! I didn't marry you so that you could boss me around!" Joey flipped the dining room table over. Seto jumped back and saw rage written across his new wife's face, "You fuck-face! I thought you loved me!"

"Joey! I do!"

"Don't lie to me" Joey shouted, jumping over the table and holding a knife to Seto's neck, "I won't go back to that, you hear me!?!"}

"What do they call it?" Seto said to himself, "Oh, yeah. The Honeymoon Cycle. He loves me, he despises me, he tries to hurt me, then goes back to being sweet again."

At the top three steps, white petals were scattered. The CEO started to smile when he noticed streaks of red on some of the petals. He dropped his suitcase, fearing the worst of his wife or brother, and followed the trail of petals and blood to his office. Inside, Joey was sitting on the desk. He was naked and cutting his arms with a kitchen knife. The cuts weren't deep, fortunately.

"Jou-kun! What are you doing?" Seto cried, snatching the knife away from him.

Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down


"I was waiting for you, Seto." Joey said, kissing Seto softly, "I want you."

"Where's Mokuba?"

"In his room, asleep." Seto backed away, "Come on, we've been married a long time..."

"No, Mokuba might hear." Seto immediately regretted those words. Joey's eyes became dark with lust and anger as he tackled the taller boy and brought him down. The older boy cried out as he felt Joey bite his neck, then kiss the wound. He squirmed and tried to fight back.

Hunting you I can smell you- alive
Your heart pounding in my head


"Joey, stop!"

"How about not?" Joey sneered and retrieved the knife that lay only inches from them. He proceeded to tear Seto's clothes off him, shredding them with knife and leaving light scars on his pale chest, "Doesn't it feel great?"

"No! Stop!"

"My poor baby.." Joey cooed, kissing the wounds he had inflicted.

Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Saving me raping me
Watching me


"You don't want to play?" Joey asked innocently. Seto nodded, hoping that Joey would give up, but instead, Joey ripped his husband's pants off and began to grind his hips against Seto's own, "Too bad, I'm not waiting anymore." The blonde held the knife up to Seto so that he could see the blood on it.

"Joey... I love you..." Seto gasped, trying to hold back lustful moans, "But.. I can't take this anymore..."

"What?" Seto grabbed his wife's hand, twisting it so that the knife's blade was right against Joey's throat. Sad brown eyes met hurt blue eyes as the knife sunk into the blonde neck, "Seto-kun, I..."

Tears streamed down both faces as Joey went limp into Seto's arms. Seto pulled the knife out and looked at it. He must of been screaming, Mokuba ran in, concerned.

"Big brother?! What happened?"

"Nothing, Mokuba... call an ambulance."

Watching me wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you loving you
I won't let you pull me down.

*~*Fin*~*