Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Arrival at the Embassy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yugioh but, everything else is mine.

Fallen Angels

Chapter Three: Arrival at the Embassy

The three boys arrived at the Embassy and as soon as they walked into the doors, the whole company looked stunned and bowed. The boys felt more than a little nervous. Another woman walked over to them and she was wearing a black business suit. She had brown eyes and black hair.

"Your Highness, Your Excellencies," said Michelle, "I would like to present my assistant, Ms. Samantha Morris. She will help me in bringing out your inner gentlemen."

The boys greeted her and then Samantha said, "I'll show you to your room." The boys looked perplexed and she then explained that the three of them used to share a room because they hated being apart so much.

The boys entered their room and it was almost as big as the school gym! Yugi, Seto, and Joey each had a King-sized bed and everything a guy could want!

"This room's even bigger than the one I have at home," said Seto in awe.

"These beds are really comfy!" chirped Joey as he flopped down on one.

"This place is beautiful," said Yugi as he looked at everything in amazement.

Just as the boys were getting settled, a knock came from the door. Yugi opened the door and saw a young man, no older than themselves, in a suit. He explained that he was one of the butlers that worked at the Embassy and that it was time for Supper. The boys walked down the stairs and found the dining room. They walked in to see Michelle, Samantha, and, to their amazement, their families and friends, all sitting around the giant table.

"Wow!" said Joey happily, "It's great to see you guys!"

"Well," said Tristan, "We're just all here to wish you guys good luck for the next week because we won't get a chance to after tonight."

"Why not?" asked Yugi.

"Because," said Mokuba sadly, "After tonight, Michelle, has told us that we can't be near you three during your week of training."

Yugi, Seto, and Joey were shocked asked Michelle why this was going to happen.

"I'm only doing this to keep you three from being distracted," said Michelle in a business-like tone, "I want all of your attention on the training and only the training."

"Ms. Tretheway," said a young maid at the door, bowing her head, "All the arrangements have been made."

"Thank You, Kathy," said Michelle. Kathy curtsied and walked out of the room.

"What's been arranged?" asked Yugi.

"I've just called your school, KaibaCorp, and the sponsors for the Duel Monsters tournament, telling them that you three will not be able to attend. Like I said, I want your undivided attention on your Royal Training."

"Listen!" barked Seto, "Just because you found out who we are doesn't give you the right to…"

"I have every right!" interrupted Michelle angrily, furious that they didn't understand how important their training was , "Because you three have been missing for five millennia and it's time you three came back to your rightful country! Furthermore, your dueling decks, personal ornaments and commoners' clothing will be taken home by your families and you will only wear what I give you during the training."

"SCREW THIS!" yelled Joey.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?!" yelled Michelle, for she was horrified with Joey's choice of language.

"YOU HEARD ME!" shouted Joey, "WE'RE OUT OF HERE! IF WE HAVE TO GIVE UP OUR NORMAL LIVES, FAMILIES, AND FRIENDS FOR YOUR STUPID TRAINING, THEN FORGET IT!"

"Joey's right!" shouted Yugi, "I understood that you wanted our full attention but, we had lives long before we found out about our pasts. I just don't see why we can't have both!"

The three were about to storm out of the room and leave the Embassy when Yami stood in front of them.

"Michelle," said Yami calmly, "Maybe I should explain things to them."

Michelle calmed down, sighed with relief and thought, "Well, back in Staridium, Pharaoh Yami always knew how to calm them down and make them think rationally."

Yami took them into the next room and said, "I'm very disappointed in you three and especially you, Yugi."

"Why?" asked the other three.

"Because," sighed Yami, "Staridium needs you three to come back more than ever. Michelle told me about what will happen if you three don't return to your original kingdom."

"What happens if we don't come back?" asked Joey.

"It'll be run by the Government," said Yami.

"That can't be too bad…" Yami cut Seto off by saying, "Oh yes it can!"

"Why would be so bad if their Government handles that Realm, Yami?" asked Yugi.

"Aibou," said Yami, "Their Bureaucracy is filled with nothing but tyrants who only care for themselves. Michelle told me about what they had planned if you three don't return. They plan on turning Staridium into a Dictatorship and completely destroying every bit of magic that exists. When that's finished, it'll become a technological place made of cold steel and cruelty."

"So basically," said Joey, "they're like the Big 5." Yami nodded his head. The other three understood and walked back into the dining room. They apologized for stomping out and Michelle told them that she understood why they did. They had dinner and said their good-byes to, basically, their normal lives for a week. Their decks were given to Solomon and Mokuba for safekeeping. They were allowed to keep their normal clothes and personal adornments in a special chest that Samantha placed in their room. Their clothes were neatly folded with Joey's dog tags and Seto's card-shaped locket on top. Yami, who was allowed to stay because he felt it would be good for them to have someone who knew both realms around, wore the Puzzle. Yugi, Joey, and Seto all changed into the satin pajamas that Michelle had made for them. Yugi, because he was the Prince, had amethyst pajamas with the Royal Emblem of Staridium, which is the Rainbow Eternity in front of a griffin and a dragon, on the breast pocket. Seto, in jet black pajamas, and Joey, in cobalt pajamas, both had the symbol for Staridian Nobility, gold and silver Caesar-like laurel wreaths with the ends upwards and intertwined. They also put on robes and slippers of the same design. They walked out of the room and spotted Yami, who was wearing a vermilion pair of pajamas, robe and slippers with the symbol of Egypt on the breast pocket.

"Well," said the former Pharaoh with a smile, "This brings back some memories to me."

The other three said good night and drifted off into a peaceful repose in their room. Michelle and Yami spoke for a bit and they both agreed on one thing; training a shy angel, a loudmouth puppy, and a cold CEO was NOT going to be easy.

TBC! Please R&R!