Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Time to Leave -- For now! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't YGO but, I do own the story. Enjoy!
 
Fallen Angels
Chapter Twenty: Time to Leave - For now!
 
Everyone was back at the Staridian Palace in the Great Hall for the reception of all four-newlywed couples. The eight newlyweds were seated front and center, among the happiness of all present. Part of the reception was to have a festival. The guys decided to bring in amusement park rides.
 
The exquisite feast, of which Joey did not pig out on, consisted of wonderful turkey, fabulous seafood of all kinds, assorted vegetables, many different desserts, and four magnificent carrot wedding cakes with cream cheese frosting. (AN: I love carrot cake!)
 
“Man! This is great!” said Mokuba as he stuffed his face with a third cupcake of the twenty-four that he and Noa swiped from the buffet table after they each had a HUGE piece of Seto and Izshizu's wedding cake. They were hiding under the buffet table at the time.
 
“I know! This is Bliss!” agreed Noa, who had his mouth filled with his cupcake.
 
They had eaten the whole bunch and were fine until they climbed out from under the table.
 
It was time for the brides and grooms to have their first dance as married couples and they were dancing to Madonna's “Cherish”. (AN: I love this song. It's so pretty and energetic. I don't own this song either.) When Mokuba and Noa sort of staggered out on to the dance floor and then they PUKED all over the center of the floor!!
 
“What the?!” yelled Duke as he and wife, along with the other three couples, backed away from the icky mess that was being caused by the spirit fairy and the young boy.
 
“I thought I told you two NO cupcakes after the wedding cake!” yelled Seto, who was very angry that they pigged out on sweets when they weren't supposed to.
 
“What a mess!” yelled Tea as she felt bad for the poor, yet dumb, boys.
 
All of a sudden, there was a pair of voices, laughing hysterically! Everyone turned around and saw Yugi and Joey laughing their heads off!
 
“Does anyone remember what I was like before I married Mai?” laughed Joey.
 
Then everyone started laughing along with them and forgave Noa and Mokuba. The two boys were given medicine and got better in time to dance a bit, play games, go on rides, and finally, say good bye to the four new couples as they left for their honeymoons. Duke and Vivian left for China, Joey and Mai were heading for Italy, Seto and Izshizu were heading for Egypt partially to spend time with Odion and Marik because once the honeymoons were over it'll be hard for Mr. and Mrs. Kaiba to return because of their duties, and Yugi and Tea were heading for Hawaii.
 
They all got into their separate limos and headed for the airport in Domino. Everyone threw rice as they left to begin their new lives.
 
Fin(For now!)
 
That's right! A five-anime crossover(including this one) sequel is in progress and get ready for BIG news! Ja Ne!