Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Fairytale Fantasy Come True ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own YGO but, I own everything else.
 
Fallen Angels
Chapter Nineteen: Fairytale Fantasy Come True
 
The happy day had finally arrived for Yugi and Tea. A Royal Wedding between the magical kingdoms of Staridium and SunMoon, which was long awaited for 5000 years, would happen today at the Temple of Zephyrina. The temple was in a forest of silver pine trees and millions of wildflowers. This forest was known as the Oasis of the Goddess because, according to legend, when Zephyrina created Staridium, this forest was the first place where the birds, Duel monsters, and animals she created to amuse herself, lived in harmony.
 
In the temple, the altar was covered with flowers and the ends of the pews were swathed with fresh mint, cherry blossoms, and orchids. The candles scented with chamomile, roses, and lilacs burned brightly in the windows with an aura of awe around them. Wendy was chosen to wed the two Royals and she was dressed in a flowing blue robe that seemed to float as she moved. According to Staridian tradition, both the bride and the groom are given to one another by their parents. Since Empress Aurora DeNeil and and King and Queen of SunMoon were not there, Tea's parents would give their daughter to Yugi, dressed in the Royal attire of SunMoon while Solomon and Yami would give Yugi to Tea in Royal dress. Solomon was going to be wearing a custom-made, duplicate version of the armor worn by Aurora's father, Zachary. The armor was a golden color with the Royal crest of Staridium on the chestplate. The cape was deep violet and Solomon even got to wear the crown that was worn by Zachary after he abdicated and gave Staridium for his daughter, Aurora, to rule. Yami was wearing his finest Royal Egyptian robes, his golden sandals, sennen eye crown, the Millennium Puzzle, and other exotic fineries. Yami was now considered Yugi's brother so, with the absence of the Empress, he also got to give his small hikari to Tea. They both looked amazing but, paled in comparison to Yugi, himself.
Yugi was wearing a black silk cape-like jacket with a white satin, high-collared, shirt with white satin pants. He wore a wreath of mint leaves and daises on his head and black silk slippers on his feet. The jacket had Staridium's crest on it. Yugi had just put on the Rainbow Eternity and the Eye of Ra around his neck. Wendy had given him his mother's star jewel because after he married Tea, she would get the Eye of Ra and his star jewel would be the Rainbow Eternity because it's stronger than the Eye of Ra. He was just finished dressing when he finally noticed the other two men looking at him.
 
“What?” giggled the young Emperor.
 
“You look wonderful, Yugi,” Solomon proudly smiled as he hugged his grandson.
 
“This is a very big day for you, my friend,” said Yami happily as he wrapped an arm around Yugi, “How do you feel?”
 
“A bit nervous,” admitted Yugi, “I feel like I have lots of butterflies in my stomach.”
 
“At least you don't have what Joey had at his wedding,” laughed the Pharaoh. The both Yugi and Solomon started laughing hysterically because it was the truth.
 
Meanwhile, in the bride's quarters, Tea and her parents, Mike and Kyoko Gardner were getting ready for the wedding. Tea's father, Mike, was wearing the silver armor of the last king of SunMoon, Marcos. Tea's mother, Kyoko, was wearing a silvery violet gown Victorian-like gown that once belonged to Sheila Valkirine, the Great-grandmother of Princess Azalea, Tea's incarnation. They looked wonderful but their daughter looked spectacular. Tea was wearing a silvery-white, strapless gown with white gloves that covered all the way past her elbows, a silver silk cape, a crown of violets and red roses and she was wearing an amulet that carried the Royal Seal of SunMoon. The Seal is a solar eclipse with a shooting star across the seal.
 
“How do I look?” asked Tea, grinning.
 
“You look beautiful, honey,” said Kyoko as she hugged her daughter.
 
“Yes, sweetie pie,” said Mike, “Yugi is a very lucky young man.” He wrapped his arm around his daughter. Them they all headed towards the altar.
 
The music started as Bride, Groom, and their families walked to the altar; the bride and her family from the East, the groom and his family from the West.
 
Wendy first asked Tea's parents, “Who gives this woman to this man?”
 
“We, Michael and Kyoko Gardner, give this bride to her groom.” Said Mike. Then, Tea walked a little away from her parents towards the altar. Wendy taught both families what to say at this part of the wedding.
 
Wendy happily nodded, and then turned to the Motou family and asked, “Who gives this man to this woman?”
 
“We, Solomon Motou and Pharaoh Yami of Egypt, give this groom to his bride.” Said Solomon. Then, Yugi joined Tea at the altar. The bride and groom smiled and held hands.
 
“We are here, fafter a 5000 year wait, to join Emperor Seraphim and Queen Azalea in the bonds of marriage. When Zephyrina longed for a soul mate, she created Stalos (Pronounced “stal-los”) from stars and moonlight. Stalos is in control of only two things, love and time. Stalos is the other main God but, there are fewer stories about him because he was so shy.” Said Wendy.
 
Everyone laughed softly because the two Staridian gods sound just like the bride and groom.
 
“But,” continued Wendy, “This is a concept that Earth has known for a long time. The names some people on Earth use for Stalos and Zephyrina are Mother Earth and Father Time. The bride and groom have written their own vows and have chosen to use their mortal names as well.”
 
Everyone was silent as the vows were spoken.
 
(AN: We're going into Script Format now.)
 
Yugi: Tea, you are life's precious gift to me, my springtime, my hope and my joy. You are everything good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, heart, body and soul. How blessed I am to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days. I vow to be a good husband to you, Tea, always putting you first in my life, always to comfort you in your sorrow and rejoice with you in your victories. May our hearts and very breath become one as we unite this day as husband and wife. I promise to be your true love from this day forward and forevermore.
 
Yugi finished, slipped the gold band on Tea's finger, and placed the Eye of Ra around her neck as happy streamed down his face. Tea held his ring as joyful tears were also falling.
 
Tea: Yugi, you are life's precious gift to me, my springtime, my hope and my joy. You are everything good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, heart, body and soul. How blessed I am to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days. I vow to be a good wife to you, Yugi, always putting you first in my life, always to comfort you in your sorrow and rejoice with you in your victories. May our hearts and very breath become one as we unite this day as husband and wife. I promise to be your true love from this day forward and forevermore.
 
With that, she slipped the gold band on his finger.
 
(AN: Back to Story Format now.)
 
Wendy smiled at them. “If there is anyone who feels that this marriage is a mistake, please say your peace now.” The room was a silent as a sentry.
 
“Well,” smiled Wendy, “I pronounce you, not only husband and wife but, Emperor and Empress. You may now kiss each other.” Yugi had to stand on his tiptoes but he and Tea kissed with indescribable love and passion.
“It is my honor to present Mr. and Mrs. Yugi Motou, a.k.a., Their Royal Majesties, Emperor Seraphim and Empress Azalea DeNeil!” announced Wendy.
 
Everyone cheered and clapped as the two new rulers ran into the golden carriage that drawn, not by a horse, but by a Curse of Dragon. Celtic Guardian was driving and everyone headed for the Palace to celebrate all four marriages.
 
TBC!
Finally! They're all married!! Now it's time for the reception, and then they all will be taking off for their honeymoons! Ja Ne!