Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen ❯ Haunted ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Priestess: It's another Darkshipping…in a twisted sort of way.

 

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me
here with you

 

"Upset? Why should I be upset? You're a Pharaoh, and I'm a camel-shit thief. Why should be upset that you'll murder me and a hundred others, but your father's tomb is desecrated and suddenly the world is coming to an end."

 

There it was again, that voice which haunted all his dreams.

 

When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

 

"Do you think I'm stupid?" he asked, his words creating frosty white steam in the frigid air. "I know you're still around. You don't fool me!"

 

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down

 

Only silence greeted him.

 

But for all he knew, the one he was seeking could be hiding in that tree, watching him and laughing.

 

Fearing you, loving you
I
know I'll find you somehow

 

He would find him. He had to find him. He knew he would find him, and then he would kill him.

 

But he would be back. He would always be back.

 

Hunting you I can smell you-alive
Your heart
pounding in my hands

 

Every time he saw a flash, he whirled around-only to see that it was just snow being knocked off a branch.

 

For all he knew, he could have been hiding there the entire time, pretending to be snow himself-his hair was certainly pale enough.

 

Calling me, killing me
I won't
let you pull me down

 

Sometimes he wondered why he bothered.

 

Why he spent days searching for him, only to kill him? It wasn't as if it would last-if it would have, he wouldn't be able to find him each time.

 

Or, more often, be found himself.

 

Saving me, raping me
Watching
me

 

He had seen him just a week ago. The death had been so easy it hadn't seemed real, but he knew that it hadn't been an illusion.

 

Could an illusion stop him from falling off a cliff? Could an illusion kiss him? An illusion could die, it could speak, but could it kiss him?

 

Watching me, haunting me
I can feel you
pull me down

 

He saw him behind every branch, in every mirror, in every dream, every time he closed his eyes.

 

It was becoming some kind of an obsession with him. It seemed almost as if he lived only to kill him, and then kill him again.

 

Fearing you, loving you
I won't
let you pull me down

 

If his was so determined to haunt him-and it now seemed almost inevitable that it was-he would be haunted right back.

 

After all, haunting was what spirits did.

 

Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.

 

Kiss me, kill me…

 

Watching me, haunting me
I can feel you
pull me down

 

Sometimes he felt as though the only reason he was still alive was because he was too. He had to search and search until he was able to find him and kill him, then the entire cycle would start again.

 

Besides, he needed to repay that kiss.

 

Fearing you, loving you
I won't
let you pull me down