Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faulty Reasoning ❯ I Want You to Want Me ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- I Want You to Want Me

Ryou lay on his bed staring fixedly at the ceiling. His thoughts flitted about, trying to create an acceptable plan of action. He had wanted this for a long time, if he could just figure out how to get his yami to take an interest in him. He had said himself that he found shy and uncertain lovers undesirable. He frowned, seeking an answer.

The only way to become experienced was to…well, to put it frankly, he'd have to have sex with someone. He wanted to have his Yami as a lover and he knew he'd have to work his way backward from bedmate to boyfriend. But the idea of losing his virginity to someone as fierce and potentially violent as his yami was slightly unappealing.

"Damn!" He sighed. Eventually he began to gather up will power and energy to roll over and look at the clock. He was going to meet Yuugi, Jou, and Honda at the theater to see a film. His eyebrows quirked as he ran through that last thought again. Hopelessly, he began to smile. "Of course."

Bang!

He jolted upright, huffing. He glanced about wildly, his eyes falling to the doorway. His yami was leaning on the door jamb with a large box at his feet, where he had dropped it.

He was holding a chain at arms length and looked very satisfied. Ryou, now full of energy, had rolled off the bed and made his way over to his other. "What's in the box?" he asked as he reached out to open it. He was terrified that is was the dismembered body of someone who had pissed the spirit off. Just as he was about to open it, a foot slammed down on the box, nearly crushing Ryou's fingers in the process.

"Nothing for you to worry about," his yami informed him with a dangerous glint in his eyes. Ryou decided to leave well enough alone. He had heard the box jingle when his dark stepped on it. No body parts.

The chain swung in front of his face and he went cross eyed. He sat back, shaking his head, and looked again. "A spoon?" A very ornate spoon handle had been bent around a silver chain. Ryou looked up at the holder and back at the necklace. "Very nice," he murmured noncommittally and moved to look at the clock, as per his original plan.

A tsk sounded behind him and he glanced back. "Very nice?" his yami sneered and glanced at the charm. "Very expensive," he corrected and slipped it around his neck, settling it on his collar bone. Ryou felt the cold kiss of metal along his throat and glanced in the mirror. There, at the base of his throat, was a spoon on a chain.

He touched it and commented, "An original piece to be sure."

"You have no taste." The thief picked up his box and placed it in a corner, certain Ryou wouldn't touch it if he wished to live. "And no sense of time," he added as an after thought and disappeared.

"What?" He finally looked at the clock. "Four minutes!"

***

As he came tearing around the final corner and into view of the theater, he saw Yuugi and Honda staring raptly at a watch and Jou staring in his direction as if waiting for him to appear, which he had been. When he caught sight of Ryou he began to cheer and applaud, egging him on to run faster. Honda looked up and began to shake his head. "He won't make it!" he called.

Jou ignored him and continued to clap. Ryou made it to them and bent over, panting. "Fifteen seconds to spare!" Yuugi announced, causing Jou to crow happily.

"Hand it over, buddy," Jou demanded, holding out his hand. Honda grudging pulled out his wallet and began counting out money.

"What is going on?" Ryou asked, watching the exchange with raised eyebrows.

Jou smiled and riffled through the money handed to him. "It's the latest gambling craze, Ryou Racing."

Yuugi pulled out a ticket and handed it to Ryou. "We got your ticket already. You can pay us back later."

"Let's go," said Honda. "The movie's already started."

"I'm in no hurry. Who picked this movie anyway?" Jou whined as they started into the theater.

"I did," Honda smirked.

"Figures."

"I just love to watch you squirm and act like a girl, is that so wrong? By the way, you're sitting between me and someone else. No walking out!"

Yuugi turned to Ryou. "You'll have to sit next to Jou. I can't stand to torture him."

Ryou laughed, "But you're more than content to watch!"

"Just as long as I don't have to do the actually torturing."

"That's terrible." Ryou paused. "What movie are we seeing, anyway?" Yuugi smiled and pointed to the marquis. "That`s an old one. We`ll be the only ones in there."

"Exactly."

***

Pale hands, turned stark white by the chaotic lighting, slid over the perfect expanse of exposed chest. A pinch, a caress, a line of kisses down to the belly button. Suppressed shivers and sighs rose and floated through the theater. Ryou popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth, never taking his eyes off the engrossing scene.

The shirt had been completely removed and the dominant lover chuckled to see the love marks that still remained from their previous escapades. He immediately set about to freshen them and add a few more. "Oh, yes…" He placed more nips and kisses along every inch of willing flesh. "Please…" He raised himself back up to the neck of his lover and bit down. Ryou jumped, surprised by a sudden yelp and Jou somehow materializing in his lap. Jou whimpered and pressed his face into Ryou's shoulder.

Ryou forcefully peeled his eyes away from the "Yami Yuugi and Yuugi Exhibitionistic Snog-Fest" to glance at the movie screen. He was greeted by what might have been a frightening cameo of a small child, had he been watching the movie at all.

There was another yelp, this time originating from the lighter of the happy couple. Honda was sitting on the other side of Jounouchi and, consequently, almost directly behind Yami and Yuugi, who were a row in front of them. He was trying vainly to ignore the two love birds, or sex rabbits as he often referred to them, but was thus far unsuccessful. Having had enough, he threw a sneaker at them. "Keep it down! You're ruining the movie!" He then reached over and yanked Jou back into his seat, forcing him to watch the movie once more. But Jou refused to relinquish his white knuckled death grip on Ryou's forearm.

The shoe came flying back, hitting Honda square in the chest. "Keep it down! You're ruining the mood!" Yuugi returned. Now free, Jou once again latched onto Ryou, hiding his eyes in Ryou's throat. Ryou sat back and ate some more popcorn. He decided to take Jou to see scary movies more often.

Jou shuddered at a particularly disgusting sound effect and pressed himself more closely to the white haired boy. He ran a comforting hand down Jou's back and nested his chin in the blonde mop. He wondered if he could talk Jou into watching the sixteen hour marathon on T.V. this Saturday. His eyes drifted back to the porn in progress. He'd invite Yuugi and his yami over, too.

***

"I feel so dirty," Yuugi muttered as they stood in his kitchen, having gone there after the movie. "I just paid for sex."

"You feel dirty! I feel violated!" Honda groaned from the sink, scrubbing his eyes with soap and water.

"You're gonna blind yourself like that," Jou called absently from where he was relaxing at the kitchen table.

"That's fine!"

"Don`t feel too bad," continued Jou, now looking at Yuugi. "I just paid to use Ryou's shirt as a tissue."

Ryou giggled and leaned into Jou's shoulder, he was far from complaining about his shirt`s newfound uses. Yuugi eyed Ryou and smiled knowingly. "Well, he certainly didn't seem to mind," he said, turning away demurely to hide his expression.

Ryou felt himself blush and Jou shifted in his seat, but didn't pull away. "Honda, you trying to drown yourself over there?"

"Nah," he muttered. "That'll be in the vodka I'll drink tonight."

"Oh no, you don't! You had better be sober when I call you at three o'clock in the morning because I can't fall asleep!"

Ryou had to laugh. Katsuya Jounouchi, the toughest kid in Domino High, completely undone by a horror flick. "Oh, you think that it's funny?" exclaimed Jou, giving him a light shove. "You're next on my `to call' list!

With Yuugi facing away from the table and Honda water logging himself, Ryou screwed up his courage. "Feel free," he murmured, lowly, so that only Jou could hear. He kissed Jou quickly on the jaw and stood up. "I've got to go home, I'll see you all tomorrow."

Honda grunted in acknowledgement and Yuugi, who was trying to convince the brunette that there was such a thing as a water bill and that it would be forwarded to his residence, waved him off. Jou stretched and stood as well. "I'll go too. I've got a few things to do before work tomorrow."

Ryou's eyes widened in panic and Jou threw him a lazy grin. Ryou smiled back, if a little sickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the ending is weak, but I really couldn't think of a better way to end it. Hope the little bit of Yami/Yuugi action was enough to hold you over, Joeysgal. I'm saving the good stuff for later. At the very least, we'll get some full frontal snogging in the next chapter. I probably had a little more fun that I should have with this chapter, but a scared and clingy Jou is so adorable! Review please!

~Karre