Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Memories ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: YES! THE SEQUEL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Specter: Isn't everyone excited?

Shadow: ^___^ I hope so!! This took

Disclaimer: Q. 1: Do Yami and Yugi ever make out in the series? Q. 2: Does Tea/Anzu get bashed in every episode or has she died yet? Q. 3: is Yu-Gi-Oh an angsty romance yaoi series?! If you answered NO to all of the questions... which you should've...it means that YU-Gi-Oh is owned by some filthy rich Japanese guy with a bad sense of humor and NOT Shadow-Specter!

Namu: R&R please!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami sighed as the rain poured ruthlessly down on him, soaking his clothes and mixing with the puddles of hot tears on the grass. //Why did I ever love him? I should've known I'd get hurt. I should've known that- that nobody would ever just love me and stay with me//

He sighed and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head to stop it from getting even more wet. //Why did he break up with me? Was he still mad about what happened with Mai and Anzu? But he said he loved me still and just had to break up with me. Damn, I hate my life it's so fucked up//

He sighed again as memories of him and Yugi replayed through his mind...

~FLASHBACKS~

Yugi stared at Yami for a moment then smiled, his eyes brightening, "you must be Yami! I'm Yugi! Akira told me about you! You sound really nice! Akira is really nice too…she's also pretty! I'm so glad I'm going to have a good friend to show me around here at my new school! Khemet is a lot bigger than Rehme was!"

He blurted all at once. He jumped from the bed at latched onto Yami's waist, burying his head in his chest blushing slightly, "you're warm…" he squeezed Yami tighter, "I'm just so happy to get to have a friend!! I didn't have many friends at Rehme…they all thought I was weak and too smart…but that is over and I do have friends! I have two friends now! Akira and you!"

Yami growled and pushed the boy away from him, missing the warmth slightly more than he expected he would, "listen up, kid! I am not your friend, alright! I dunno what bullshit Akira may have told you but I am not about to become friends with a wimpy little light mage like you, got it?"

Yugi's eyes brimmed with tears, "what's wrong with being a light mage?"

"Because they're pathetic and care about `love' and don't fight when they don't have to and don't even protect themselves and care for complete strangers they've never met and they're just…ugh. I won't put up with you because I have a reputation!"

Yugi sighed and sniffled, "o-oh…I'm sorry for hugging you." He sulked slightly, "I knew this was too good to be true." He sighed again and laid down on the floor, "I'll just stay here today so I won't `ruin your image then," he exclaimed quietly.

"Good," Yami growled, exiting his room without a second glance, <stupid light.> He had to admit he felt a little bad though. But he wasn't about to go soft or anything like that.

~TIME LAPSE~

"Help me! Please someone help me!" Yugi cried, tears springing to his eyes.

The man grinned, "Nobody can hear you. I put a small inaudible magic device around the room that blocks out all Elements except -"

He was cut off as a bolt of black lightning sent him hurtling into the wall.

Yugi craned his head to the side to see Yami leaning on the door frame in all of his magical glory with his shadow aura flaring a little bit stronger than Yugi's. Yugi glared at him; he didn't need protection. It was nice of Yami to help but he was a big boy, he could take care of himself.

Yami chuckled, "sound barriers are of mediocre magic that are only ineffective to Shadow Mages like me. Sorry, Otogi." He strode over to Yugi and checked his face and stomach for any injuries.

Yugi growled in frustration and pushed the taller male away, "I appreciate you trying to help me but I can defend myself y'know!" he said, crossing his arms defiantly. Yami threw his arms up in the air in frustration, "I'd like to see you defeat him!" Yugi's eyes narrowed and he nodded, standing up and turning towards the man Yami called `Otogi' who was currently glaring daggers at Yami.

Yugi took out his wand and aimed, "Light of unicorn . . . !"

A pure white stallion erupted out of the end of the wand and charged towards Otogi, knocking him to the ground and leaving him only half conscious. Yugi smiled at his well done work at being able to produce one of the strongest Light Magical attacks with only a medium scaled magical aura.

Yami was stunned by the strong attack as well. <Clearly he is stronger than I thought,> he concluded. He walked over to the small boy, extended his arm, and rubbed the side of the boy's cheek affectionately. Yugi flinched and jumped back at the contact of his hand on his face. Yami smiled and stepped closer to him. <I like this boy . . . he shows much courage and is strong for a Light. Oh yes I like him a lot indeed. . . .> Unknowingly, he was still walking towards the boy, who backs himself into a corner and shivered slightly.

Yami smirked down at him, <his magical abilities may be tough but his mental and physical dilution is pathetic . . . very weak indeed. He shall be easy to get into a bed and take pleasure from.> he licked his lips, <and I certainly will get a lot of pleasure from this little one.>

Yugi whimpered at the taller boy towering over him. He didn't like the hungry expression in Yami's fiery red orbs one bit. He tried to step back but found that he was too far backed into the corner, <what am I going to do?> he asked himself.

A small golden ball appeared in his hand and he tossed it at the taller male. Yami chuckled and held out his hand, letting the ball graze it gently before fading, "is that all you can muster? That attack was as soft as wind. Ah but you are weak from calling upon your unicorn of light am I correct?" he questioned with a mocking sympathetic look. He gripped Yugi's shoulders with his hands and pressed the small boy fully onto the wall and pressed himself to Yugi.

"Stop it!" Yugi cried softly, trying to wriggle out of Yami's grasp with no luck. "Please let go of me, Yami!"

Yami just shook his head and leaned down, grinning like the Cheshire cat and smashing his lips to Yugi's. The smaller boy made a small squeaking noise in the back of his throat while Yami forced his tongue inside his mouth, moaning loudly into it. In a flash they were both on the ground, taller on top of smaller and tunics half off.

"Yamiiiiiiiiii," Yugi whimpered, struggling to free himself still.

"Hush now, shh . . . I won't harm you. You'll enjoy this, I promise."

Yugi shut his eyes and relaxed, giving in and allowing Yami to do whatever he pleased with him. . .

~TIME LAPSE~

The door opened again and Yugi walked out wearing a pair of pants now, having to hold them up with his hand since they were too big, and the towel wrapped up in his hair. He blushed again at the sight of the taller teen and looked down, mumbling a sorry very quickly.

Yami chuckled and the burst out laughing. Yugi's eyes narrowed and he came and sat on the edge of the bed, "what is so funny?" he asked.

"Y-your face was priceless when you came out the first time!"

Yugi's blush deepened and he looked down. Then he, too, swarmed into a fit of giggles.

"I guess it was kinda funny."

"Only a lot."

Yugi continued laughing and Yami stopped, watching him, soaking in the small one's features. He took a deep breath, pressed his hands against the boy's chest and kissed him deeply.

Yugi's eyes snapped open and he stared at Yami's closed eyes. He pressed his hands against Yami's chest, balling them into fists in the loose black cloth. He moaned a little.

<This is wrong. I can't like him. He was so mean to me before.>

<How can I like him? I thought I was supposed to hate him?!>

They pulled away after a few more seconds for air. Now, both panting and blushing, they couldn't even look at each other. Yugi mumbled something and Yami tilted his head, "what was that?"

"D-do you love?"

Yami was startled. He hadn't been expecting that question, nor did he know the answer himself. Did he love Yugi? <I've never felt like I have been feeling with him around anyone else before. I have the strong urge to protect him and I have the strong urge to just take him like I've never felt before. Do I love Yugi? Answer = moist likely yes.>

So that is what he told Yugi, "Well I've never felt the way I feel when I'm around you when I was with anyone. I feel as though I have to protect you and be with you all the time."

Yugi flushed and smiled, "I feel like that to. To-to be with you, I mean. I feel like I have to-to stand up for you in bad times, if there is any." He looked down, "A-ashiteru Yami," he whispered.

"And I, you, Yugi."

~TIME LAPSE~

"Yami no please! I don't want to go in I'm going to drown!" Yugi protested, trying to wiggle away.

Yami grinned, "I'll just hold onto you okay? I can help you learn to swim."

Yugi realized that further attempts of protest would be useless and relaxed into Yami's arms. He sighed as he removed his tunic. He kept his pants on feeling too uncomfortable to take them off.

"Yami…"

"Shh, it's okay Yugi. Now, lesson one in swimming is to learn how to kick." Yami grabbed Yugi's arms and wrapped them around his own waist. Then he pulled him on top of him.

"Now I'll float and you kick okay?"

The smaller boy whimpered but started kicking his legs a little anyways. He smiled and noticed that he was actually moving the two of them. He looked down at Yami who was grinning up at him.

"Now then, you should learn how to stay afloat. In a few seconds I'll let go of you and you keep kicking and moving your arms so you stay above the surface."

"Wa-what?! Let go?! No please don't Yami I'm gonna drown!"

"Don't worry little light; if you start to sink I'll take you out okay?"

Yugi nodded and latched onto Yami tighter, not wanting the taller to let go of him. He was his only lifeline.

After a few seconds, Yami let go and swam a little bit away. Yugi took no notice ands just kept swimming but when he did see the taller boy a few feet away from him he panicked and began flailing around in the water helplessly. Yami sighed.

~TIME LAPSE~

Yami smiled and waved at his friends, walked over to them while trying to steady Yugi on his shoulders. Yugi laughed happily and buried his face in Yami's hair. Yami chuckled and sat down in an empty chair, pulling Yugi down and onto his lap.

Yugi sighed happily and snuggled against Yami, savoring the warmth and spicy scent he had missed so much. A low growl caused him to turn his head. It came from...Seto..? Yugi was puzzled, what was wrong with his brunette friend? What had he done wrong?

The small boy shrugged and cuddled into Yami once again, slipping his hand under the hem of the older boy's shirt and caressing the skin that lay hidden under it gently. Yami blushed at the soft gestures and almost let out a moan. He stared down the little one whose head was resting against his chest and repeating the words `I love you' over and over again. He bent down and kissed his little light gently on the lips murmuring, "I love you so much," against the other's petal soft lips.

"And last but not least, Yami Mutou!"

Yami remained calm, already knowing he'd get chosen. Yugi was hugging him happily though had a confused look on his face.

"I'll explain later."

Yugi nodded and watched his doppelganger approach the platform and take his emblem. He smirked at everyone and only gave a true good natured smile at Yugi who was clapping like crazy, his big amethyst eyes shining with pride.

"These three will work together and then compete against each other throughout the tournament. We must cheer for each of them equally when they face the students from Rehme and Zenoah and when only one prevails, wish him or her the best of luck. Please cheer for out representatives."

Everyone applauded loudly as the three returned to their seats. Yami slipped Yugi onto his lap again and the boy nuzzled his neck, "I'm proud of you for getting chosen Yami, but just what is the Tri-Elemental tournament? It must be pretty special if my old school and that other school are competing!"

"You don't know what it is?" Yugi shook his head. "It's a tournament where the three best Magicians from each of the three schools compete with each other threw duels and obstacle courses. Only one is chosen from each school at the end by the Elimination tournament and then those three face one big challenge to see who the strongest Elemental Magician is. That isn't all, the winner gets the grand prize of one million dollars and...The Hikari Cherub."

~TIME LAPSE~

Yugi started crying in Yami's arms, "I feel so dirty Yami! I didn't want to kiss him but he made me!" he wailed.

Yami placed Yugi on the soft bed and crawled in beside him, "don't worry little one, all is forgiven. I wasn't even mad at you in the first place. It was Seto's fault to begin with."

Yugi nodded and cuddled up to Yami, blushing slightly, "Yami can you make the feeling go away please?" he asked softly.

"What do you mean Yugi how could I do that?"

Yugi blushed again, "c-could you make me yours Yami? I want to be all yours I want you to own every part of me! P-Please...I-I want you to be inside of me..."

Yami's eyes widened. He never thought he'd hear these words from the innocent little light! "Are you sure Yugi? This is a very big decision. You can't go back on it." Yugi nodded a yes and Yami smiled, kissing the boy lightly on the lips before rolling over so that he was on top of him. Kissing all down Yugi's neck, he earned small little moans fro the little one.

Yami bent over and passionately kissed Yugi on the lips, Yugi moaned and arched his back, snaking his arms around the other's waist to bring him closer. Yami slowly peeled Yugi's shirt off, throwing it into the corner of the room as Yugi worked on his shirt, throwing it on the floor as well. Yami kissed, licked, and nipped all of Yugi's exposed flesh, leaving tiny red marks of claim to show Yugi was his property. Two pairs of pants soon joined their other garments on the ground as Yami surveyed Yugi's total naked body.

"You are so lovely...and all mine tonight."

~TIME LAPSE~

Yugi sneezed and stared at Yami, his eyes red and puffy from crying, "Yami you don't know how much I love you and I'll always want last night to reply over and over but-but it cannot."

"Why not?"

The smaller sighed, "b-because Yami I-I-I have to break up with you," he said in a hardly audible voice.

Yami was silent for a few moments while the information sunk in, "Yugi...is this what you meant by hurting me?"

Yugi nodded in response, not trusting his own voice at the moment.

Yami stood up and put his silver and black robe on, "well congratulations...I still love you but you did hurt me. Goodbye."

Yugi sunk to his knees and let a fresh wave of tears fall from his orbs. "Why does my love always die?!" he yelled at the ceiling before falling onto the bed once more in defeat.

~END OF FLASHBACKS~

Yugi rubbed his red eyes and stared around the empty room. Empty...just like him; just like his heart; just like his soul... He sighed and sat up. Curse the headmaster for choosing him to be the stupid Hikari Cherub! (Shadow: HA! Everyone guessed right! [prances around] of course he's the Hikari Cherub!!) Now he had to give himself to the victor of this stupid tournament no matter who the victor was. Even if it meant having to go to another school!

The memories of Yami and his good times replayed through his mind, making more tears come to his eyes, "Yami I need you. I don't want to be given to someone else! I don't want to be the light of the tournament. I don't want to be an item anymore!" he whispered.

No response came to him and he sank back down, "It's hopeless...even if Yami wins he will never want me and he won't win...not against the people from the other schools! We have no idea who they are! They'll beat him...I won't be able to see anyone ever again."

Laying down and pulling the still stained covers over his head he closed his eyes, "Yami I want you to hold me again...I want you to love me again but after tonight it wouldn't surprise me if you hate me."

There was a knock on the door and Yugi whispered a `come in.' The door creaked open and Headmaster Shadows stepped in. Yugi sat up in the bed and straightened his appearance and the headmaster came and sat down on the edge of the bed. Yugi put on a fake smile but he immediately saw through it and the sorrowful expression it hid.

"Yugi you may speak your mind. I know it isn't the most wonderful thing to get picked for Hikari Cherub and if I could undo it I would, seeing as in you are in so much pain but the choice is not mine."

"But why did I have to hurt Yami like that?! Now he hates me for sure."

Professor Shadows smiled knowingly, "I'm sorry about the break up but I am sure he doesn't hate you."

"Why can't I tell him the real reason I had to break up with him?"

"He will find out this Friday when the students from Rehme and Zenoah get here so don't worry. I'm sure he'll fight extra hard for you." He stood up and walked to the door, "Yugi don't kill yourself on the inside about this. Try to be positive...the tournament hasn't started yet. Maybe Yami will be yours at the end after all."

Yugi smiled a little bit as the headmaster left without another word. He cuddled back down into the covers and slowly fell asleep.

~~~

Seto Kaiba walked back up to Yugi and Yami's room and his heart tore knowing Yugi would be in there, probably sleeping and not what happened between them at all. He sighed and opened the door finding, just as he predicted, an uncaring sleeping Yugi snuggled under messy and used blankets. He looked longingly at the little one, //how I want him to be mine // He stared at the boy's angelic face, //I need to taste him again. Just one more time//

Mind made up, Seto strode over to the bed and hovered over the small body. Not thinking, he lowered his head and softly kissed the petal soft flesh that was Yugi's lips.

Violet eyes snapped open to stare into slanted azure ones. Immediately, his heart started thudding in his chest and he made effort to move away but the strong arm around his back held him in place.

There was a soft gasp from the entry way of the door and Yugi turned his eyes on a sopping wet shadow mage.

"So this is why you left me?" Yami glared at the small Light Mage whose mouth was open and staring at hi fearfully then at the smirking brunette. "Well I hope you are happy then, Yugi." With that said, he quickly stormed away, magical aura flaring.

Fresh tears started to leak out of the corner of Yugi's eyes, "what have I done?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow: EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Miki: teehee it's all Namu's fault!! [Miki from Revolutionary Girl Utena is my newest Bishie and muse!!] ^____^

Shadow: [glomps Miki] yea he is so mean but oh well!!

Namu: muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! [Takes sip of Pepsi] Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shadow/Specter/Miki: o_O;

Namu: uh...heh…muaha?

Specter: o_< baka

Miki: >_<

Shadow: oh well we are all angsty Bakas here then!!

Specter: yea R&R please!!!