Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Hikari Cherub ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: sorry this took me so long to update. I planned the whole story out that's why. I know EVERYTHING that will happen and boy it will be an interesting fic ^^;

Specter: Yea, so buckle your seatbelts you're in for a hell of a ride

Shadow: ^^; fight you are. Now R&R please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Two days.

That's how long it had been since Yugi and Yami and broken up...exactly two days. Both boys were miserable, though neither would admit it to anyone.

Yugi spent all of his time either in Akira's room hiding from Seto, who was hard to avoid, or by the pools where Yami never visited anymore. Yami was giving Yugi the cold shoulder thinking that all along Yugi had liked Seto not him and Jonouchi always through nasty comments at him whenever he could for `taking his boyfriend away.'

Yami spent all of his time in Anzu and Mai's room doing activities best not written down. The only reason he stayed there was because it was the only room he knew Yugi would never step into.

On a lighter note, the students from Rehme and Zenoah schools who would be participating in the Tri-Elemental tournament were arriving that after noon and the Hikari Cherub would be shown to the contestants. Yugi was currently in the headmaster's office discussing what he would have to do.

So far, the petite boy had been told to move out of Yami's room so he could stay in the Hikari Cherub's suite on the highest floor. Yugi didn't mind that much; staying in his current room was only making him more depressed about the situation. He had also been instructed not to tell anybody that he was the prize, which he had succeeded in doing so far. The only people who knew it was Yugi was Yugi himself, Headmaster Shadows, Akira, and the headmasters from the other two schools.

There was one more important thing that the principal forgot to mention however. It was difficult for Professor Shadows to explain.

The headmaster and Yugi sat in the conference room discussing the tournament. Mr. Shadows took out his wand and flicked it in the air twice, "Cominci La Trasformazione," he said quietly.

Yugi looked puzzled but didn't ask anything as the principal stood up to start talking.

"Yugi the reason you were chosen as the Hikari Cherub was not for the fact that you are the most beautiful in all the three schools. Well, that is partially it but not really."

Yugi frowned slightly and nodded, urging him to go on.

"Well Yugi...this is hard to explain. The Hikari Cherub has always been of Muto blood...all of your female descendants with this pure type of blood have always been the Cherub up until this point. As you can see, since you are an only child and a male that we are facing a slight dilemma. The Hikari Cherub has always been a female and is expected to be female from the students from here and the other schools."

"So I can't be the Cherub cause I'm a boy then?" the light mage asked hopefully.

Headmaster Shadows chuckled slightly, "sorry but the Cherub has to be a Muto...it has to do with the bloodline, remember? The only option right now is a spell that will temporarily turn you into a woman until the end of the tournament where the victor can then choose you to be your true gender or to put a permanent gender changing spell on you."

"Great so my choices will be made by the winner of a tournament," Yugi said sarcastically.

The principal rolled his eyes, "Yugi try to be optimistic about this. Maybe Yami will win the tournament and you can get back together?"

"He may win but he won't want me. He hates me...he thinks I broke up with him because I loved Seto Kaiba more. And it hurts so much because I had to break up after that wonderful night we shared and he thinks I just-just used him like everyone else." Tears fell down his cheeks. "Headmaster, I don't want to do this...I want to go home! I want to go back to Egypt and live with another foster family."

"Yugi you only have one more year left at this school. After you finish you can move back to Egypt with your owner."

"_Owner_?!" Yugi gasped, terrified look on his face.

"Yes whoever wins you is your owner and you will belong to them. You're mother was owned by your father and they loved each other until the day they died. Listen, it isn't so bad little one. You aren't treated as a slave or anything just merely a tag along of some sort. Don't worry if you were ever abused you would be out of the position immediately. Let us stop worrying about the future. Now while the tournament is going on, you must make Muto Yugi _disappear_. We are going to tell everyone you left to go back to Rehme."

"But what will you call me then?! And how will others know it isn't me."

"Every Hikari Cherub has the name Yumi Motou...all of the women in your family, that is. That shall be your name then. Settled? As for appearance you shall look like a girl, therefore nothing is to be suspected. You'd be surprised how clueless some of these students actually are."

The two, student and headmaster, walked down the hallway and up and few stories to the top floor of the Northeast tower.

"This is where you shall be staying until you are won and can move in with the champion of the tournament. You will be excused from going to classes so you may work in peace. Sort of like home-schooling. Your duties include taking care of the Hikari Rose Garden in the southeastern hemisphere of the school, cooking your own meals, and tidying up around the school when asked. As for extra rules, you are not permitted to stay the night in another student's dorm, you must be back in your tower by 12:00 sharp, you may not under any circumstances eat in the dining hall except on special occasions where you will sit at a specifically assigned table by me, and lastly...do try not to socialize too much with the contestants of the tournament. Mostly, just the teachers myself and Akira should be the only ones you should talk to...just to keep things together smoothly. I think that is all if I missed anything I Will let you know later on."

Mr. Shadows walked over to a dresser and took out a pure gold ring, slipping it onto Yugi's engagement finger.

"This is the mark of the Hikari Cherub and symbolizes you are... how one would say `engaged' to the winner of the tournament. Never take it off for it also tracts where you are in case the faculty may need you. Lastly, before I leave you to explore around or take a walk outside or whatever, this is what you will be wearing this evening," he took out a long silk spaghetti strapped navy blue dress.

Yugi gasped, "I have to wear a dress?!" he sputtered.

"Yes girls wear dresses to special occasions. It isn't uncommon."

"But I am not a girl!"

"Your deceive yourself. Look." He held out a mirror to the small boy and heard a small gasp. "I-I I'm a girl?!" He paused and examined his new body in the mirror.

"I'll leave you to change out of that uniform...remember, you do not attend this school as of this point until the competition ends. There should be a different uniform in the closet. On weekends you may wear whatever you please. I send Akira to come get you promptly at 6:00...she will help you get ready. The grand welcoming dinner begins at 7:30, do not be late."

With that, he left and Yugi was alone to ponder about this newly gained information. He sighed and looked around the large and lavishly decorated room. He smiled slightly, "it's pretty nice...better than Yami's room I'd have to say."

It was a circular room, painted in gold walls with scarlet lining. In the middle of the room was a round bed covered in a white comforter with red and gold velvety sheets. The carpet was plush and a deep crimson color.

Yugi walked over to the large windows which were open and allowing the silky and shiny ruby hangings to blow lazily back and forth with the light wind...

He sighed happily and made his was over to the cherry wood wardrobe. He opened it and just saw rows of the same outfit. It was a cherry and bullion plated skirt that looked as though it wouldn't even reach his knees and a white sailor shirt with a gold collar and red bow. There were also a few shoes which were also all the same: white ankle boots with gold buckles.

Yugi sighed and decided to unpack his regular clothes...he probably could magick them to make them more girlish or something in his spare time.

Sighing he took out a sailor suit and began to change.

~~~

Yami Mutou growled as he stared at the ceiling. He was wearing his best outfit which was a maroon dress T-shirt done with the first four buttons left open to expose some of his chest, black dress pants which for once were not leather, and shiny black dress shoes.

He was angry. Angry at himself...angry and Mai and Anzu, angry at Seto; no _loathing_ Seto, angry at his friends and just - ugh! - angry at everything!

Except Yugi. He couldn't bring himself to stay mad at Yugi. But the little one was gone. Back to his old dorm in Rehme, probably.

He growled again and stood up; checking his silver wristwatch to see it was 7:15.

"I should get down to the dining hall then," he said aloud, opening the door and locking it behind him. He was greeted by Pai Roe, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, and Marik.

He laughed a little as he saw Jonouchi run up to them in the hall wearing a dark green attire.

"Never thought I'd see you all dressed up, Jou. What's the occasion? You ain't in the tournament!" said Marik scathingly

"I just wanna make a good impression on dat Hikari Cherub. She's supposed ta be a real shocker dis year!" (Shadow: I didn't really make Jou have an accent in E.M. But now he will because it sounds kewl!!!)

Yami nodded and suddenly drifted to his own little fantasy world. He could just imagine the beautiful prize right now; scantly clad in nothing but a thin and short dress; running over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck just begging to have her innocence taken.

Yes the Hikari Cherub was always a virgin. Yami loved virgin girls...they were always so tight! (Shadow: x_X Yami's a pervert! [making sure she wears no more short dresses or skirts])

Yami wasn't afraid. He new he had this tournament _and_ the Hikari Cherub bagged. Defeating the other lame asses from the opposing schools would be a piece of cake without the frosting.

He and his friends reached the dining hall where Yami had to part to sit at a special table for the competitors of the tournament. He recognized the girl Billie already sitting down and talking to a blue haired blue eyed boy with the Zenoah uniform on. It wasn't anything special, just a white leather long sleeved shirt with a few buckles and pins and long blue leather pants. He was a solar mage as the uniform showed. Blue, at the Zenoah School, symbolized the solar system. Zenoah was a school for only the elite type of mages; Lunar, Solar, and a few Astral which were a combination of both. All the people who went there were geniuses and learned at a college rate.

On the opposite side of the table were two girls. One Yami recognized as a girl who had once stayed the summer at his house a few years back. Her name was Yeira and she still considered herself to be Yami's girlfriend because she sent him flowers and `kiss me' teddy bears which Yami would always give to Akira or just throw away. She and the girl next to her wore the Rehme uniform which was a white short skirt and a loose colored blouse. The color of the blouse determined which type of mage you were. Yeira wore a red shirt to show she was a fire mage. The girl next to her had black hair the same length as Yeira's brown tresses. She wore a blue shirt to mark her as a water mage.

Yami sighed and sat down next to the blue haired boy and a purple haired boy named Mako Tsunami from the same school as the blue eyed boy. Yami had met him earlier in the day when the fish obsessed teen had asked him where to find the headmaster's office.

Across from Mako was another unfamiliar face. It was a girl with the Rehme uniform on. She had a red blouse so she wielded the element of fire. She smiled up at Yami and politely introduced herself as Karen before turning back to the shorter girl next to Yeira and picking up on their momentarily stopped conversation. (Shadow: ^_^ Karenu-Anime asked if she could be in it and I always say yes to peoples who ask!! Heehee!) Another boy next to Yeira had long brown hair tied in a ponytail; and wore the Zenoah uniform. He was reading a magazine.

The last person to come and sit down was Seto Kaiba who, in all of his glory now that Yami and Yugi were broken up, had the nerve to strut over and whisper the question of whether Yugi was a good fuck or not and that it was a pity he moved away again.

Yami snarled and just turned to the blue haired boy next to him who was staring up at him with a questioning look.

After Seto smirked smugly and seated himself across from Yami, he kicked the shadow mage's leg to get his attention.

"What?!" Yami snapped, patience leaving him.

"I must say the little one was a great kisser. Too bad he isn't here anymore...I really and _truly_ sorry. You probably wanted to do him at least, what, twelve more times before the end of the tournament?"

Yami's eyes twitched as he fought to not lash out at the brunette, "be silent, you"

he hissed, a threat in his words.

Seto just shrugged and put on an innocently hurt look before turning and talking to Billie.

Up from his balcony table, Headmaster Shadows cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Students, students please!" he called. "I would like to welcome the chosen ones from the schools of Rehme and Zenoah, our sister schools. When I call your name, student, please stand up." He took out a scroll, "Yeira Fallen of Rehme,"

Yeira stood up.

"Yana Raine from Rehme."

The black haired girl stood up as well, waving to everyone.

"Mako Tsunami of Zenoah."

Mako stood and bowed.

"Miki Kaoru from Zenoah"

The blue eyed boy stood up and smiled dazzlingly. (Shadow: Miki from Revolutionary Girl Utena!! [huggles Miki] sorry had to put him in this cause he's Kawaii!!)

"Rex Raptor from Zenoah!"

Rex stood and nodded once before quickly returning to his reading.

"And lastly, Karen from Rehme"

"I would also like to introduce this tournament's Hikari Cherub. A Delicate desert flower from the distant lands of Egypt!"

There was a lone table in the middle of the large room with a blood colored curtain surrounding it. The curtain was pulled up to reveal a small girl in a flowing silk navy gown and bare feet lying atop of it. The long black tresses cascaded over the side of the table like water over a fountain. The golden bangs of the girl where flipped out of her shocking green eyes. (Shadow: Yugi has green eyes in the manga I think ^_^ and yes, that is Yugi)

The Cherub gasped as all eyes turned on her. She turned beat red and looked down, hesitantly reaching for the red curtain to pull in front of her face to hide it.

Yami was mesmerized. This angel's beauty could even rival Yugi's...in could beat Yugi's! Yami instantly felt the need grow inside of him as he longed to hold the small teen.

"This year's Cherub is Yumi Motou, a beautiful angel indeed."

The prize whimpered slightly as people started to point and laugh at her attempt to make herself disappear. Yami's scarlet eyes bore into her and she turned her green orbs to meet him. She gasped lightly and leaned forward before ungracefully falling off the table and onto the hard floor.

Laughs and jeers were thrown at her and tears fell down her cheeks as she hurriedly picked herself up and ran out of the room.

Yami stood up and started to walk to the doors where Yumi left but was held back by Miki who just shook his head and motioned for him to take his seat again.

"Well she was nervous earlier. Now please, everyone feast! A toast to our champions! Health Wealth Happiness!"

Everyone repeated the phrase and took a sip of the drink which was in front of them. Then the feast started.

//After this dinner I'm going to find her...she reminds me so much of him...Yugi...mm Yumi you will be mine//

~~~

Yugi was curled up in a ball in the middle of his large bed crying. He was just exposed to everyone as the Hikari Cherub a few minutes ago and already he had screwed up. Couldn't he do anything right?! He couldn't be a friend without doing something wrong or be a boyfriend good or just...he couldn't do _anything_ without someone getting mad at him! It was so frustrated to not just will himself to die!

Yugi cried himself into dreamland. He was awakened about an hour later, however when there was a knock on the door. Yugi sniffled and picked himself up, straitening the dress a little bit, expecting it to be the headmaster coming to scold him about running off at dinner.

"C-come in" he whispered, hating the sound of his new girlish voice that symbolized every time he spoke that he was nothing more than a prize; an object. He buried his face in his hand so he couldn't see whoever walked in.

Footsteps echoed through the room and Yugi soon felt his hand being removed from his face by a larger hand. The hand laced his fingers with Yugi's own small and delicate ones.

The small boy gasped and looked up, meeting not the headmaster's gaze...but the piercing crimson orbs of Yami. He slowly chewed on his bottom lip and stared at their hands for a moment.

He suddenly felt warmth against his lips. His eyes widened and he whimpered slightly as the taller boy pushed him backwards onto the bed, lowering himself on top of the lithe body.

Yugi smiled and giggled against Yami's smooth lips, tangling his free hand in the Shadow Mage's spiky hair while the other ran his tongue over the smaller's mouth, pleading for entrance which Yugi gladly gave.

The smaller one sighed happily as Yami's tongue dipped into his mouth, taking his hair out of the other's hair and encircling it around his waist to pull the other boy as close as possible.

//He has forgiven me...he still loves me after all.//

And then that is when Yugi was brought back to the reality of the situation. When a low mumble of a different name escaped the taller's mouth.

"-Yumi..."

And Yugi just cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Shadow: sorry I couldn't update in a while! I was having serious writers block. Or as I call it; the WB! Evil WB!!!!!!!! Grrrr...

Specter: -__-; grumpy

Shadow: ^_^ and proud! Okay well here is the deal...I won't be able to update for about a week in a half cause I'm going on a boating trip to the Tortugas! Yeah! ^________^

Specter: she will not have a computer so she'll be updating when she gets back! Then we're going to Canada ta few days later sop reviews will come slow there too!

Shadow: sorry but I'll try my hardest to get the next chappie for this and my other fics too! I also have a bunch of new ideas so bear with me if more stories than I can handle are uploaded...Like this one comedy based on the movie Just Married!! I'll write that once I finish one of the stories I already have out so far! The coupling will be Yami/Yugi I think. That is all I can really write good! Trust me I tried writing a Ryou/Bakura but it turned out horrible and I never got to posting it! Oh well Yami and Yugi is always a good couple, ne?!

Specter: U_U hai!!

Shadow: Oh well R&R pleeeaaaaasssseeee!!! I'll give you a snikkerdoodle cookie if you do! [holds up cookie bag]