Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Past ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: I'm back...finally...with the last chappie of this FICCIE!!! Yahoo! The next one, after this, should be out pretty soon...that is, if I can think of a title for it ^^;

Specter: and now for review responses!!!

Shadow: ^____^ YIPPEE!!

Reviewers from FF.NET:

--VampssAmby10210: ^____^ Azizi! And I'm writing as fast as ideas come to me...

--Darkness*Shadow666: wow that's a weird coincidence. ^^; And don't worry I'll have the sequel out soon!

--Autumn Ann: YEAH A TORTURE MANSION! Equipped with Anzu and everything, eh? THANKIES!! [Tackle glomps] ^_____^ me go test it out on the oh-so-annoying weather mage right now!! [Steals Seto] I should do a test run first, so I'll use him and make him admit he loves Jou and Yugi! Muahahahahaha! [Cough, cough] Heh...thankies again for all these wonderful gifts!!

--XxNeko_YoukaixX: Yugi thought that all the monsters in the Shadow's lair belonged to either Yami or his friends so he thought he could trust them, which is why he told Nassor and Nizam where they were going. And about your idea...it was pretty good; I'm actually going to take that part about the evil side of Kaiba from it, is that okay? And Azizi doing something to Seto? I wouldn't put it past the evil little baby...he hates everyone except his mommy and Mahado. ^____^

--SoulDreamer: it is a fast growing baby. But that is the power of magic...and my fics ^^; But it grows normally now.

--DarkTelle: You don't want a kid like Azizi trust me...he's evil...you'll see...^______^ brilliant imagination...me? Why thanks...it is rather active I guess to write a fic like this! Aw and thanks for the complement!!

Reviewers from Mediaminer.org:

--Joey'zSk8terGurl: well...the ideas just come...I don't know what will happen till I start writing the chappie...then it just sorta flows! And we aren't doomed...I hope. ^_^V Hey you can trust me for happy endings right, right? [Crickets chirp] well...maybe not....And yeah for hyper-ness and pixie stix they make me bounce off the walls too! Oh and I'm glad you like the name of Yugi & Yami's baby. I thought it was cute too.

--Stwabewwy Cotton Candy: Read fast! That is all I can say. And I agree, how would that bitch know if Malik is gay or not?! Sheesh those people who think they know it all piss me off sometimes. ^^; Well in my fic he is gay, so muahaha! My fic is addictive? COOL!

Shadow: ^____^ THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR READING AND REVIEWING SUPPORT! Now be good people and review once you are finished reading again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~``

The first rays of the sun rose over the horizon, peeking over the trees and lighting up the small forest village. Inside the Healing Hut, Yugi slowly awakened, his eyes adjusting to the sunny room and making to figures come into view. One, his lover Yami who slept peacefully on the other side of the bed, a protective arm draped over him and the smaller figure in the bed.

"Azizi..." Yugi whispered, picking up the baby and cradling it in his arms. He couldn't believe it; he really had a child of his own!

The baby stirred, yawning and opening one sleepy eye, then another. The wide crimson orbs blinked a couple of times before staring up into the Amethyst orbs of the one holding it. It made a small gurgling noise, moving its chubby arms so they reached out for the bottle sitting on the nightstand.

Yugi smiled, nodding and walking to the nightstand to pick up the bottle of baby formula. "I bet you're hungry, ne my precious?" He placed the bottle to the baby boy's lips, watching him suck gently to get the milk out of it.

Warm arms wrapped around the small teen's waist and he turned to see a groggy Yami smiling at him through half lidded eyes. Yugi grinned, sitting in the Shadow Mage's lap and continuing to rock his child back and forth as he fed it.

"Can you believe it Yami? We actually have a baby of our own?" Yugi rested his head on the taller's shoulder, kissing his neck gently before closing his eyes.

"I believe it Yugi, I believe it. You've made me so happy...first by giving me your love, and then giving me a family. You don't know how deep my love for you runs, my Hikari."

The Light Mage, seeing that Azizi was finished drinking, placed the boy on the bed to let him sleep again. "Let's rest some more Yami. If we are really leaving today I do not wish to be half asleep when we arrive."

Yami nodded, placing both his arms around Yugi's middle and laying them down, pulling Yugi on top of him. The smaller cooed lightly, snuggling into the warm body beneath hi, eyes fluttering closed to get more much needed sleep.

From next to the pair on the bed, Azizi's scarlet orbs narrowed slightly, looking at the taller man. He looked back at his mother who was lying on top of him. (Shadow: XP mother...Yugi...I couldn't resist. Yugi: U_U) He used all his strength to crawl the little distance over to the two, making more little gurgling noises to catch their attention.

Yami opened his eyes, looking at Yugi who was already asleep and to the source of the noises. Azizi stared up at him with narrowed eyes. Yami raised an eyebrow at the hateful glance he was receiving from his son. //Can baby's glare?// he thought.

Azizi opened his mouth and let a loud wail out, causing Yugi to jump awake and turn to the little boy. "Hush, hush sweetie it's okay. I'm here, I'm here." Yugi whispered, cradling the baby in his arms once more. "I wonder what had him so frightened," he said to nobody in particular.

Yami stared wide eyed before growling lightly and turning back over to sleep. Yugi started humming a light song to calm the baby which partially worked. "Hush Azizi...good boy...let's sleep for a little while longer."

~~~`

"Yami are you sure this is the last option?" Yugi questioned as they continued walking through the forest. He held Azizi tightly in his arms. The baby was awake, staring bright eyed and curiously at the tall trees and large colorful flowers around them. "I really don't want to leave..."

The shadow mage turned, "I know, I don't wish to leave either. All our friends will be here still and it will be different without them. I'm sorry it had to come to this Yugi, really I am. I would like nothing more to settle down nicely in a small home with you and raise our family. But it isn't safe for us, not with Seto and his blue eyes lurking about. We have to act quickly..."

"But what about our lives here? What about your monsters...? What about Bakura and Marik, Ryou and Malik? We can't leave them! What about Jou?"

"Yugi I told you I am sorry. I want to you be safe, I want our family to be safe," he looked fondly at Azizi. "We have to go to the past, it's the only way for peace for us. Look at our son; do you really want him growing in a world where we must keep hiding all the time?" The smaller boy looked at his child, tears coming to his eyes as he embraced him righter. "You must understand. Egypt will be safe for us. I am Pharaoh, we are well protected there."

Yugi nodded and continued walking.

"Master Yami...Master Yugi, we have arrived," Mahado exclaimed.

Yugi looked around. It was a desolate area, free of trees and flowers. It was just bare. In the middle was a platform which looked like the trunk of an old wide tree. He hesitantly walked over to it, noticing carvings in the wood. Seven slots were placed around it, each shaped like a different object. In the middle of the trunk, was a large carving of the Eye of Horus...

"Y-Yami...?" he whispered, tugging on the sleeve of the taller's arm.

The crimson eyed teen turned, "it's a portal that will take us to Egypt, little one."

Mahado gestured towards Yami who nodded and reached into a silk black bag, taking out the puzzle Yugi gave him before the first round of the Tri-Elemental tournament. Violet eyes widened questionably, seeing Yami walk over to the portal and stick the puzzle into the slot shaped like a pyramid. He pushed it in all the way, hearing a `click' and stepping back.

"Oh mystical Puzzle of the Gods; created by the great Pharaoh Akunamukanon, along with the other Millennium Items; hear my word now, and open the portal to the Ancient Past once more, back to the Amenhotep Dynasty...to the rule of the Nameless Pharaoh," Mahado chanted.

The eye of Horus began to glow brightly, blinding those around it for a moment until it faded to reveal a tube of black light jetting up from the center of the eye. Mahado nodded towards Yami, "it is complete, Master. Go and we shall follow you."

Yami nodded, taking a step forward but stopping hearing a squeaking cry.

"Master Yami! Master Yami!"

He turned seeing a black ball of fuzz, sitting on Mana's shoulder with tears leaking out of its large yellow eyes. "Master Yami..." it cried; a hint of pleading in its voice as it tried to convince the mage to stay.

Yami pat the Kuriboh on the head, "Sadiki, I am sorry to leave you...Adofo will take care of you from now on."

Mana's eyes softened as she took the Kuriboh off her shoulder, watching it bounce to Yami and hop on its shoulder, nuzzling the teen's neck gently. She turned to the Dark Magician, "teacher? Is there no other way?" she asked softly.

Mahado's expression was mourning as well, "I am afraid not. The portal is only for five. Only the master, I, and you are capable of going. If we had another item it would increase that amount. Sadly we have just the puzzle."

The Shadow Mage put Sadiki on the floor, smiling sadly, "I am sorry. I must go, and you have to understand. Be strong and don't let the other Shadow Monsters put you down. You are stronger than all of them, because of your heart. Remember that. You will be able to go on without me, I promise. Adofo will take great care of you."

Sadiki whimpered, tears pouring onto the ground. Yami turned, putting an arm around Yugi and walking them to the portal.

"You and Azizi go first, okay love?"

Yugi shook his head, "no I want us to go together. We are a family now."

Yami grinned nodding and stepping onto the trunk, giving a hand to Yugi to help him up. He turned to the group of Shadow Monsters, "I'll miss you all...thank you for being so loyal to me."

Without a word, he ushered the other two into the black tube, disappearing as the blackness engulfed them.

Mahado turned to Mana, taking her hand and leading them to the portal. "Ladies first," he said, letting go and allowing her first passage to the past. He followed behind her, not looking back on what he was losing.

He shivered, the void was very cold. Around him was nothing but black. It looked like the Shadow Realm, where the evil and banished monsters dwelled. Jolts of electricity raced by them, some touching the skin and leaving small burn marks. The purple clad mage held Mana closer, not wanting a slight lurch in the pathway to throw her out into a different time.

Up ahead, he could see the outline of Yugi and Yami's bodies. He could hear the sobs coming from the shorter male as the portal continued to move them further away from their own time.

//Master Yugi...this must be so difficult for you. I know of your life, and the pain that it gave you. It will be better in Egypt though, I swear it.//

The force moving them gave a giant heave, throwing them out of the portal and landing them in hot desert sand. Mahado groaned, spitting sand out of his mouth and standing to brush it off his clothes. He noticed then that he was not wearing the magician attire he was before he left. Instead, he wore a white cloth around his waist, tied together by a long purple cord. A peace of lilac colored silk material fell neatly down the side of the cloth, flowing all the way to his ankle where the white cloth stopped. Golden sandals adorned his feet, along with several gold anklets and arm bands on his upper arm as well. A white headdress fell down to his shoulders, held in place by a thick golden band. A long white cape draped around his shoulders, reaching the ground in length.

Mana also had a change in appearance. The pink and blue skirt and leotard replaced by a short, sleeveless cream colored dress. A golden belt wrapped around her middle, a pink jewel in the center of it. In her hair, a similar headdress to what she wore as her mage outfit sat on top of her head, a light blue material wrapping around and falling down the side of her hair. Around her neck was a jewel studded necklace, its gold paint shining brightly in the catch of the sun. She too wore gold sandals and much gold jewelry.

"Are you alright?" he asked her. She nodded, admiring her nice outfit.

"Mahado, Mana!" Yami's voice called.

The two's eyes widened as they saw their master approach. The usually leather-clad youth wore a knee length white cloth around his waist. A blue cord wrapped around its center, holding it up. A gold band was on each of his wrists and upper arm. His shoes were pure gold, a ruby stone one each of them. Gold anklets dangled, shimmering in the sun. A blue cape wrapped around his neck and fell also to the ground. One each ear, was a stud earring and a large earring with an ankh dangling down. A solid gold crown rested on his forehead, the eye of Horus clearly visible on its front. The crown wrapped around his head, two large pieces jutting out into his spiky hair.

Next to him, Yugi stood wearing a beige long sleeved robe. It reached his ankles. His shoes were a dark brown and he wore hardly any jewelry. Just a thin tiara with a ruby stone dangling down and a few bracelets. In his arms, Azizi was wrapped in deep purple cloth, a small crown also wrapped around his head, almost identical to Yami's, only much, much smaller. Underneath the purples cloths, he wore jus a plain simple off-white wrap held up by a ruby cord. His scarlet eyes danced happily, surveying their new surroundings.

"Where do we go from here?" Yugi questioned.

Mahado pointed strait, where a grand palace loomed over the clay cities, "we go home. They are awaiting us already."

Yami nodded, wrapping his arm around Yugi once more to guide him through the desert.

"Love...we are home."

Yugi smiled resting his head on the Pharaoh's shoulder, "yes...we are."

~~~`

In the throne room, High Priest Seth sat on the throne, tending to daily business, which was usually the Pharaoh's job.

"It is no concern of mine whether your family has food or not, lowly peasant. Get out of my site before I have you executed for coming to me for such a stupid request for something so minimal! Go grow your own food and stop groveling at my feet!" He yelled.

The guards pushed the elderly man out and Seth sat back in the chair. He sighed and straightened his purple headdress.

"Master Seth! They have arrived!" a male voice said.

Azure eyes widened. In front of him, three pale figures appeared, two male and one female.

"Nassor, Nizam, Kisara...they have arrived? Of this are you certain?"

Kisara stepped forward, kissing her master's hand, "we spotted them just outside the city, master. They had those two magicians with them, Mahado and Mana. They also had a baby as well."

Seth's eyes widened, "a baby? The Pharaoh and Yugi had a child? That is impossible!"

"Quibilah performed the special ceremony on him before they left, which allowed him to birth a son."

Seth growled. //Damn Shadow Mage...now he got Yugi to bare him a son! That gives him an heir and everything. Stupid spoiled bastard!//

He stood, walking to the priestess Isis whom he had traveled to the past with earlier that week. "Pharaoh has arrived, prepare a banquet! We must celebrate..."

The black haired woman nodded, scurrying off to prepare. He turned to the three personified dragons, "do your jobs right this time! Once they arrive, bring Yugi to my chambers!"

The three nodded, disappearing in a flash of blue smoke.

Seth sat down, starring greedily out the window, "Yugi I have waited too long to lose you. I have wanted you from the beginning and you will be mine at the end of this battle! You aren't the Hikari Cherub anymore, there isn't a tournament, but it is still a fight...and mark my words, I _will_ be the victor...and you will be mine..."

/T/H/E/E/N/D/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Shadow: ^________________^ YAHOOOO!!! I'M FINALLY DONE!!!!!

Specter: please be good sports, and click the review button like you know you want to!!!!!

Shadow: yeah and thanks for all your reading support! To everyone, reviewers and just readers, you all get these adorable Azizi plushies, Ancient Egypt Yugi plushies, and Pharaoh Yami plushies!!

Azizi: =^_____^=

Yugi: ^_^

Yami: [sexy smirk] R&R please!