Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Hanbal ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FF.NET REVIEWERS:

 

 

Koishii No Tenshi: ^___^ isn't Sadiki just the kawaiiest duel monster though?! And yeah they're going back to Egypt ^^

 

Autumn Ann: [takes staff and grins evilly, pointing it at Seto] Admit you like Jou and Yugi or _suffer the consequences_ [laughs insanely] ^^; ahem!! Well...thanks, this could come in handy [runs to go torture Anzu] ^_______^

 

MoonFoxMoonlightWolf: ^^; thankies for the action figure! I love it! Pharaoh Yami kicks ass and looks SO hot in the pharaoh attire. [Grins] So yes, the tournament is pretty much over, but we haven't heard the last of all our _friends_ back at the school. ^______^ and I love Yu-Gi-Oh toys! Thankies for giving me gifts...I'll make room on my comp. for them!!!

 

Darkness*Shadow666: I guess it seems a little random for them to be going to Egypt but it ties in with the sequel to this story.

 

VampssAmby102110: yep, look out Ancient Egypt...Yugi, Yami, and their baby are headed your way. LOL!

 

Shinomorikrazd: yep, Egypt is the kewlest!!

 

SoulDreamer: I plan to keep up the work, glad you think it's fantastic ^_^

 

DarkTelle: Uh huh they're going to Ancient Egypt. Yugi's baby is going to be SO kawaii...and a big menace to the kingdom...muahahahahaha!!

 

Hirame: who wouldn't want to be Pharaoh Yami's lover? [Drools at Yami in pharaoh outfit]

 

Cloud-1-3-5: Ugh don't worry the baby is not going to be a girl ^_^ they would be so much happier with a baby boy...and how the heck would she go to that school if she was in Ancient Egypt anyways?! Teehee... O_O and don't kick my arse! I didn't do anything evil...yet... [Whistles innocently] [Goes starry eyed] YEAH IM ON THE PERMANENT LIST!! [Tackle glomps] THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! I SO GLAD YOU LIKE MEEEEEEE!!! Okay, I'm calm now!!

 

 

 

 

 

MEDIAMINER.ORG REVIEWERS:

 

Dark Fairy: ^____^ that's okay. More Yugi/Yami coming up...

 

 

Millenia: It is a cool twist, ne?

 

XxNeko_YoukaixX: I would love to go to Ancient Egypt too...I'm like obsessed with it. ^^; Teehee. Yeah they are going to get married and have a family! That so kawaii!! ^___^ they're baby is going to be a menace...muahaha! And as for Headmaster Shadows and Seto...they aren't completely out of the picture yet......

 

Pissedfan: ^______^ glad I got the right `umph' back into the fic! It'll get better...I hope...^^;

 

Joey'zSk8terGurl: [huggles the plushies] thankies so much!! Yeah hopefully Seto will get it through his skull that Yugi belongs to Yami and not him. But don't worry, there will be Seto/Jou...maybe not in the rest of this fic but definitely in the sequel for sure. ^____^

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Shadow: thanks for reviewing everyone!! [Gives out Sadiki and Mahado plushies and a bag of pixie sticks to all] ^______________^

 

Specter: R&R please! Hey...only one chappie left after this!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ `

 

Duel Monster's Name Guide:

Meskhenet: Change of Heart

Gahiji: Eyes black dragon.

Quibilah: Mystical Elf.

Mana: Dark Magician Girl

Mahado: Black Magician

Adofo: the Celtic Guardian

Sadiki: Kuriboh

Nassor: 2nd blue eyes

Nizam: 3rd blue eyes

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~`

 

 

 

Yugi sat on the makeshift bed, staring up at the ceiling. The ritual had been preformed two mornings ago. He already looked about four months pregnant. Of course, he was back in his female body...the only downside about this having-a-baby deal.

 

But Yami was ecstatic...all during the ceremony and the small celebration that followed it. He couldn't believe it was actually happening...that Yugi was having his child!

 

"Ore no Koi?" a voice asked quietly. (Shadow: Ore no Koi = my love)

 

The small boy looked up, seeing Yami walk into the room carrying a hot mug of broth. He smiled, "I thought you might want something to fill you up. You haven't eaten all day."

 

Yugi shook his head and looked away from Yami, staring down at his stomach. Yami placed the broth on the bedside table and sat down on the small cot, stretching out across the covers and resting his head on the other's chest. "Koibito....I'm worried about you. You have been acting so distant since the ceremony. Are you sure nothing is the matter?"

 

"Yami! Nothing is wrong with me, okay! Just drop it! I just don't feel well alright?!"

 

The shadow mage smirked slightly and brought his head up to stare Yugi in the eye, "are you having PMS?" he teased, poking the light's nose.

 

Violet eyes widened in shock. He glared at the tall boy, "_no_!"

 

"Are you sure? Because I remember particular parts of the month when Akira and lots of the other girls would act _really_ bitchy...that is what they called it, I'm pretty sure. PMS...I think that's what you're going through, little love."

 

Yugi blushed and giggled, "Yami, I'm _not_ PMSing! I'll prove it, give me that broth, I feel perfect!"

 

Yami grinned and handed the mug over, "I knew you'd see it in a new light."

 

"Bastard"

 

"Hey, I want our baby to be healthy."

 

"Hmph"

 

Yugi sipped the broth thoughtfully, sighing as Yami began rubbing his stomach affectionately. He giggled at the sensation of Yami kissing his stomach lightly, dipping his tongue into the navel before placing butterfly kissed around it playfully.//I wonder what it will be like to have a family with Yami...he will make a wonderful father, I know it.//

 

Placing the mug on the nightstand, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

~~~`

 

//Why wont these headaches go away? The gods know it has had a sufficient amount of time to dissipate...three days with nothing but headaches, cramps, and back pain. This is not fair...when will I get a break?!//

 

Yugi took a large bite of the hamburger in front of him. He wrinkled his nose at his usually favorite food before throwing the half eaten burger on his plate.

 

"Small master..? What is troubling you?" Adofo asked as he noticed the young one ungracefully toss his food on the dish, causing the contents of the burger to splatter on his face. "Small master?" he tried again after receiving only a grunt as an answer.

 

Yugi sighed and turned to face the elfin swordsman, "Adofo..." he started, tears forming in his eyes as he looked down with a shameful expression.

 

The shadow monster sensed the change in emotions and rushed out of the kitchen into the dining room. He pulled out a chair and sat, taking a napkin to wipe the ketchup that splattered from the food off the little one's face. "Small Master please tell me what troubles you! I'm worried...I'm in charge of you while Master Yami is out...please tell me!"

 

Yugi sniffled, "i-it's silly but...I-I think I'm eating too much. Look how fat I am! Yami will never love me once he sees how big my stomach has gotten!" he cried, pushing the plate aside and weeping into his arms.

 

Adofo chuckled and stood, "Small Master you have to eat a lot when you are getting ready to have a baby! You're not getting fat either, it's the baby growing!" He laughed and patted the small one on the back. "Master Yami will love you no matter what...it wouldn't matter if you looked like Miss Mazaki, he'd still love you. Well...maybe not Miss Mazaki but, you know where I am getting or _trying_ to get at, right Small Master?"

 

Yugi smiled and nodded, hugging the elf before prancing up and running out the door to find Yami.

 

Adofo watched him go, still grinning. //You will never realize how much Master Yami loves you, Small Master...You have changed him so much from the cruel mage he used to be. For that, I am also eternally grateful. If you had not come, he would still be the lone, cold soul that he once was. You have filled him; don't ever leave him Small Master...don't ever leave him......//

 

~~~`

 

Yami whistled to himself as he made his way back to Adofo's hut to spend time with Yugi. //I hope he's feeling better. He was a bit sour before I left.//

 

Hearing a familiar sinister voice, he turned his head to see two boys with blue-white hair and pale skin laughing lightly at none other than Yugi. Crimson orbs widened, "Nizam, Nassor...what is he doing with them?" Not wasting time thinking about the matter, he sprang forward and called out the little one's name. Violet eyes turned on him, their owner smiling broadly and waving him over excitedly.

 

"Yami! I thought you went to go visit Mahado and Mana?" he cried happily, embracing the taller teen.

 

Yami returned the hug, focusing his hard glare on the two boys, "What the hell are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be bowing at your _master's_ feet like the _loyal_ canines you are?" he growled. Yugi looked up, confusion evident in his eyes.

 

Nizam clucked his tongue, "that's rather rude, _pharaoh_. I thought you were the kind-hearted king. Guess not all prophecies are true."

 

Nassor chuckled, his metallic blue eyes glistening dangerously, "I thought we were friends Yami? Don't tell me we haven't extended beyond an only business relationship?!" he feigned hurt in his voice, blinking slowly.

 

Yami growled once again and protectively pulled Yugi closer to him, "stay away from us," he ordered, malevolence dripping from his voice.

 

The two dragon spirits put on a fake expression of horror, "oh no, the Pharaoh is going to have us executed!" Nassor whimpered. "Whatever shall we do, brave knight?" he continued, leaning on the taller boy's arm like a damsel in distress. Nizam chuckled, putting his arm around his brother, "do not worry, I will protect you. You two stay away from us" he imitated in Yami's voice, adding a cocky air to it.

 

Crimson orbs narrowed at the little act, "cute" he muttered sarcastically. He pulled Yugi closer to him, turning his back on the dragon brothers and hurrying out of site.

 

The pale boys burst out in laughter as they watched the mortals disappear from view. Kisara approached them, raising a dignified eyebrow.

 

"Sister...the little one told us everything," Nizam explained with a smirk. "Quite the gullible little fuck-doll, ne Nassor?"

 

Nassor nodded in agreement, chuckling at the innocent one's major fault in trusting everyone. "yes, and now that we know they are headed to Egypt, we will be able to meet them there."

 

Kisara nodded approvingly at her brothers, "you did your job well. I must go inform Master Seto of the situation. You two get prepare the portal to the Master's past. We shall meet Yami at the palace, where we can take his lover and his new child."

 

The two boys smirked and vanished from view back to the depths of the woods. The woman smiled, "Master Seto...you shall have your desire, we pledge you this much."

 

~~~`

 

"Yami what's wrong with you! They were really nice....Why'd you go and be so mean to them?" Yugi pouted, taking Yami's arm off him and glaring up at the other the best he could.

 

The shadow mage shook his head, "you're wrong...they aren't nice guys. Their master is Seto Kaiba, Yugi. They're nothing but big snitches. Did you tell them anything important?" Yugi shook his head. Yami sighed. "This is still too risky...we have to leave as soon as possible. We still have to wait a day until you have the baby before we can go back to Egypt....Damn it's getting too hazardous for us to stay here!"

 

Yugi looked down, "this is my entire fault. If it wasn't for me none of this wouldn't have happened. We wouldn't have to go back into the past, nobody would hate you...Jou would still be happy with Kaiba...you and Kaiba would still be friends, and no one would be in danger. Now I'm going to have a baby and put it in danger as well! Oh Yami I ruin everyone's lives!" he broke down sobbing, turning his head into Yami's chest.

 

"Koi, no. I would be miserable without you. I want you to have my baby too, nobody else! If it wasn't for you I'd still be a no good slut with no plans of the future. But I know what I want my future to be, Aibou. I want to be king, and you to be my royal spouse...and then we'll have our child, and be even happier. We'll be the perfect family and we'll be safe and no more harm will come our way. It'll be perfect, love, I know it will." Yami wrapped his arms around the crying boy and picked him up, carrying him bridal style. "Quibilah told me you will be ready to birth our child tomorrow. We'll leave after that, okay love?"

 

Yugi whipped away his tears and nodded, resting his head on the shadow mage's chest. "I love you Yami. Thank you so much for being here with me."

 

Yami leaned forward and kissed Yugi nod the forehead, "there isn't anyone I'd rather be with. I love you too Yugi. So much sometimes I feel like I'm empty when you aren't near me. And now our happiness will grow."

 

Yugi sighed and snuggled into Yami's chest. Everything was going to be alright. Things were finally going to clear up...thank Kami-Sama.

 

It was about time they got some good luck...

 

 

~~~`

 

"Matte, Yami!"

 

"Yugi's having a baby and you're telling me to wait! Are you crazy, I have to be with him!" the ecstatic shadow mage screamed. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

 

Mahado grabbed his master, "they're operating, and you can't just burst into the room! It takes peace and quiet for Quibilah to perform this right....Do you want Yugi's baby to come out healthy or what?!"

 

Yami hung his head and slumped onto the chair. He raised his hand to his mouth and sucked on the fingernail, nibbling down on it slightly out of nervousness. His foot tapped on the ground nonstop creating a fast unfaltering beat. Mahado clamped a hand over his ears, "Master _please_ stop being so jittery!" he whined. (Shadow: Mahado whining...Teehee ^^;)

 

Yami cased the tapping of his foot but continued biting on his nails. He couldn't help if he was scared...who the hell wouldn't be scared at a time like this? He hummed low in his throat, a rather pathetic and dog-like sound, but he didn't let it bother him. There were more pressing matters at hand.

 

There was a muffled cry of pain from the room. Yami's eyes widened and he stood up, making his way over to the door. Mahado stopped him again, shaking his head. "It's the women's job, you know the tradition. You shant see Yugi till the baby is born. Just be calm."

 

"Be calm! Calm! Are you joking?! How the hell can I be calm when my lover is in there nearly dieing from pain and I can't do anything about it! I want to fucking comfort him but noooooooo; I have to wait outside the stupid hut!"

 

The magician patted Yami on the back soothingly, "please try and calm yourself before you overexert yourself with fear," he said.

 

Yami sighed and slumped against the wall, biting his fingers again. Mahado shook his head.

 

A few minutes later, Quibilah stepped outside, a smile of pride lighting up her features. She nodded at Yami, "it is done. A success, I might add. The ritual worked perfectly and your child was safely delivered. Yugi is back in his male form, you may go see him now if you like."

 

Without awaiting further instruction, Yami sprang up and ran into the hut. He gasped when he saw his little one lying in the small hospital bed, wrapped up in the warm covers and fast asleep. In his arms was a small bundle of blue cloth. Yami tentatively walked towards the bed, peering over the stare at the baby he knew was also sleeping inside the bundle. A puff of soft red and black hair was all that was seen coming out of the top of the cloth. Yami smiled as he took the bundle in his hands and slowly unwrapped it to stare at his new child, which he confirmed by the blue cloth, was definitely a little boy. He grinned and placed a chaste kiss on the baby's forehead, eyes softening as the boy made a little gurgling noise and shifted slightly so it could be closer to his warmth.

 

"Y-Yami?" Yugi's tired and weak voice asked. The said mage looked down at the bed where the light magician was smiling up at him. Yugi patted the spot on the bed, an invitation for him to lay down too. Yami nodded and the smaller scootched over to make more room. The darker climbed in, lying parallel to Yugi and placing their baby boy in the middle so they could both hold him protectively while they slept.

 

Yugi yawned, cuddling closer to Yami as he did so, being careful not to squish the little one in the middle of them. He smiled up at Yami, "its really happening Yami...everything is becoming better now, just like you said."

 

Yami nodded and kissed Yugi's cheek lovingly, "Ashiteru, ore no Koi. Now rest, we have a big day coming up. We leave for Egypt, remember?" The little one nodded and curled up in the taller's protective and warm embrace, holding his child in his free hand and listening to its soft breaths of sleep.

 

"Yami...our son...he is Azizi*," Yugi whispered before falling into the sweet land of dreams.

 

The shadow mage stared at the two sleeping males. He grinned //Azizi...my little boy. What a perfect name for one as loved and delicate as you. I will always protect you, you and your mother.// He then closed his crimson eyes and escaped into the world of the sleeping.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Shadow: ^____________^ yeah! They have their baby now! Azizi! SOOOO kawaii!

 

Specter: [nods] R&R please!!! ONE MORE CHAPPIE LEFT!!

 

 

* Azizi: Egyptian male name for `Precious'