Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Reuniting ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow: I am FINALLY updating this! Yeah!! Go me!

Specter: yeah we finally have time!! With all our other fics, school, homework...ugh...

Shadow: I somehow get it done...so thank me! ^___^

Review Answers to FF.net:

Vampsamby10210: [runs away from the portal] okay that was strange? ^^; ^__^ and I'm writing as quick as I can!!

Yami's-Girl: evil school. I love Ryou/Bakura too...they're a kawaii couple ^^

Hirame: Teehee... yeah everyone wanted to know about the baby ^^; It'll be safe and born though.

Cloud-1-3-5: [glomps] THANKIES FOR THE CERTIFICATE!!!! You really like me that much!!?? [Goes starry-eyed] Teehee...you're so sweet!! [Places certificate on the wall in a frame] ^____^ really you like Adofo and Sadiki's personalities? I thought it was so kawaii making them like that!! And I like the cape idea on Yami...might use that later on...

Shinomorikrazd: ^_^ thanks

Autumn Ann: ^^ Panseru must be the funniest name in the whole friggin world...muahahahahahahaha!!!

XxNeko_YoukaixX: I think I will make them have a boy ^^; It'd be so kawaii! I can just imagine it calling Yami `daddy'! It's so cute!! I haven't really thought yet on what type of Mage the baby will be...it will probably be a Shadow Mage because I wanted it to be a lot like Yami...for the purpose of this fic's sequel... Teehee...[pushes Seto off a cliff] ^^V

MoonFoxMoonlightWolf: AAAH THANKIES FOR THE PLUSHIE!!!!!! I took the Kuriboh away and replaced it with Yami...I put the Kuriboh with a little Ryou plushie I have ^^ A PMSing Yugi...maybe?

Mrs. YamiYugi: I'm writing I'm writing!

Darkness*Shadow666: sorry I'm trying to finish as fast as I can!!!

Mediaminer Reviewers:

Joey'zSk8tergurl: no, it's not a typo. They will be together later ^_^

Pissedfan: I'll put in more `umph' when I get back to the tournament part...this part has been kinda slow I know, and I'm sorry ^^; more action coming soon!!

Millenia: Muahahahahaha! I do wanna kick Seto's as...

Dark fairy: OO don't die on me!! I'll put them together soon!!

ShadowsLight: of course I had to put in some evil!! How could I not?! ^_^

~~~

Shadow: that takes care of the reviews!! THANK YOU ALL!! This fic is slowly winding down though...I expect to write maybe two or three more chappies after this before I start on a little sequel where Yugi and Yami have their family ^_^ It'll be SO kawaii!

Specter: ^_^ yeah! R&R please then!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~</ div>

Duel Monster's Name Guide:

Meskhenet: Change of Heart

Gahiji: Eyes black dragon.

Quibilah: Mystical Elf.

Mana: Dark Magician Girl

Mahado: Black Magician

Adofo: the Celtic Guardian

Sadiki: Kuriboh

Nassor: 2nd blue eyes

Nizam: 3rd blue eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi sighed as he looked around the room. Quibilah had just stepped outside to talk to another of her patients. There was some good and bad news. The bad news was that if he waited too long, he would not be able to bare his child, even if he regained a feminine form. If he waited for another month, the child would perish. It had something to do with the type of spell that turned him into a female in the first place. But there was a flipside on that coin; a good one.

"Light Mages, when they were still around, were always women and thus fore were based and favored on by the Goddess of Mothers. They have special powers within them that can allow them to speed up the process of birth, making a child get to be born in only say two weeks instead of nine months. Not only that, but the child will be fully developed as well." The elfin woman had proclaimed earlier.

Yugi dwelled on the newly received information. It meant he would be able to have his child sooner than normal, and also be a way to keep him and Yami together. There was also less of a risk of the baby being hurt or magically aborted by any jealous mages and such. //Do I really want a baby? Will I be able to take care of it? Maybe I should just have it and give it away where it can grow up normally. I would be a horrible mother.//

Propping his face up on his palm, he stared out the window, watching several small children playing. //Yami was excited when I told him about the child...he really wants to be a father... couldn't disappoint him like that.//

"Master Yugi?"

The petite youth looked up as Quibilah walked into the room, smiling kindly. She gracefully made her way over to the boy, "have you made a decision yet, Master Yugi?" she questioned.

Yugi looked down, closing his eyes. There was a possibility this could go wrong. If the process what done incorrectly it could be fatal to both him and the child. Taking a deep breath, he slowly nodded, "I have but...I'm scared. What if it goes wrong? I don't care if I get hurt, but if the baby was injured, I'd be devastated," he explained.

Quibilah sighed, "You are very selfless, little one. I admire that greatly, how you think of others first. But for once, think of you. Do not think of what Master Yami would want or what might happen. Do something for you for once. Do you want that child now or never at all?"

Yugi nodded slowly, "I-I want the child. I want to have a family with Yami...I want us to be happy."

The blonde elf smiled, patting the boy on the back soothingly, "It will work out all right, little one. Do not be afraid. We all will help you through this. You should get back to Adofo and rest. This incantation takes one day to prepare so I will come by tomorrow." She stood, helping him to his feet, "I trust you can make it back alone, Master Yugi?"

The light mage nodded as he turned and started on his way back to Adofo's hut. "Domo Arigato, Quibilah!" he called behind him, waving to the Healer who smiled and waved back.

~~~

"So he is with Quibilah? You are sure of this?"

The elf swordsman chuckled as he sat down on the couch, "Master Yami, must you always be so uptight about everything? You just got here so relax! He went to go for a checkup about a baby or something. I really do not know much of what Quibilah told me. He should be getting back soon though; for his departure was over an hour ago."

Yami slowly patted Sadiki who rested in his lap as he rocked back and forth in an over-stuffed lounger. The Kuriboh was purring happily as its master stroked its soft fur. It did, however, notice the slight rigidity of his master's stature. He was not slouched in position like normal, but rather stiffly sitting up strait.

The shadow mage let out an exasperated puff of air, "things are becoming...complicated, Adofo."

"And how so, Master?"

"Nothing is as it once was. I do not know who I can trust anymore. Everyone nowadays seems to be the enemy. Not you of course or any of my Shadow Monsters...but everyone at Khemet seem to be against me. Marik and Bakura are the only two I can depend on there. Speaking of Bakura, did Ryou get back to the school safely?"

Adofo was startled by the abrupt change in topic, but shook his head and answered anyways. "Meskhenet brought him back earlier. When I contacted her, she said he was back with Bakura-kun."

Yami nodded before turning and looking out the window. Where could Yugi have gotten to? The village was small and Quibilah didn't take that long with new patients.

//Yugi...//

~~~

Yugi walked down the cobblestone path and saw Adofo's hut just up ahead. He smiled thinking about the nice big bowl of stew that would be waiting for him. That was the one good thing about staying with Adofo; he was an excellent cook.

Walking up to the hut, he grasped the old brass doorknob and turned, walking in. "Adofo?" He got no reply and stepped in further. "Hello, Adofo?" he asked, voice rising to a loud whisper.

He shivered, thinking the house to be very creepy now that he thought he was alone. Suddenly, a black ball of fur sprang out from the sitting room, tackling him to the ground, growling slightly.

"Sadiki!" a deep voice called from the sitting room.

Yugi's ears perked as he recognized the voice. The Kuriboh snarled in what it deemed an apposing manner and hopped off the small boy into the other room only to reappear in a certain shadow mage's arms.

"Aibou?" Yami's mouth fell open as he saw his little one on the ground, back in his original form and rubbing his sore rear end.

The light mage looked up, jumping to his feet and barreling into Yami with a hug, "Yami-chan!" he cried out happily.

Sadiki, who had been resting in Yami's arms and harshly tossed to the ground when Yugi embraced the taller, squeaked irritably. "Master Yami! Master Yami!" it squealed loudly, bouncing up and down as it excitedly tried to gain the other's attention.

Yami sighed as he picked up the Kuriboh who nuzzled his hand gratefully. He turned back to the small one embracing him. "Aibou I have missed you."

Yugi nodded as he kissed the taller on the cheek, "I was scared you'd forgotten about me," he confessed.

"No, never would I do such a thing my Hikari."

The other smiled, "Yami I have some wonderful news. We are going to have our baby in a few days."

Yami looked confused. He looked quizzically at the light mage, setting the small black animal on top of his head where it nestled into his hair comfortably. "I don't understand. You were just found pregnant, My Hikari."

"I know but Quibilah says that because the spell Headmaster Shadows put on me had weird side effects on my internal body, the baby would die if it continued to grow in there for a month longer. She is making a remedy that will speed up the nine month time period of the baby's growth. I only takes up to a week at most. It's kind of depressing but Yami it means we will have our own family!"

Yami laughed excitedly as he picked his small lover up, twirling them both around before kissing the other lightly on the lips, "Yugi, love, no news had made me happier in being with you. I know our family will be great. But I must tell you the reason I came."

"What's that?"

"Headmaster Shadows and everyone else is looking for you. We have to flee from here. It is not safe to stay here much longer. We are putting not only ourselves, but the Shadow Monsters here in danger. Mahado has a spell that can get us out of here unnoticed. We just need a place to go. I was thinking of residing in Egypt where you are from."

"We have to leave?!"

"I'm afraid so, Yugi."

The little one looked down, tears welling in his brilliant amethyst eyes. "It isn't fair! Why does everyone's lives have to be ruined because of me?!" he yelled.

"Yugi! Yugi...shh...it's alright. Our lives are not ruined. We are going to a place they cannot find us. A place where we are very well protected."

Yugi sniffled, "we-we aren't that protected in Egypt, Yami. I don't even have family there anymore."

Yami smirked, placing a hand to Yugi's lips. "We aren't just going to Egypt, Yugi. We are going to _ancient_ Egypt...to when I was Pharaoh, once again."

The light mage's jaw dropped as his eyes widened, "oh...my..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ < /p>

Shadow: ^____^ the past lives will tie in!!! Teehee!!

Specter: R&R please!!!!!!