Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fight For The Hikari Cherub ❯ Troubles ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FF.net Review Replies:

Cloud-1-3-5: [takes the gold star and goes starry eyed] I feel so special!! [Pins the gold star to her fic] ^__^ now the fic is special!! Yeah!! [Huggles] thankies!! I love the Kuriboh so I had to portray him cutely! [Glomps Kuriboh] ^__________^ Thankies for the compliments!!!

UmiMegami: Yeah I based this whole story on a fairy tale `Knight saves the poor Princess' theme. Creative, ne..? I think its kawaii! Teehee!

Unica: I didn't have Seto do stuff to Yugi...yet. ^^; Tsh, you know me better than this! Of course something bad'll happen!! [shifty eyes] when, you'll never know...but maybe Seto will have a change of heart once certain secrets are revealed...[slinks away into the darkness laughing eerily]

DarkTelle: One week with the parents and no computer! O_O Go you! I think I would've died! But you survived, thank gods and my story saved you from death of boredom! [Cheers happily] I had to put the duel monsters in cause they're just kewl and I gotta love them all! Oh a seashell! Thankies! I live in Florida but away from the beach sooooo...it saves me a fifteen minute drive ^^; [Puts the seashell on a display rack next to other pretty gifts] ^______^

VampssAmby10210: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The evil cliffies will continue as long as I'm around!!

MoonFoxMoonlightWolf: No! Kuriboh is mine!! [Takes Kuriboh back and confiscates all your sugar] ha-ha! No just kidding! [Gives a Kuriboh plushie and packet of pocky to you] ^^V the Mai and Anzu bashings? Uuuuh... whenever I feel like putting them in the fic. They annoy me too much to actually write down. But they're gonna get bashed soon.

Shinomorikrazd: Glad you like ^_^

KMJ0829: Don't worry the child will be delivered safely and properly in due time!!

Rayven: I knew that there is no way for a man to have a baby because yeah, they don't have womb and ovaries. I didn't ever say Yugi was going to say a boy...

Darkness*Shadow666: I went to these sites to find Egyptian names--http://www.20000-names.com/male_egyptian_names.htm

For male names and--http://www.20000names.com/female_egyptian_names.htm

< div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

For female Egyptian names ^___^ they aren't the real names of the duel monsters, but I thought they suited them.

Hirame: GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! THE BABY WILL COME!!!! YUGI IS STILL PREGNANT!!! [Explodes from being asked this question too many times]

Mrs.YamiYugi: ^_____^ okay I'm going I'm keeping it going!!

~~~

Mediaminer review replies:

ShadowsLight: Of course I had to put the evil in it!! As long as Yugi and Yami are together in the end, I agree...the story will be okay ^____^

~~~

Shadow: whoosh! That was a lotta reviews!! [Cheers] ^___^ okay... I think we can continue the ficcie now...

Specter: bout time U_U

Shadow: [hits him on the head]

Specter: T__T owie!!

Shadow: ^_^ I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh (if you haven't figured that out...well...I have no hope for you)

Namu: R&R please!! [Gives chibi eyes]

~~~

Duel Monster's Name Guide:

Meskhenet: Change of Heart

Gahiji: Eyes black dragon.

Quibilah: Mystical Elf.

Mana: Dark Magician Girl

Mahado: Black Magician

Adofo: the Celtic Guardian

Sadiki: Kuriboh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TWO DAYS LATER~

"So you hid him in the woods? With the Shadow Monsters?! Are you _crazy_?!"

Malik hit his head with the palm of his hand numerous amounts of times as what Yami just told him registered. "You're better off just handing him to Kaiba at this rate! You stupid, stupid, _stupid_ _idiot_! Gah!" The sandy haired boy `thunked' ungracefully against the wall and banged his head against the blue painted enclosure.

Marik, who was sprawled casually on the floor staring up at the ceiling, gnawed thoughtfully on the toothpick in his mouth. Sitting up and leaning against the bed, he brought his knees to his chin and stared at the overly stressed Egyptian who was busy letting the wall beat him up. "I don't get it. If Yugi is in Shadow's Liar* with our monsters than why wouldn't he be safe?"

Yami nodded in agreement with the question, "yeah if he has the protection of Mahado and the others, why is he in danger there? Would it be wiser for him to stay here and be discovered?"

"Kisara,**" Malik spat out, finally turning to face the other two and revealing a large bump on his forehead.

"Pardon..?" Marik questioned, raising an eyebrow to his hairline and complete confusion.

Malik sighed and leaned against the wall, "Kisara, Seto's pet Blue Eyes."

Crimson eyes widened, "The Shadow Monster Blue Eyes White Dragon?" he questioned, disbelief evident in his voice. The Earth Mage nodded. "I thought she was banished from Shadow's Lair?"

"Apparently not...Mahado and Mana may be a strong Mage Team, but the full power of Kisara when she is joined with her brothers would be unbeatable to any of the Shadow Monsters. Save for the Gods but don't forget that Seto has one of them too."

"Malik is right. When Kisara joins power with Nassor*** and Nizam****, none of our monsters would be capable of going in a head-on battle against them. And also, if you did use Osiris, Dragon of the Sky you would fail because that damned Fire Mage knows it's weakness of the second mouth," Bakura, who had been unusually quiet, spoke up.

Yami curled his lips into a snarl. How could he not have remembered of all the powerful and cunning monsters Kaiba had in the Shadow's Liar?! "I have to go to him. It is not safe there, Malik is right. But it's not just Yugi who is in danger there, I fear. I'm sure anyone helping Yugi will be punished as well...Meskhenet, Adofo, Mana, Mahado...even Ryou since he is there. We must bring those two back here at once before Kisara or any other of her snitches finds them."

Marik stood, making his trademark heroic battle stance and flashing a snide grin at his fist, which he held in front of his face, "all right let's get them out of there! Rescue mission!"

The Shadow Mage looked at the floor guiltily, "I think I should go alone this time guys. I don't want you two getting more involved than you already are. Its one thing if I get in trouble for all this, but another if you do. I don't want you, especially you two," he stopped to point at Marik and Bakura. "To get in any more trouble than you already are...and that's really deep shit already. So I'm going to go alone."

"Hey Ryou's in there! I have to go get him out, you know!" Bakura snapped. "You aren't the only one with a lover in danger, Yami."

Yami exhaled noisily, "I know, I know. Ryou knows his way back and he has Meskhenet's protection. He isn't a target unless he sticks around Yugi. He'll be safe, I'll make sure of it."

The Shadow Mage slowly turned, nodded a brief goodbye to the three remaining, and exited the room.

~~~

"So he is staying with Adofo? You are sure of this, my pet?"

The blue eyed, fair skinned girl nodded, allowing her master to pat her light blue hair. "I saw him...that little runt Yugi that you have your eye on, Master Seto. He is with that Elf for sure. Mahado and Mana were with him but they departed shortly after. The only other one occupying the house with the two is that weak fuzz ball, Sadiki and he fore sure is not a problem for me and my brothers."

"Good, Kisara. You know what is expected of you. Now go and fulfill your master's wishes."

The girl nodded, sinking into a respectful bow and kissing the brunette's hand fondly. "I will go master and fear not; Yugi Muto will be yours. Yami and his Shadow Monsters will be no match for us."

"Alright, I have faith in your power. Now be gone you. I do not wish to see your face until you bring Yugi to me."

Kisara bowed once more before fading in a deep black mist.

~~~

Jou pressed his ear against the large oak door of Seto's room. From his listening place of the bathroom and by how tightly he was pressed against the wall, he could make out what the brunette was saying to his most loyal Blue Eyes.

He pulled away from the door as the conversation ended. //Yueg's in real danger...I hafta do all dat I can ta stop Kisara, Nassor, and Nizam from hurtin' him and Yami's monsters// he thought, the jealousy towards the short spiky-haired boy melting away.

//I don't care if Seto likes him better. Yugi's in love with Yami, Yami's in love with Yugi, an' I don't wanna see both my buddies hurt. I don't care if it cost's me my happiness...they were meant for each other and Kaiba ain't gonna tear them apart!!//

Walking over to the room's exit, the blonde smirked before leaving and stomping down the halls to the forest's edge.

//Yueg, don't worry, I'm commin' ta help ya!!//

~~~

Yugi sighed as he stared out the window. Yami told him he would come. It had already been a two days. Yami had never showed up to come visit him. The small boy turned to Sadiki who was sleeping on the windowpane. He patted the creature's soft fur and jumped slightly as it let out a small "hnnn" of contentment. One yellow eye opened to stare sleepily at him.

"What do you think, Sadiki? Do you think Yami doesn't love me anymore?" he asked, gathering the black animal into his arms.

"Master Yami! Master Yami!" the Kuriboh squeaked, wiggling around in the boy's arms.

"Shh, no Sadiki he isn't here. Settle down. You're stuck with me for the time being...I'm afraid I don't have as much to offer you as Yami does... I'm not strong, I can't train you or your powers...I'm probably not too fun to play with...but...you'll be my friend anyways right?" Yugi asked, stroking the ebony fuzz.

The small being looked up with its large yellow eyes into Yugi's own big violet one. It smiled and curled up in a way against the boy's chest. It made a soft purring noise to signify that yes, it would certainly like to be Yugi's friend... and would be a loyal friend too.

Amethyst eyes soften, "thank you."

"Small Master? Small Master are you in here?" came a voice.

Yugi turned to see Adofo, the Celtic guardian who had freed him from the prison before, standing in the doorway. "Hai, I am here."

Adofo smiled, his elf ears pinking slightly with happiness as it walked over, picking the small boy up and placing him on the couch. "I am glad to see you happier, Small Master. You have been gloomy for the past two days. Is it too personal, or would you mind telling me what is troubling you?"

Yugi sighed, "I am thinking maybe Yami has forgotten about me."

The Celtic shook his head, "Master Yami? Forget you, Small Master? That is absurd. Master Yami will come, do not fret. When the time is right, he will come for you." The Elf stood, "Quibilah would like you to go to the Healing Hut. She said she something about a baby. I do not remember well. Her accent of talk is strange and foreign to me to figure out and comprehend too well...maybe you will understand more. You should rest up first though. You haven't slept much since you arrived here the other day."

He walked to the doorway, noticing the still sour expression on the light mage's face. "I shall contact Master Yami for you, alright?"

The boy brightened at this and nodded vigorously before lying down on the couch with the Kuriboh snuggled next to him and falling asleep.

Adofo smiled warmly and left the room, worriedly looking at the counter, "Master Yami, where are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Kisara: the spirit of the blue eyes white dragon

** Shadow Lair: the village in the woods where the duel monsters live

***Nassor: my name for the second blue eyes. Egyptian for victor

**** Nizam: my name for Kaiba's third blue eyes. Means disciplined in Egyptian

~~~

Shadow: I'll leave it at that!! R&R please!!