Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and Always ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author notes: This is my very first Yugioh fanfic and my second fanfic writing. Even though I should be finishing my other fic, see what writers block does to you. Please go easy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or the characters involved. They belong to the creator. Characters Tiesho, Nekoshia, Keshio, and the poem Forever and Always belong to me . ^^

\ Yugi to Yami/ \\ Yami to Yugi//

Forever and Always

Its everyday I wake up to you

To see you smile straight at me

Its then I know we'll always be

Forever and Always, we will be

And when I look into your dark violet eyes

I see the pain and fear inside

Just hold me tight and you'll know

I'll always be by your side

When you think your life is over

Your life shattering before my eyes

Look within your heart

And never fear me love

For you are the one for me

Forever and Always, we will be

**************************************************************** ********

Chapter One

" Yugi" came a voice. Yugi slowly opened his eyes to see his grandfather standing by the side of his bed.

" Come Yugi, you have to get up for school." He said.

" I'm up grandpa." Yugi yawned. His grandfather smiled and left the room. Yugi got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to take his shower. After Yugi finished his shower he got dressed into his normal school clothes. He put on blue pants, with a black shirt and a blue jacket. He the put the puzzle around his neck and made his way down stairs. When he got down stairs, he saw his grandpa and Yami at the kitchen table.

" Morning aibou" Yami said.

"Morning Yami" Yugi said as he sat himself down at the table. " Something smells good." Yugi said.

" That would be the breakfast that Yami cooked." Solomon said.

" Yami cooked." Yugi said.

Yami laughed. " Don't worry aibou, I didn't burn anything this time. Grandpa showed me how to use the cooking machine over by the cold box thing." Yami said.

Yugi laughed. " You mean the oven by the refrigerator." Yugi said. Yami gave him a confused look.

" Never mind Yami…call them what ever you want." Yugi laughed along with grandpa.

" I almost forgot Yugi." Grandpa said.

Yugi finally stopped laughing and looked towards his grandfather. " Forgot what grandpa?" Yugi questioned.

" Well I got a phone call yesterday." he said.

About what." Yugi said as he swallowed some food.

" It was from Nekoshia and Keshio, your parents." He said.

" W..what did they want?" Yugi said quietly.

" They called to tell me that they will be coming down to visit. They said they miss you very much and want to see you." Solomon said.

~ Yeah, wanna see me. That's a joke.~ Yugi thought.

\\ Why is that aibou// Yami asked.

\ What?/ Yugi asked.

\\ That your parents didn't want to see you// Yami said.

\ Its nothing Yami, don't worry about it./

\\ If you say so aibou//

" Well I'm done. I should be getting to school now." Yugi said as he got up from the table and putting his shoes on and grabbing his brown back pack.

" Are you feeling all right aibou? You didn't eat a lot." Yami questioned.

" Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not that hungry." He replied with a fake smile. " Bye grandpa, bye Yami." Yugi said.

" Bye" they both replied.

*************************************************************** *********

Yugi quietly walked down the street of Domino in deep thought. He walked until his school came into view, Domino High school. Yugi walked into the building until he got into his home room class.

" Hey Yugi" Tea said.

" Morning Tea" Yugi said.

" Hey yug , hey." Joey and Tristan said.

" Hey you guys." Yugi replied with a smile when the teacher walked in.

" Ok class, sit down and take out your math text books and turn to page 143." Mr. Tiesho said. " Now lets begin"

Yugi sat at his desk with pencil in hand and jotting down the note Tiesho put on the board. His mind began to wonder about the events that happened this morning.

~ This really can't be happening. I don't ever want to see them. Never wanted to sense…sense they….He was brought out of his thoughts.

" Mr. Moto, will you care to answer the question?" Tiesho asked.

" Uh"

" Pay attention Moto." Tiesho said.

" Yes sir." Yugi replied.

" Ok, Now you take the X and you subtract it on each side of the equation." Tiesho said.

" Does every one got that?" He asked.

" Ok sense every one knows it, lets do another one. Um…Joey. Explain This equation for us." Tiesho said.

" Er…Ya have to…Um" He said as the bell rang. ~ Saved by the bell~

~ Maybe it wont be like last time. I mean for all I know, they could of made a change. Couldn't they ~ Yugi thought.

Hey Yug, Buddy." Joey said.

" Uh, What." Yugi said.

" Class is over." Joey said. Yugi looked around the class to see all the seats empty.

" Ya all right yug. You've been just sitting here for like three minuets.

" O…I'm sorry Joey. I've been thinking a lot today." He said as he got out of his seat. They made there way to the lunch room.

\\ AIBOU!//

Yugi jumped a little. \ you scared me, tell me when your going to do that/

\\ Sorry I was worried about you. I couldn't contact you through our link//

\ Sorry Yami. I just needed some time to think alone, that's all/

\\ You sure aibou//

\ Yeah, its nothing to worry about/

\

\ All right//

" Hey Yugi, what took you so long?" Tea asked.

" I was talking to Yami." Yugi said while looking around.

" Where's Tristan and Joey?" Yugi asked.

" Playing duel monsters. You should see them. Its hilarious." Tea laughed as they made there way to one of the lunch tables and watched the ending of the duel.

" And I throw down da red eyes black dragon and take all ya life points." Joey said.

" I LOST" Tristan yelled.

" HAHA…I WON… Who's the king of games now." Joey yelled.

" Yugi is." Tea said while Joey looked at her and they started laughing.

" Hey Yug, how's bout a duel." Joey said as the lunch bell rang."

" Guess you won't be playing that duel." Tristan said as they made there way back into the school.

" Joey would of lost any how." Tristan said.

" What you say." Joey said.

" You would of lost puppy dog." he said as Joey tackled him to the ground.

" I'm no puppy dog." Joey said.

" You guys, come on were going to be late." Tea said as she made her way to class followed by everyone else.

~ Finally last period class. I cant wait to go home~ Yugi thought as he copied down his history notes. ( AN: Sorry, I did not use all there classes…I will…soon)

******************************************************* *****************

Finally the bell rang and school was let out.

" Are ya coming to the arcade with us Yug." Joey asked.

" I wish I could, but I really have to be going now. Bye guys." Yugi said as he headed towards the game shop.

~ What am I going to do. Soon Yami is going to find out. I can't keep out link closed forever. But if he finds out what happened to me, what will he do. Or my friends, and especially grandpa. I can't keep this a secret forever. There going to find out and when they do, they may not think of me the same any more.~

Author notes: Ok I know this was a boring chapter, but its only the beginning. Go easy on me. Please R&R….especially if you want to know what happens and Yugi's secret. Read and review.