Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and Always ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh in any way. It belongs to it's creator.

Author Note: Well, here's chapter two of Forever and Always. Please enjoy and review afterwards.

A big thanks goes out to Dark Sanctuary for being my first reviewer.

Forever And Always

Last time ~ What am I going to do. Soon Yami is going to find out. I can't keep out link closed forever. But if he finds out what happened to me, what will he do. Or my friends, and especially grandpa. I can't keep this a secret forever. There going to find out and when they do, they may not think of me the same any more.~

************************************************************* ***********

Chapter Two

The game shop door slowly creaked open as Yugi made his way in. He took off his shoes and sat them down by the door.

" Hello Yugi, how was school?" Solomon asked.

" Hey grandpa. It was ok, where's Yami?" Yugi replied.

" He's upstairs. He said something about a evil picture screen." He said.

" I bet he means the computer. I better go make sure it's still in one piece." He said as he made his way upstairs. He gently turned the knob to his bedroom door and walked in. He saw his Yami sitting in the computer chair, looking ahead towards the computer screen. Yugi put down his book bag on the floor beside his bed.

" What are you doing?" Yugi asked with curiosity.

Yami looked towards Yugi. " I told you this contraption is possessed." Yami said.

" Why is that Yami?" Yugi asked with confusion.

" Well, look at it. It's not moving. It's on to me. It's going to take us by surprise and attack. So I'm waiting for it's next move." Yami explained.

Yugi gave him a look (AN- imagine it people). " Yami…" he said looking at the computer. " It froze"

" It what?" Yami said as Yugi shut off the computer. " Never mind. But it isn't evil and it won't attack you." Yugi said as he sat down on his bed and sighed.

" Something wrong?" Yami asked with concern.

" NO" Yugi replied fast.

" Well you've been acting strange sense this morning. Is there anything I need to know?" Yami said.

" No, I'm fine Yami. School is taking a lot out of me. That's all." Yugi said.

" If your sure aibou." Yami said.

" I'm sure." Yugi said as he got up and walked out of the room.

~ I wish I could belief you little light. But I sense something terribly wrong with you. Why won't you tell me?" ~ Yami though as he went downstairs.

************************************************************ ************

" Hello Yami. Yugi told me about you're the computer incident." Grandpa said with a smirk.

Yami laughed slightly. " How was I suppose to know that." He said in embarrassment.

" You and modern things today just don't mix." he said.

" Guess so." Yami said looking around the room. " Where's Yugi?"

" He went for a walk." he said while putting a new set of duel monsters booster packs on the selves. " Is it me or has Yugi been acting a little differently." Solomon said.

" He's probably just tired. You know school can take a lot out of someone." Yami replied.

" I guess your right." He said.

" I'm going to look for him. I need to talk to him anyways." Yami said as he put on his shoes and left the game shop.

****************************************************************** ******

Yugi quietly swung back and forth on the swing in Domino Park. The events of this morning's actions taking place in his mind.

~ Why would they call. Don't they think they put me through enough. Wonder how they got the number. Probably from the phone book. I don't want to see them. But if I told grandpa that, he'd ask why. I can't tell him, can I ?~ Yugi thought as he looked up into the sky. ~ looks like rain. Figures the weather would go along and match with my mood. Maybe I should head back. I don't see why though~ Yugi thought as he heard a snap. He looked ahead and saw Yami in front of him.

" There you are. I was beginning to think I lost you." Yami said as he sat in the next swing beside Yugi.

" I just needed to be alone. You know, to think about some things." Yugi said.

" Yugi, may I ask you something?" Yami asked.

" Sure" he said looking at Yami.

" I know something is wrong with you. I can sense it but, I don't know what's wrong. I'm worried about you. The only explanation I can come up with is what happened this morning, about your parents. Is that what's bothering you?" Yami said.

Yugi looked down at the ground. " I guess that's it. I mean I haven't seen my parents sense I was ten. I haven't seen them in a while." Yugi explained.

" Are you nervous about it?" Yami asked.

" Yeah, I guess that would be it." Yugi said.

" Don't worry about it aibou. I'm sure it will be good for both you and your parents." Yami said.

" Thanks Yami." Yugi said as he put on a forced smile.

" Anytime little light. Now lets go to the game shop before we get rained on." Yami said as he and Yugi headed back to the game shop.

****************************************************************** ******

Later That Night….Yugi's POV ( don't ask why time flies, just go with it.^^)

Yugi laid quietly, thinking about the park incident with his Yami. ~ I wish I didn't have to lie to Yami. I don't even wanna look at them. I'm not nervous about seeing them. I'm…scared to death. I'm so sorry Yami. I know you want to help but, I just can't let you know. No one can, not never~ Yugi thought before he fell into darkness and fell asleep.

**************************************************************** ********

Yami's POV

~ Why do I have a sinking feeling Yugi wasn't telling the whole truth to me. Does he not trust me? Yugi would never lie to me. It just isn't like him to do so. Off course, he's nervous about his parents. Who wouldn't be. That means he hasn't seen them in five years about. Is this even legal? But I hope whatever Yugi's going through he'll let me help him. He's always let me help him before, why not now? O my little light, what's wrong with you?~ Yami thought as he drifted off into the sleeping world.

To be continued

Author Notes: Well all, there it is. Chapter two of Forever and Always. I do think this is a very suspenseful story. I do want to point out one thing, sorry that I made Yami seem a little….what's the word…dense. It was never my intention, it just happened. ^^ Please R&R. If you happen to visit my fic can't you take at least a minute to leave me a review. It's hard to know whether I should update if I do not have any reviews. Thanks! R&R.