Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and Always ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author Notes: I finally accomplished chapter three of Forever and Always. So please enjoy

Disclaimer: Yugioh and or it's characters do not belong to me, that it does not.

//Yami-Yugi\\

/Yugi-Yami\

~.~.~.- Dream

Chapter three

As the night continued, the rain plummeted down from the dark midnight sky. The wind whistled throughout the leaves of the trees. The only sounds coming from the Turtle Game Shop was the tapping of the rain and ticking of the old grandfather clock.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sitting in a corner a young child sat, quiet and still. The only thing soaring through his body was fear. Fear for his life. Fear for being where he is now. A loud banging brought his attention to outside his bedroom door. The child's dark violet eyes immediately filling with fear and pain of what might lurk behind his door. His ears picking up the words coming from far away.

" I'm going to get you little Yugi. And when I do, I swear you'll regret it, regret everything." His door swung open and reveled his biggest fear.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Yugi jolted awake and at up quickly in his bed. His bright golden bangs were soaked with sweat and was matted to his head. His body was shaking as he tried to calm down his raging breath.

~ I haven't had that dream in a while~ Yugi thought as he gently lied back down on his back so that he was starring up at the ceiling. He let out a soft sigh. ~ I doubt I'll be able to go back to sleep anymore~ Yugi glanced at the clock that sat upon his table next to his bed. 1:30. ~ It's going to be a very long night~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami opened his eyes and heard the tapping of the rain against his window. He gently rolled over onto his back. ~ Another great day of weather I see~ He thought sarcastically. He got out of his bed, took a shower, and got dressed. ( AN: I don't think I need to go into detail of his morning routine. Leave to your imagination) Yami opened his bedroom door and made his way to Yugi's room to wake him up for school. He turned the knob to his door and opened it. Yami was about to awake his aibou but, saw that the room was all ready empty.

~ Strange~ Yami thought as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw both Yugi and his grandfather sitting at the table eating breakfast.

" Morning." Yami replied.

" Good morning Yami. I hope that you slept well." Solomon said.

" Yeah. Pretty good." Yami said reaching for a piece of toast. His eyes drifted to Yugi who has yet to touch his food. He looked unbelievably tired today.

" Yugi, your going to be late for school." Solomon said.

" Ok, I'm going. Bye." Yugi mumbled and left for school. The game shop door closed quietly behind him.

" Yami, I'm starting to really worry about Yugi. He looks as if he didn't get any sleep last night. I asked him this morning if he was ok and he said he was fine, but I don't believe him, not for one minute." Solomon said. ( AN Is that even Yugi's grandfather's name?)

" I doubt he got any sleep. He's been acting some what weird this week. But, I'm sure whatever's wrong with Yugi he'll figure it out or at least come to talk to us, I hope. You know Yugi doesn't like to put his problems on other people's shoulders." Yami said as he cleared the table.

" Well, let us hope that he will be better soon then and just be the happy Yugi we know." Solomon said as he prepared to open the game store for today's costumers.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

" When I get my hands on you. I swear to RA that you will suffer the consequences. And I mean THE consequences little Yugi.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Yugi's head raised at a quickened pace. " Mr. Moto, are you all right?" Ms. Holt asked.

Yugi hesitated for a moment to resister where he was. ~ Oh. I think I fell asleep. Then that would mean she…the class…and my dream. O GOD~ Yugi thought as Ms. Holt made her way to Yugi's desk. She bent down so that she was eye level with her student.

" Are you ok honey?" She asked once again.

" Y…Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry. I did not mean on falling asleep in your class." Yugi said softly.

" Its alright Yugi. Do you need to go to the nurse or anything?" She asked as concern built for her student.

" No thank you Ms. Holt. I'll be fine." He replied as he had a sinking feeling the whole class was looking at him. ~ Great~ he thought as Ms. Holt went back to teaching the lesson about the continent of Asia.

" Ok class, now where were we." She continued.

Yugi was writing down his class notes when someone passed a note on top of his desk. He gently picked up the piece of paper as if not to make any noise. He opened it and started to read what it said.

Hey Yugi,

I want to talk to you after class, ok buddy.

Joey

~ Well I guess I couldn't really expect him not to ask a few questions about what happened. Of course I did pretty much freak out in class.~ Yugi thought.

" Yugi can you please answer the next question for us." Ms. Holt said.

~ question, what question~ he thought as he heard a girl in back of him whisper outback.

" O…Outback." Yugi replied.

" Very well Yugi, that's a correct answer." She said as he gave out a sigh of relief.

After about another thirty minutes of class, the bell rang signaling the class was to an end.

All the students filed out of class. Yugi gathered all of his belongings and left the classroom. He walked down the hallway to his locker to put away any extra books he didn't need for next period.

" Hey Yugi." Joey yelled out towards his best friend.

" Hey Joey." Yugi replied with somewhat of a smile.

" Hey, can we talk at lunch. I have a few questions I want you to answer and get clear." Joey explained.

" Um… Sure Joey. I'll see you at lunch then." he said as they separated to go to there third period class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y ugi entered his third period, Algebra. ( AN: BLAH) ~ Great, math. Just what I've been looking forward to~ Yugi thought as he sat down in his assigned seat.

" Hey Yugi. How are you?" Bakura asked. ( AN: This is the nice Bakura to let you know. I doubt his Yami will be in it)

" Hey Bakura. I'm fine. How are you?" Yugi asked.

" Pretty good." He said looking at Yugi. "You ok mate. You look awfully tired today." Bakura asked with concern.

" Just stayed up a little longer than usual last night. I'll be fine. No worries." He said as Mr. Tiesho entered to start today's lesson on inequalities and Polynomials.( AN: Blah again) Bakura took his seat and the class started today's class notes. Yugi's mind slipped from the subject to a weird feeling in his head. ~ Yami~ He thought as he sighed and put down his block.

// Yugi\\

/ Yami, did you need something?\

//Well, I know that they have imprisoned you in the dreaded math room, but I really need to talk to you\\

/ Is it really that important Yami?\

" Yugi"

// Well, I guess it can be important if that gets you to talk to me\\

/ Can't this wait till I get home Yami.\

" Mr. Moto"

// Ok Yugi, fine. We have a date with talking when you arrive home from school.\\

" YUGI"

/ Ok Yami and Joey wanted to talk to me too.\

// Well the way you've been acting, I wouldn't be surprised. But, now your teacher looks as if he wants to rip your head apart\\

Yugi immediately blocked off there link and raised his head up to only meet two pairs of dark chocolate brown eyes and a very unhappy looking teacher.

" Well, I seem to have your attention now. I want to see you after class." Tiesho said as he went back to the blackboard.

Yugi turned his down as his cheeks flushed a bright pink in embarrassment. ~ I'm going to kill Yami when I get home from school.~ Yugi thought as he reached out for his notebook and started to take his class notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fter class, Yugi stayed seated where he was while the other students left for there fifth period class.

" Yugi" Bakura said stopping at the side of Yugi's desk.

" Hey Bakura." Yugi replied.

" What was that all about Yugi? You looked pretty out of it." Bakura said in concern.

" It was nothing really Bakura." Yugi said as Mr. Tiesho came up to them.

" Well, I'll see you at lunch Yugi." Bakura said as he walked to his own classroom.

Tiesho brought a chair up and sat in front of Yugi. " Ok Yugi, we need to talk about what happened in my class today. This is normally not the behavior that I expect from one of my top students Yugi. Do you care to explain yourself?" Tiesho said in a calm voice.

Yugi stared at his hands and started to talk. " I'm sorry Mr. Tiesho. I guess I was a little out of it today." Yugi said.

" Well, I saw that. But, I'm concerned about you. I know all of my students and I know this is not your normal behavior. This is the second time this has happened in my class. Is there anything I should know about?" He asked.

" No, I'm just a bit more tired than usual. School is becoming a lot more work now. You know with all the homework and studying for tests and stuff." Yugi said. ~ I hope this will get him off my back~

" That's completely understandable, but I want you take it easy and don't overwork yourself." Tiesho said while getting up.

" I'll make sure of that Mr. Tiesho. It won't happen again." Yugi said gathering his things.

" Let's make sure of that Yugi." he said giving Yugi a pass to his fifth period class.

Yugi walked towards the door. "And Yugi." Tiesho said as Yugi turned to face him.

" Yes Mr. Tiesho." He replied.

" You know if you ever need to talk, my door is always open." Tiesho said.

" Ok, thanks." Yugi said going out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Af ter fifth period ( AN: His 5th pd is PE and I don't really wanna go into detail of what they did. They played baseball and ran laps. ^^) Yugi walked to the lunchroom. He got his lunch and met up with his friends at there usual tabled.

" Hey Yugi." They all replied.

" Hey everyone." He said as he sat down between Tea and Tristan and sat across from Joey and Bakura.

" Ok Yug, what happened in class earlier today?" Joey asked as Tea, Tristan, and Bakura listened.

" It was nothing Joey, really." Yugi said.

" I don't believe ya buddy. You freaked out over something in class. I know because your eyes looked it to. And your also not one to fall asleep in class." Joey explained.

" I don't wanna talk about it Joey. It's nothing important." Yugi said.

" It really does sound important Yugi. The way Joey explained what happened in your class. We only want to help you. That's what friends are for." Tea said.

~ Sorry guys, your never understand~ Yugi thought. " Please guys, just drop it." Yugi said.

" For now we will, but we'll be keeping an eye on ya buddy." Joey said as they continued lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fter lunch, the students of Domino High made there way to there seventh period class. Yugi walked to his biology room an sat down next to Joey. In other words, his lab partner.

" Settle down class, settle down." Mr. Benjamin said. " Today we will review for our test we will be taking the next time we meet. Take out your textbooks and turn to page 147 and do the chapter review. And I mean all three sections." Benjamin said as many moans and groans were heard around the room.

Yugi managed to finish work a bit early. ~ Usually Joey is nagging me for answers. All well, he needs to learn how to do the work himself.~ Yugi thought as he put his head down on his desk. But, he never expected to drift off into darkness.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

" You will suffer. Suffer for everything you've done. Little Yugi, it's time to meet your doom of fate." A dark voice echoed as the room was engulfed in a dark world of fear.

His ears picked up the sounds that came closer and closer to his door. " There's no hiding little Yugi. You caused it you little ingrate, and now your mine." As laughter pierced the young one's ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jo ey looked up when he heard a small whimper from beside him. ~Yugi~ he thought. He looked over to Yugi and saw that he was shaking a bit.

" Hey yug." He whispered as he put his hand on his shoulder and gently shook him. Yugi still didn't budge. He was ready to get Mr. Benjamin to tell him something was wrong with Yugi, until Yugi started to scream and thrash around.

" YUGI!" Joey yelled as Mr. Benjamin ran over to his student. He gently took Yugi by the shoulders and shook him in attempt to wake him up.

" Come on Yugi. Wake up" He tried, but still no luck. He picked Yugi up gently from his seat and into his arms.

" Joey, Come with me. We need to take Mr. Moto…to…the nurses office." He said with much trouble with a screaming and kicking Yugi in his arms.

" Stay put all of you." Benjamin said to the class as he and Joey rushed there way down to the nurses office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami stopped what he was doing. ~ Yugi~ he thought has he had a sinking feeling that something was wrong.

To be continued

Author notes: Well I hope you enjoyed chapter three of Forever and Always. Well I hope it wasn't to boring. Sorry if every thing seemed so undetailed. Well I hope to update a lot sooner, but I do have to work on my other fic cause that has to be updated also. Make sure to R&R and tell me what you think.