Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and Always ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author notes: First off all, I want to apologize for not updating in SO long. It was never my intention to do so. It's hard to update a story when school is constantly making me work so hard and then writers block occurring also. *sigh* sorry…really… And I sincerely apologize in head of time for grammar mistakes and such. *thinks* I didn't think I had that many in the story so far. I suppose I did. Well enjoy Chapter Four of forever and always.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Yugioh characters. They belong to there creator. Off course, I wouldn't mind owning them. Who wouldn't? And I give credit to Wikipedia for the definition for psychology in this story.

// Yami\\

/Yugi\

Forever and Always

Chapter four

******************************************************************* *****

Soft noises were the only sounds he could hear around him. They sounded like little whispers. A pair of violet orbs opened. ~Where am I? What happened?~Yugi thought as he heard a shout from the right of himself.

" YUGI" Joey yelled as he ran to Yugi and pulled him into a hug.

" Jo…ey" Yugi replied stunned.

Joey gently pulled away allowing Yugi to see who was in the room with him. In the back of Joey stood his grandfather and a nurse.

" What happened?" Yugi asked.

" You went all crazy in Biology class." Joey replied.

" I what." he said as the nurse, whose name is Afina, walked up to him.

" What Joey means by this, is that you went into shock in your sleep. You also appeared to be somewhat delirious." Afina explained.

Yugi only had one thing in is mind after listening to the explanation Afina had given him. He could only stare at the floor with a look of disbelief in his eyes.

" I belief it would be the best to take Yugi home now. He needs his rest and there's only an hour left of school anyways." Afina stated.

" Yes, I agree, this is the best thing to do." Solomon replied.

" Will he be ok?" Joey asked with concern while looking towards Yugi, whom appeared to be in his own little world.

The nurse looked somewhat hesitant before replying to Joey's previous question.

" Well, he will be ok physically, but I'm not all to sure about his mental state." She said with uneasiness.

" How is that, may I ask?" Solomon asked.

" Well from what I know from my past Psychology lessons, the mind is an unbelievable, yet fragile thing. But, the occurrence of some things can deeply wound it. And if such occurs, it can really cut deep into a person's soul." Afina explained.

" Er…I don't know exactly what your getting at here." Joey replied with much confusion.

" Psychology is concerned with the hows and whys of behavior, emotions, and motivations. The question here is to figure out what is causing Yugi's behavior." She explained with great knowledge.

" I must thank you for everything you have done to help my grandson." Mr. Moto said with gratefulness.

" Your very welcome. And if this happens once more, don't hesitate to take him to the hospital." Afina said.

" Are you saying that this could happen to Yugi once again?" Joey asked.

" I'm not saying anything defiant, but, if this were to occur yet again, the results could come out even worse and next time, he might not even wake up. I would recommend sitting down with him and discussing this whole situation." Afina stated with two nods from the two departures.

" Yugi," Grandpa said gently. " You ready to leave?" he said while shaking him slightly to get him out of his trance.

" Uh…O…Yeah." Yugi said as he got up from where he was sitting. And after some thank you's and some your welcomes, they departed to go home.

****************************************************************** ******

At the Game shop

Yami quietly sat in front of the counter of the game shop. Grandpa had asked him to watch over the shop until he came back from Yugi's school. Off course, Yami did put up a great deal of fighting about the whole thing.

*************************************************************** *********

Flashback

" Yami, I need you to watch over the game shop until I return." Grandpa stated in a rush.

" What's the rush?" Yami asked.

" Yugi's school just phoned me. Something happened to him in his biology class. They said he went into shock in his sleep." Grandpa explained with concern and yet wondering why Yugi was sleeping during class.

" WHAT, is he going to be ok?" Yami all but yelled.

" I don't know the whole story of what happened. They said that the nurse was able to calm him down and relax him. But he still remains unconscious." he said while making his way to the door, only to be blocked on his way.

" I want to go along with you also." Yami said.

" I need you to stay here and watch the shop for me." Grandpa replied.

" Just close it then." Yami said.

" I would if I could Yami. But, I'm expecting a very important customer today who has to pick up a order. This is there only chance to get it." he said.

" Well, leave it out front." Yami replied with rising anger.

" Will you just do this one thing for me Yami?" Grandpa said.

" But…Yugi." He said quietly.

" I'm sure he is just fine. This is Yugi were talking about here and you know that he'll be fine no matter what has happened." Grandpa said as Yami gave a nod and walked back behind the counter and sat down.

" Thank you." Grandpa said as he walked out the door.

End Flashback

************************************************************** **********

~ I really do hope Yugi is ok. I guess this means there really is something bothering him, but, I already knew that. He just wants to keep it all bundled up inside of him. Why can't he realize that he's just hurting himself by keeping whatever it is to himself. *sigh* Yugi, is it that your afraid of something or terrified of speaking to us about it.~ Yami thought to himself as he heard the bell to the door go off. He looked up and saw Yugi and his grandfather enter the game shop.

"YUGI" Yami yelled as he ran up to him and scooped him in a hug. " You worried me greatly." he said in relief.

" S…Sorry Yami." Is the only thing replied by Yugi.

" Are you ok?" Yami asked while pulling away from the hug and looking at him.

" I'm fine Yami. If you guys don't mind, I'd like to go lie down. I'm a bit tired." Yugi said quietly.

" Go right ahead Yugi. We'll be down here if you need anything." Grandpa said as Yugi nodded and went up stairs to his room.

" So, what happened?" Yami questioned as Yugi walked out of sight.

" Well, he went into shock when he fell asleep in Biology class. Afina, the nurse at Yugi's school, said there is something the is really bothering him." Grandpa said.

" Do you know what that may be." Yami asked.

" I don't have a clue." Solomon said in with uneasiness.

" I suppose the best thing to do is sit him down and try to get what is bothering him, out of him." Yami said.

" Yes, that would be the best thing to do. We don't want anything much worse to occur." Grandpa said as Yami looked at him with slight bewilderment.

~ Much worse. Is there something he forgot to tell me in this whole conversation. Yugi, my little light, what is that frightens you.~ Yami thought as he went about his business in the game shop.

****************************************************************** ******

Yugi's room

~ It was never my intention for something as horrendous as what happened today to occur. I don't know if there are any more options for me to choose here. I can just continue to lie and go about my everyday life. Or let them know what it is that bothers me. I know they know I'm lying. But, if I tell them, will they still see me as me or just another " something".

TBC

A/N: And there you have it, Chapter four of Forever and Always completed. Sorry again for such a long delay in updating it. Having millions of tests does not help the whole situation. And it was my plan to update this week, but I had over five tests. Mind you, all in the same week. But please tell me what you think R&R. PLEASE!