Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From A Hikari ❯ He's alive!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
To a certain reviewer who didn't leave a username(you know who you are.):
What the hell?!? I thought of my story on my fuckin own, thank you! I have never read a story like “From A Hikari”. I know that with thousands of Yugioh fanfics out there it is really hard to think of a plot that is yours alone. And I know there must be other fics out there like mine even though I have never read them. All authors can do is add their own unique… stuff to it! You have no right to accuse me of ripping this idea off of you. You didn't even leave a user name or contact information so I could read your fic to see if they even had similarities. I'm terribly sorry that you feel cheated but I feel the same way. I think it was childish of you to leave a review like that no personal information (i.e. user name, email address, fic link). I think your full of shit and don't deserve my time. I like my story and I know it's unbeta'd (I'm working on it and I'm dyslexic so my grammar and spelling isn't that perfect) and I will continue it because it is my own. It came from my own head, my own mind, and therefore it is mine.
 
 
Thanks to all of you who left a real review! You have no idea how much it means to me! I know this is unbeta'd and I'm really trying to work on my grammar and spelling. So thank you all for reading! If anyone is interested in beta-ing this please let me know! Now on with my fiction, which will continue to be posted!
 
 
 
 
Tenshi- angel
 
--------
I have always thought the actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts
-John Locke
--------
 
 
 
There was absolutely nothing Yugi liked better than cinnamon flavored tic tacs. He sucked on two as he peered into the shop windows in down town Domino.
 
`It's crowded today…' thought the little tenshi. His bus didn't leave for another hour so he had a little time to kill before his big runaway. He wouldn't be going far, no just about 30 miles out, to the country. He had already booked a hotel for the next couple of nights. Yugi shifted his small duffel bag onto his shoulder and waked into a hair salon called, “Dye”.
 
“Hi, Do you sell hair products?” Yugi asked the woman at the counter, Beth. Or so said her nametag.
 
“Yeah, we sell `em. We got…” She proceeded to show Yugi the multiple designer products.
 
-------
 
The child had faded into nothing and Yami was left alone again. He decided to sit and rest for a few minutes. He slumped against a wall, `I swear there weren't any walls when I first entered…' but was too drowsy to think and promptly fell asleep.
 
When Yami awoke, nearly an hour later, he arose and found himself in yet another room. This one a bedroom. `Why didn't I find this before I took a nap?' The familiar aggravation surfaced.
 
Yami went to explore the extremely red room. On the left side there was a dresser made of mahogany. Yami pulled open the first drawer.
 
Socks.
 
The second drawer was a bit more interesting and Yami found picture frames. Wooded frames, metal frames, home-made frames, bright neon pink frames, beaded frames, and some of those stands that you clipped pictures onto.
 
The rest of the dresser held nothing but clothing. And none of that held Yami's attention very long.
 
On the dresser was a large mirror and box of condoms. “Very large… why would these be here?”
 
Yami wasn't stupid and was smart enough to know he wasn't in a real bedroom, so to speak. He figured out that he was in a place similar to a soul room. `Or soul house…'
 
This couldn't have been his soul room, as Yami would have instantly known. It must be someone else's. It must be Yugi's.
 
`But why would he have condoms?'
 
 
-------
Fifteen minutes later Yugi walked out of Dye with freshly purchased, designer hair gels. Once he got to his hotel later that night, he would mail them to Yami with a note saying sorry for leaving. Even though in his “suicide” note, as Yugi liked to call to it, had he said he was leaving for good, Yugi knew he would never be able to stay away from his yami. Not for too long anyway…
 
Yugi also knew that these were Yami's favorite gels and that they would be well appreciated. Yugi couldn't help but wonder if Anzu ever got Yami presents like this…
 
If not, then that was ok. Yugi didn't want Anzu giving Yami any real reasons for him to like her.
 
He continued his stroll down Domino Square. Nothing else really caught his eye and he headed to the bus stop so he would be able to get a nice seat up front. Yugi didn't want to be stuck in the back since he was known for getting motion sickness.
 
The bus wasn't there yet so Yugi decided to wait on the bench beside an old blind man and his guide dog.
 
“Hello there.” Yugi said as he petted the man's Golden Retriever. “Waiting for the bus?”
 
The blind man's gray, balding head turned Yugi's way and nodded.
 
`Must not get talked to very often.' Yugi sadly thought as he prayed a prayer of thanks for his own functioning eyesight. As he sat down he knocked over the man's white cane. At the clatter the man looked down and adjusted his sunglasses. When he looked back up, he stared at Yugi.
 
“Oops, sorry.” The younger bent down to set it up right again. “This is a nice cane…” Yugi wondered if the old man even knew what it looked like.
 
“Thank you.” The man's voice was deep and raspy. The cane was white, of course, to let others know he was one of the blind, but was decorated with intricate carvings such as small pictures and symbols that were also painted black. The symbols seemed to be another language. One Yugi thought looked familiar.
 
The little angel didn't have time to dwell on it as bus #37, Yugi's bus, pulled up. “Is this your bus, too? Number 37?”
 
“Yes. It is.” The man gathered his things and began to stand. He made his way to what he knew, from the noise, must be the bus. The man walked straight forward, with one hand out, and touched the middle of the bus. With the retriever's leash and his cane in one hand and the other reassuringly on the bus, the man began to feel his way towards the bus entrance.
 
“Let me help you.” Yugi rushed over and took the hand that was on the bus and quickly brought the man to the doors.
 
“Okay now there's three steps.” The Golden Retriever went first, then Yugi and the man. Yugi gave their tickets to driver as the retriever led his master to an empty seat. The man and his dog didn't stay on the bus long; they exited at the next stop.
 
Yugi settled back into his seat from helping the blind man off the bus. `That poor guy… What it must be like to be blind… I can't even imagine. I'd never know what the colors are. Must suck when people say `the sky is blue' and not even know what `blue' is. I hope he got to where ever he was going without any trouble. He was nice…” He popped another two tic tacs into his mouth and waited for his stop just outside of the Domino City limits were he would be staying the night.
 
 
 
 
 
--------
Compassion is the basis of all morality.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
 
-------
 
 
So there was no plot in this chapter. Not really. Just letting you know were Yugi was. I couldn't kill him off; I love that boy too much!!!! Really, life has been boring, so I've had a lot of time to write. I'm in dire need of a beta reader tho. So please if you're interested you know where to find me.
 
I have also made a vow. After this chapter, no chapters will not be posted until they have 2,000 words. That is my goal, 2,000 words per chapter. I have no idea how long this story is going to be, as I only know where I want Yami and Yugi to be at the end. Therefore I haven't really thought about everything in between. Sooo….. Love you much, please review!
 
 
 
Happy Easter!!!!