Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Flash Back ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I DON’T own Yu-Gi-Oh! Or the characters, I do own Sogio and Teji though because I made them up. This story contains violent, rape, and abuse. If you have a problem with any of these the DO NOT READ THIS!!!! Please no flames but your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Chapter 1: Flash Backs

It was a few months after I turned sixteen. My little brother ( who was eleven) and I had finally gotten away from our faster father. We were sent to live in an orphanage by the name or Orange Star.
When I was seven, my brother was only two, our Whole family (except, my grandma) went on a trip out of state, to take a break from everything. It was my idea that my mom should go, and it ended up being a family trip ( with no kids.) My two cousins, Samantha and Jon, my little brother Sogio and I were to stay with grandma Sue.
My aunt Linda went along with her husband Arnold. Hanna, my other aunt also went. So did my mom Lulu, and my dad Josh. My uncle Greg and other aunt Clare went also.
They stayed for two weeks, but then something terrible happened. The day they were to come back, a thick fog came up on the high way from no where. There was a terrible crash and six cares and a semi were involved in the accident. Four of witch, were my family’s.
Everyone in the cars died. The doctor later told me they had died instantly, with no pain.
When we first found out though, we were watching the news, eagerly a waiting the return. All of a sudden a reporter came on, saying there was an emergency. The news reporter showed the accident, LIVE, for the whole world to know.
It showed the cars, all of them all smashed up all in tiny pieces laying around. Singed and melted from the fire.
An emergence team was taking other people we didn't know to the hospital in the emergency car.
Later that day, the reporter said only two were living, no one we knew. But, they too, soon died from intense three degree burns.
My grandma and I just sat there, no noise from ether of us. The little kids ( Samantha, Jon, and Sogio) were all playing in the other room and had no clue what was going on.
I looked over at my grandma to find she had stopped breathing. I called 911 as quick as I could, but it was to late. The shock must have killed her, at leas that’s what the doctors said…
With no family left, we were forced to go live in a orphanage. They made us all split up, they said it would be too hard to get four kids adopted to the same family. So they took my two cousins away, and let Sogio and myself stay together.
Sogio and I were there for five years. Everyone hated us, because people were always looking to adopt us, but no one wanted to adopt two troubled kids, one was enough trouble.
Over the five years I spent there, I learned how to fight well. There were always someone looking for a fight. I quickly realized that you needed to know how to fight if you wanted to live in this harsh world. Besides fighting, I also read way above my age level. With
tones of time on my hands I spent most of it online studding, or taking care of the family business ( a small shop that my mom owned that I inherited).
Over the five years, I also grew far away from human life. I refused to speak with anyone but my brother. I guess I was scared to get close to anyone. I thought they might leave me, then how would I bear to live on?
The people who owned the orphanage use to make me go and play out side (which I hated). I hated the sun. But, most of all I hated the kids that use to beat me and my brother up.
But be for that, the funeral took place, witch was most terrible. They had our whole family lined up in cheese coffins ( I didn’t have enough money for anything better at the time). I cried and cried, Sogio and my cousins really didn’t know what was going on, so they ran around playing.
Anyways, after the funeral I never talked to anyone again. I was scared to get close to anyone. For fear they might leave me too. I couldn’t take another lose like that, so the only one I kept close was my little brother.
After the time we spent there was up, a man came that showed interest in us. The next day he came back for us! I couldn’t believe it, after all that time someone finally wanted us both!
At the time, I thought this was great, but I would soon learn that it would have been better to spend our whole lives at the orphanage then be with him.
My brother would of said different, our step father liked him, loved him like he were his own. I later found out he only took me because Sogio refused to go with out me.
Later, I also found out he was quite rich, although you would have never guessed by his ruined, old house.
The house was in the middle of the country, which, you’ll find out later is the perfect place for him ( not for me, it made it worst for my situation).
His house was more like and old white farm house. The paint was chipped to reveal the old, moldy wood underneath. Inside looked the same way. He had no selves nor picture up. Just the plane white peeling walls.
Up stares was his room, in it there was a large king size bed with the walls nicely decorated with pictures of a boy ( a year older then myself). There also were pictures of a women ( his wife but at the time I didn’t know all this).
There were many fluffy pillows on his bed along with a huge warm confider. There was also a large television, and a radio.
The next room over was his boy’s room ( The one from the picture, his name is Ryan.)
Ryan’s room was almost as big as his fathers but not quite. He also
had a large bed, television, and radio. The only way you could tell them apart was that Ryan’s walls had a fresh coat of white paint on it.
Next to Ryan’s room was a smaller, but still big room. This was to become Sogio’s room. Like the others it had a television, radio, and a large bed.
Mr. McFoster, (our foster dad) showed me to my room. After seeing the others I was sure that it was going to be great.
He took me back down stairs through the living room, then took me down another set of stares to the basement.
The walls were made of old gray bricks, the insulation was all over the place, and there was only a small cot in the corner of the room. It was next to a very small window. Across the room was a small heater a sink and a small room with a toilet.
This, as I would soon find out, was to be where the worst times in my life happened. I also would soon learn, that this is the only place in the house I was aloud to go.