Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ The Days To Follow ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: Still not owning Yu-Gi-Oh! Rape and/or abuse may appear so you have been warned! Teji and Sogio are mine!

Chapter 2: The Days to Follow

The first night was ok (besides the leaky roof, and the fact that I was living in a basement). However, the next few weeks I learned better. The second night, Mr. Mc Foster brought down a small shelve full of math books. He made me read them all. It took me all day and through most the night. I finished around 3 am. That’s when I heard foot steps. Mr. Mc F, was coming. He shook me awake violently. He then
slammed down a box full of papers on my stomach. “Test time!”
He made me take a test on everything I had read. I thought it couldn’t get any worse, but then in the middle of a test I fell asleep. This was unacceptable; I got beat with a belt. I never fell asleep at a test after that.
Another lesson I quickly learned was never forget anything. He would quiz me at all times of the night and day, to check if I still remembered what I had learned.
One night, he gave me too many books. I didn’t finish them all in time be for he came back down.
He began my quiz and I was doing quite well but then, he got to
the stuff I didn’t study. I just looked at him, what else was I suppose
to do? Well he beat me good.
He slapped me across face, then punched me in the stomach a few times. I thought he was done, so I uncovered my face. That was a big
mistake. He slapped me as hard as he could.
I was crying and bleeding. It hurt so bad. He got off of me and began yelling at me to finish studding. He told me he’d be down in four hours, and that I’d have better have everything read. Or it would be worse.
I was horrified!
I washed my face in a small sink in the corner of the room, and began to study. I was still very tiered so it made it hared to remember everything.
About two hours passed, and I heard foot steps. My heart began to race, I still wasn’t done! But, to my surprise, a boy about a year older (about 13) come done from the steps. He looked at my bruised face.
I just stared at him. I had been there for a few weeks and never saw him be for. He must have been able to tell what I was thinking by the look on my face, because then he walked over to me and told me his name was Ryan.
Ryan, was Mr. Mc Foster’s son. He was home schooled. ( that’s where all the books came from).
He and I became good friends. However, Ryan was forbidden to talk to me, which made it hard and dangerous.
He would come to see me every time Master Foster (as he liked to be called) left. That also was the only time I got to see or talk to Sogio.
One night, (about two weeks later) I was sleeping on the old cot when I heard a noise on the stares. The next thing I knew Master Foster was on top of me. He put duck tape over my mouth.
He whispered in my ear that I haven’t been doing my studies well enough. I had no idea what was going on, I was so scared and surprised! I could smell beer on Mr. Mc Foster, I knew he must be drunk. Every time he drank, I got beat, even worse the usual.
He had three small pieces of rope in his hand. He held my hands above my head and tied them with the rope; he then tided my hands to a pipe that was on the wall (where a head board would be). Another piece he used on my right leg and tied it to the bed. He did the same with my left leg.
I could not imagine what he was going to do next. I did not want to know either. I was crying and trying to scream, but the tape held it all in and you could not hear a word.
Master Foster then undid my button up pajama shirt. Next he moved his hands slowly across my stomach to my pants zipper. He undid my pants and quickly slid them off.
I was just laying there in my bra and under where. I knew what was coming. But why? I did everything he told me to. Why was I being punished? And in this type of way…
He began kissing my stomach. He slid his hands on my side to the back of my bra and undid the clip that held it on. He pushed my bra up (he couldn’t get it off because my hands were tied in such a way).
He stuck out his tongue and began liking my breasts. He circled my nipple and then began to suck on it. Harder and hared.
When he felt he had enough of this, he licked down my body to the end of my under where. Then, slid them off, revealing my most privet place.
His tongue slowly went in it, licking and sucking. I thought
it would never end, but finally he was tiered of torturing me. He took out a small pocketknife and cut me free. He then walked upstairs, like nothing happened.
This happened for along time, then he must of got bored because he started beating me up again.
He made up a game where I had to do all kinds of school work as quick as I could. If I went to slow I got beaten or no food for a day. But, if I could do them quick enough, he would not only feed me, but let me sleep the whole night with no test at all.
But, then that too became boring to him and he went back to his original punishment.
I was nothing but a toy to him to use when ever he pleased. Because I now was thirteen, but still not strong, he could easily push me around.