Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Ryan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn’t mine but Sogio and Teji are! Rape is mention and murder so be ware!

Chapter 3: Ryan

Over all this time, I kept my card shop going. I managed it by a laptop Ryan had gave me for my 13th birthday (be for I used the masters computer secretly).
The card shop was now a few shops and still growing. We also sold computers and other new technology. It was a big success!
A few years passed and I was now 15. My one card shop had now grown to a billion dollar company (which only Ryan and Sogio knew about). I controlled everything from my computer, and had all my money put into a banking account for when I got away from Master.
It was a huge help that Master Foster was making me study so hard. If he wouldn’t have, I would have never gotten a company.
I was only fifteen, but I could pass collage by now. I was becoming quite smart.
However, even this news wasn’t enough to keep me happy. Ryan must have picked up on this, because one night when Mr. McFoster was getting ready to have his way with me, Ryan came down stares.
I thought for sure Master Foster would be outraged. But, he seemed happy. He told Ryan he felt it was time Ryan became a man, and tonight was Ryan’s night to have his way with me.
I was crushed. Ryan would have to do it, for if he didn’t Master Foster would surly beat him.
Ryan just looked at me sadly, like he didn’t want to, but was telling me he had to. He pulled his dad off to the side, and told him he couldn’t do it with me if his father was watching. Mr. Mc Foster nodded his head and told Ryan he would wait at the top of the steps to make sure he did what he was told to do.
He walked over to my bed side and prayed. Then he got on top of me. It was worse then all the times Master did this to me put together. I couldn’t believe he did it (even though deep inside I knew he must).
The next day he came down and tried to apologize, but I refused to talk to him, I couldn‘t even look at him...
After that we did not talk much, only when he snuck some food down to me.
A few more months passed, and it was now my sixteenth birthday. Master Foster was not home all that day until late at night. He came down, wanting to have his way with me. But, Ryan came down. Now that Ryan was seventeen he was strong.
Him and McFoster got into a fight. Ryan told me to pack mine and my brothers stuff. He told me to run, as he held off his dad.
I got my stuff (the little that I had) and my brother. By now the fight was in the living room. That’s when it happened, Mr. McFoster through Ryan through the window (on accident)! His face turned pale instantly. I ran to look, Ryan was dead.
His father called 911 but, left the house immediately, so he would not be caught and charged for murder.
I too ran, Sogio and I ran for a few miles, then called for a ride. We were on our way to my company, Card Corporations.
We stayed at our first shop in our hometown. I had a huge company and a mansion built for us in Domino City. It was a nice little town, but to my surprise, there was another company built there, Kaiba Corps.