Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Yugi and Friends ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I’m not the owner or Yu-Gi-Oh but I am the owner or Sogio and Teji…


Chapter 4: Yugi and Friends

The first few weeks I got everything ready to be opened. As Card Corporations was being built I hired all the people. I had to get the new workers set up (which wasn’t to hard). I also had to get Sogio and myself signed up for school (it was late summer).
Sogio would be attending Domino Middle school. Sogio was now 11 going to be 12, and was in 6th grade. As for me, I was going to Domino Jr. High secondary school, other wise know as High school.
That where I first met everybody…
On the first day of school, everyone wanted to make me feel welcomed.
When I say everyone, I should probably say Yugi Motto, Yami the pharaoh (he was a spirit put into a human body), Joey Wheeler, Tristen Taylor, and Tea Gardner.
I remember going to see the principal, Mr. Yang about my schedule. He brought me to a class and knocked on the door. A small gray haired woman opened the door. She was Mrs. Baker, my teacher for my first class. This classroom was like a study hall or do what ever you want class.
Mrs. Baker had me stand in front of the class and tell them about my self. I had no clue what to say. I ended up telling them that I lived in Moolow for four years.
Once I went on for long enough, the teacher allowed me to sit down. That’s when I first met you. With your dark brown gorgeous hair, and deep blue eyes, you were tall too. About 6’2”( at the time I met you I didn’t think any of this though).
You were so cute typing away at your computer. Your name was Seto Kaiba, though no one called you by your first name. Everyone called
you Kaiba.
That’s when I made my first friend too. A small boy about 5’0” maybe 5’1” tops. Yugi, my first friend walked up to my desk ( where I sat in front of you my love).
He had the craziest hair I have ever seen! It was three colors, red, blond, and black, and all natural. Yugi had it spike, though it looked not like a gangster. Yugi was very kind to everyone, maybe that’s why I didn’t mind being his friend. He also introduced me to three other people, (which shortly also became my friends).
Joey Wheeler was one of them. With his blond hair and brown eyes. I could tell by just looking at him he uses to be a street fighter. Although Joey was kind, you could see the hatred of the world in his eyes; a true fighter eyes.
Tristen Taylor was Joey’s other best friend. My Guess was they use to fight together because Tristen had the same brown eyes as Joey. Tristen’s hair was also one that would draw attention. It was a light brown color but spiked in the front of his head. Although all this, he was very kind to everyone, (even if he his first reaction is to fight).
Tea Gardner was the last of Yugi’s close friends. Her hair was a unique color (not as unique as mine though), a brown color with a hint of red. She also had big purple eyes, like Yugi’s . Tea was nice, but got upset easily, and would cry almost as much as she laughed, which was all the time. May be that is why I never really liked her much…
After all the interdictions were made, Yugi invited us all to his house to play a card game called Duel Monsters. (Yugi did not know that I owned Card Corporation, and that is one of our mane products.)
For some reason, I went and that was weird, because I hated people. Also, because of that I spent the last seven years in isolation from everyone, so why suddenly talk?