Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Seto Kaiba ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh or the characters, I only own Teji and Sogio.

Note: Sorry the chapters are so short! I’ll try to start making them longer!

Chapter 5: Seto Kaiba

Teji’s POV


When class was over, I was sent to P.E. or gym class. The gym was split into three smaller rooms. Mrs. Yin, who was a hard core gymnast, Mr. Harold, who hated girls and thought guys were better, and Ms. Fan, who was a nice but ditzy teacher who could never stop talking.
I was put in Mrs. Yin’s class. I knew Joey, but that was all. (Seto Kaiba was in the class too, but I did not know him yet.) Tea, and Tristen had Mr. Harold, and Yugi had Ms. Fan.
After gym, I had Piano. However, no one I knew was in this class. But I did not mind, I knew what it was like to be alone, and it did not bother me.
Next, was Health class. We were learning about drugs. In that class, every one sits at a table, which three people sit at. Then two of the tables are pushed together to form one big table with six people. Lucky for me, everyone’s spots were being assigned.
The teacher, Mr. Kin, drew names from a cup. Tea was drawn first to sit at table 1, then Joey, Tristen, and Yugi were also drawn for table 1. Kaiba and myself were the last two standing, and got put at the table with Yugi and everyone.
Because it was the beginning of the school year, not everyone knew each other, so the teacher made us introduce each other.
That’s when I first met you Seto. You were the second last to introduce your self, it short and to the point, with your icy cold tone in your voice.
Then, everyone looked at me, it was my turn. What was I to say? being alone so long made my social skills very poor. “My name is Teji, I’m 16 years old. Its my first day here, I moved from Moolow town.”
Everyone, but Kaiba said hi to me. But, for some reason, Kaiba, you kept looking at me. I wasn’t looking at you, but I could feel your ice
blue eyes, looking, studding. As if you were looking for something deep within me but, couldn’t find it.
I didn’t say anything, but I kept on thinking about it, and you, all day…
After 45 minutes of heath it was on to learning Japanese for advents students. Kaiba, you were in that class too, so was Joey. You even became my partner, when no one else volunteered. Which caused quite a commotion in the class, because you too, hated people.
You could speak Japanese as well as myself, which was saying a lot, because Mr. Foster made me study it every day since I was 12.
That class was fun, and I think even you enjoyed it. Your icy blue eyes had a different look to them. Like a warm blue summer sky, though I would learn to hate your icy blue eyes. And never see your warm eyes again after this day.
Integrated language arts or ILA was next. This was a reading class, which I had lots to do, being the CEO of a company was hard. Yugi, Joey and you Kaiba were in my class.
For some reason, you acted different around me when people were around. Everyone hated you Kaiba, and you hated them all the same.
Yugi was interested in Egyptians and Egypt. (which I found out later when Yugi introduced me to Yami.) So he spent the whole time reading about pharos and stuff like that.
Science was long and boring. There was only one spot left in the class, so I was to be your partner, Seto Kaiba.
Again the warm eyes came back, and you talked to me. I was the only one you talked to... You told me about Mokuba, your little brother, and I told you about Sogio.
I found out that they both went to the same school. I don’t think we got much work done, but I didn’t care.
Lunch was awkward. Yugi and the gang had already invited me to join them, but Seto, you hinted that you would like for me to join you for lunch. I ended up sitting with you, and by this time tons of rumors were spreading about us.
You acted so differently towards me, and I liked it, I’ve always have. Even Joey and Tristen stared thinking something was going on between us. At the time there wasn’t, but soon there would be.
Lunch was mostly quiet, I found out you, Seto Kaiba, were the owner of the other company in town. You were the founder, and CEO, just like me, but of your company. So, we spent most of lunch typing.
In my next class, which was another ILA, I met Mr. Lin, which was Mrs. Lin‘s ( the other ILA teacher’s husband). He was so mean!
This was the class that I found out you didn’t like to be called on in class. You refused to respond (You hated people, and talking to them) and Mr. Lin grew very upset. He even began yelling at you, which was a big mistake because you punched him. You even started laughing
when his nose started to bleed!
I think he was in shock from it all because he just sat there on the floor looking at you. The funny thing…you never had a problem with him again.
I don’t know what it was, but you made me feel so proud of you. Not because you punched down a teacher because I wasn’t a trouble maker, (or I tried not to be). It was because you didn’t take his crap, and you let him know it.
When you sat back down in your desk ( across from me) you looked at me with an odd look. It wasn’t your icy eyes, or your warm ones, it was a look of wanted approval.
I must have had a pleased look because those eyes of yours made another weird look. This time it was one of satisfaction that I was satisfied. A glowing type look from your eyes. Though I’d see these eyes many, many more times, this was the best time.
Social Studies was our last academic class of the day, not to mention my favorite.
I sat in the back of the class in between You and Tristen. Joey sat in front or me.
Tristen kept bugging me about you, Kaiba. He wanted to know what was going on between us. I didn’t know what to say, something was but what was it?
That’s how the class went for the whole time until the bell rang that started study hour.
Kaiba, you and I had this class together too. Joey, you, and myself had many classes together.
I was typing, and you sent me an e- mail. It read:
Dear Teji,
Would you pleas stop over at my house around 7:00. It’s the only other mansion in the city beside yours. Hope to see you there!

PS- you can call me by my first name, it’s Seto.

Love,
Seto Kaiba
It only took me a second to e-mail you back saying I’d be there at seven sharp.
By this time I’d do almost anything for you, and I thought you felt the same way...
Once school ended I went with Yugi to his house to duel. Yugi
Didn’t know but, I was world champ, so I easily beat him and everyone else who challenged me. Later I told them why I was so good.
When we were all done, Yugi introduced me to Yami. He
was like a ghost of an Egyptian pharaoh, who got a human body thanks to Yugi.
I never was quite sure how Yami got here, but it never really mattered.
Yami looked exactly like Yugi but taller, he was 5‘4“. Yami was
actually cool, for being a few million- year- old pharaoh.
When 7:00 came, I remember being so excited. I was going to be at your house, Seto’s house!
I went up the large drive way, and walked up to a giant door with a
Blue dragon on it.
I knocked hard. On the first knock you came to the door. Dressed in a dark blue suit and tie.
I walked in shyly. I remember the pleased look on your face when you saw me, it was like you were trying to hold back a smiles.
I looked the same. I wore a light blue suite pants set (girl style.) I had just gotten out of a meeting at work and came strait to your house. We ate a nice supper which, you prepared. Teriyaki chicken, my favorite. With white rice, cauliflower and broccoli. It was delicious!
Then, watched a movie, that’s when it all was a flash back to my child hood, under master Fosters will…