Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Rape ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh but I do own Sogio and Teji…This chapter contains rape so if you don’t like it leave!!!!

Chapter 6: Rape

Teji’s POV

The movie was going good, then you leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I was freaked out, I didn’t know what to do. I never encountered people with those types of feelings for me!
I just looked at you, I looked deep into you blue eyes. It was horrifying, your warm blue eyes turned into a crazed blue. I had know idea what you were going to do next!
You pushed me off the couch, and turned me over on the floor, so I was laying with my back. You got on top of me then, oh, how I was scared! More scared then ever!
By now I was crying, you didn’t say anything, just kept on going.
You were sitting on top of me, and slid you hands across my chest. You were looking down, so I couldn’t see your eyes, but I knew they had a crazed look.
I couldn’t stop saying to myself, “What did I do? Not again, not again!”
It was just like Mr. Foster always did…
Kaiba, you then un zippered my over coat. And slid it off. There was nothing I could do, you out weighed me, and you were holding my arms and lags down…
You took off my t - shirt, and pulled off my tank top underneath to reveal my white bra.
I was trying to yell but I couldn’t… You didn’t put something
over my mouth, almost as if you knew I wouldn’t yell.
I couldn’t tell what was stopping me. I think it was because I was so scared or maybe because I felt so strongly towards you.
You then unzipped my paints and slid them off to show off my white under where.
Seto, you began kissing me all over then, came the worst part. You took off my bra, revealing my breasts. You smiled to your self, even though I didn’t see it, I know you were…
Slowly, your head came up to my breasts as if you were unsure about what you were doing. And even slower you took the first one in your mouth. You did a type a lick first, then a soft suck. I hated you so much then. The only good part was, you were gentle with me, you didn’t make it hurt.
You did this for what felt like an hour, than kissed you way to the other breast.
By now you weren’t so shy about it. You began to lick circles around my breast, slowly moving to the center. Once there you would lick my nipple and suck it gently until you were pleased.
You started kissing down my stomach, until you got to the edge of my under where. At that point you slid them off. You began kissing around the area until the urge must of got to you. You licked all over, and on the inside.
I was so frightened, that you stopped holding me down, and I still didn’t move…
You did this for such a long time, and all I could think of was Mr. McFoster and what he used to do.
But no, this was much worse, I didn’t care for Mr. McFoster, but I did care for you Kaiba. That made it hurt 100 times more, even
more then when Ryan or McFoster did it.
After a while, you got off of me. I still just sat there, horrified to move. What if you were like Master Foster? If I moved be for he told me too, he’d slap me as hard as he could.
You stared into my eyes for what felt like eternity. What you were looking for I don’t know. I just remember hearing you say, “Come tomorrow, at the same time.”
Then, you were gone. I quickly got up and dressed my self. And went back home crying. I hadn’t cried since the funeral…
Luckily, when I got back home, Sogio was asleep in his room. I went right to my lab top and began typing. I did this every night since I got my lap top on my 13th birth day. I wrote everything down. Besides you, and myself, it was the only other thing to know what you had done…