Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ What Happened After That Day ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: don’t own yu-gi-oh I do own Sogio and Teji.

Note: Sorry for the short chapter…

Chapter 7: What Happened After That Day

The next day at school You acted as if nothing happened. Could it all have been a dream?
At the end of the day, in study hall, you came up to me and whispered in my ear , “Seven o‘clock, don’t be late.”

I then knew it wasn’t a dream, but a real nightmare... That’s all I was meant to be! A toy for anyone, and everyone’s pleasure!
I don’t know why, but I went to you house at seven. I new what was coming, but I went anyway. And not just that night, I went every night for weeks.
After a while, I got so used to it I’d just come to your house. And lay down on the floor. You’d then go lock the doors, and have you way with me.
I must say though, even though you treated me in such a way, you never hit me. I guess I have a little respect for you I mean not betting me up and having your way me...
I was now 17, we both were. But, it didn’t matter any more, I got used to it.
Besides, I did this weird thing every time it happened. I’d imagine being at my house when I was young playing, having fun. I got a glossy lost look in my eyes every time I did this. But, it kept me not knowing what was going on…
But, That’s not true. I didn’t have to see you to know what you were doing. I could feel you every move, every touch, every look and breath.
Ever since the first day of school, in health class when you kept on looking at me, ever since then I could feel your looks. They haunted me at night and at school, when I could feel you looking at me from your desk.
Everyday I would wish you’d die or move away. That’s until one day…