Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Wish Granted ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh I own Teji and Sogio though!

Chapter 8: Wish Granted

Teji’s POV

I was at home typing some sales pitches up when Mokuba called. Mokuba had become good friends with Sogio so I didn’t think it was a big deal…I was wrong…
I picked up the phone and I herd Mokuba’s voice, “Teji, Teji, are you there? Something terrible has happened! Seto was in a car crash. I didn’t know who else to call, you two seemed so close, will you come to the hospital?”
Of course I did. I always did what you said, I listened to anything, I’d even listen to your brother, no questions asked.
I was kind of happy on the way there. I was finally free! Sogio had stayed home, and told me to send Mokuba over.
Everything changed though, when I saw you. You were laying there in the bed. Your face wasn’t touched, but the nurse said you had three broken ribs. That wasn’t the worst part, you hit your head in the crash and went into a coma. You might never wake up - ever.
Mokuba left to go see Sogio. Which left me alone with you. Out of every way possible, it had to be a car accident. It brought back memories I had been trying to for get for years…
I began to cry. I don’t even know why. I’ve wished for this for a year. But, now, I miss you. I realized I loved you. I don’t know how or why it happened all I know is I do. And, I’d do anything to see your gorgeous blue eyes again. Even if it was the crazy ones…

End Flash Back

That brings me to now. I’m sitting next to you at the hospital, telling you this story. I don’t know if you can here me or not, but it makes me feel better to think you can.
Oh, Kaiba! I hope you wake up soon. I love you and I want you to know. Why did I hate you? Look what it has brought!
There is a knocking at the door, a nurse comes in. “ I’m sorry visiting time is over.” She says in a tiered voice.
I look down at my watch, I’ve been here talking to you for 6 hours! It doesn’t feel that way. It feels like I’ve just started… “Please,“ I bagged, “let me stay here with him.”
“I can only allow you to if you are family. Are you?”
I look down at Kaiba. I wish I were so bad. “No.” I begin to softly cry to myself.
“Now, now, don’t cry. I’m a nice person, so I’ll just put you down on the list as his wife, is that ok with you?” The nurse asked in a sweet voice.
I nod my head slowly, and manage a weak “Thanks.”
She nods and walks out the door shutting it on her way out. Its just you and me sitting in the dark together. Tones of thoughts flowing in my mind, of what we could be doing if you weren’t in this awful place.
I sit back down in the chare that I pulled up to the side of you bed. I kiss you softly on the lips, just incase I never get the chance to do it again. I sit down and hold your hand, hopping, praying you will make it.
I woke early the next morning to a soft squeeze of my hand. I sit up. My back hurts from sleeping in a chair. My eyes are still wet, I must have been crying through the night...
Then, I look up at you, And I feel a sudden burst of happiness. You are awake, smiling down at me!
“KAIBA!” I yell and run over and hug you. You were still smiling, bigger then be for. You sit up and hug me back. It’s the best felling ever!
After a long hug I look strait at you. You are now unhooked from everything, and dressed. “I can go home at 12:00.” You tell me.
A huge smile came back to my face, “Really, your ok?!”
With a small laugh, Kaiba reassures me that he will be ok. “I’ll drive you back home, and help you with anything I can.”
Seto looks pleased at this and shakes his head yes in approval. “I need to talk to you Teji.”
“What about?” He sounded serious…
“Can you come to my house tonight?”
“Let me guess, around seven?” I say thinking some things never change. Kaiba nods. “Of course I’ll be there…”
He had a look of shock on his face. As if he thought I’d say no, or put up a fight.
Then there is a knocking at the door, it was Mokuba. “I’ll let you two alone, See you at seven.”
With that I left for home with a smile across my face.
The drive back home was a happy one. I had sat with Kaiba all night praying (this was the only time in my life I prayed). Did it really help? I don’t know but, right now I don’t care, as long as he is a live.
I got to my mansion and drove up the 1/2 mile drive way. One of my butlers parked the car as I went inside to see Sogio.
When I got in my house, I heard a faint sound. It sounded like someone crying. I began to look around, when I got up stares, I realize it was Sogio!
I walk to his room. The door was close, so I knock on it softly. “Sogio? Can I come in?” I wiggle the door handle, it was locked.
“Please?”
He got up and unlocked the door. I walk in and sat in a chare across from him, as he sat back down on his bed. He has big, puffy, red eyes. I could tell he was really upset.
“Sogio, are you ok?”
He just looks at me and starts to cry. “Teji oh Teji!”
“ What Sogio? Are you hurt? In trouble?”
He looks at the floor. “I’m scared to tell you…
“Sogio,” I say in my sweetest voice , “you never have to be afraid to tell me anything.”
He looks back up at me. “I know I can, but… this is different!”
“I wont be mad. How can I help if I don’t know what is going on?”
“OK. Teji, I have a problem. It’s about Mokuba…”
“ Did he do something to you?”
“No, no. It’s just…” Sogio sighs.
“What? Its just what?”
“ I think I love him…”Sogio was still sitting on the bed looking at the floor. He just turned bright red.
“Sogio, I didn’t know you felt that way towards Mokuba.”
“ I know it’s stupid.”
“No it’s not, not if you truly love him.”
“You’re not mad? Don’t you think it’s wrong, I mean
we are both guys…”
“Sogio, I could never be mad at you, especially about this. It’s great you found someone you truly love. Its very special.”
“ But what should I do? He doesn’t know, and I’m scared to
tell him. What if he doesn’t feel the same way? Then he might not want to be my friend anymore…”
Listen, if you feel so strongly about him, then you have to tell him. What if he likes you and you don’t say anything? You'll never know until
you try. Besides, I’m sure he’ll like you. You two get along great!”
“You really think so Teji? I hope he does, because if he doesn’t I don’t know what I’ll do!”