Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ A Little Bit of Teji and Kaiba Talk ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh or the characters I do own Sogio and Teji though.

EVERYONE: Plez review this is my first fan. Fic. And I want to know how its going and what you think! THANKS J

Chapter 9: A Little Bit of Teji and Seto Talk

AT THE HOSPITAL

“ Seto, Seto! You’re ok!”
“It’s great to see you too Mokuba!”
He runs up and gives his big brother Seto a hug. “I was so scared, we all were. Especially Teji, she wouldn’t leave your side for her life!”
“you were all that worried?”
“Yeah, Seto. What would I do with out you? You are the only family I have left….”
“Yeah ?I’m not a very good person though, I just hope she will
forgive me…”
What are you talking about Seto? Who will forgive you?”
“Oh…it’s nothing. Now tell me how are you? Are you ok? You came in here crying so something must be wrong.”
Well, since I didn't think you would be awake, I was going to
talk to Teji about it, but I’d rather talk to you. Promise me you wont be mad first.”
“Yeah, I promise, now tell me, what is it?”
“Its just… I like someone, but I don’t know if they like me back…”
“Why don’t you just ask her -”
Mokuba cut him off, “I can’t…”
“Why not?”
Mokuba turned bright red. “Because, it’s not a girl, it’s Sogio.” Mokuba looked at the ground while tears formed in his eyes.
“Sogio? Teji’s little brother? Mokuba I didn’t mean… How long?”
I just kind of woke up this morning and saw him still sleeping and
I don’t know I just knew I did. I’m to afraid to tell him, I mean I’m a guy, he’s a guy. What’s the chances he feels the same way?”
“Tell him.”
“Seto?”
“ Tell him how you feel, be for it’s too late.”
“I thought you’d be mad, you know because he isn’t
a girl….”
“I cant be mad if you really care for him, can I?”
“I guess not…”
“That’s right! But, tell him. You got to at least give him a chance
to say yes.”

YUGI’S HOUSE

Yugi and Tea are talking on the phone.

“Yeah Tea, I haven’t seen Teji or Kaiba in a long time.”
“They‘ve been gone for two weeks, Yugi.”
“Well Teji and Kaiba always had something going on between them, even if they didn’t admit to it. Plus with them both owning businesses…. They are busy people.”
“Yeah…Hey, did you hear about the car crash Kaiba was in? The news paper said he is in a coma, he’s been in a coma for a few days!”
“I know, but I heard that he was just released from the hospital. He has spent the last few weeks there…”
“Why so long? Probably surgery, and making sure he is ok, right Yugi?”
“I‘m sure something like that Tea, I bet Teji spent the last two weeks with him.”
“Then I’m sure we will see them soon! And just in time for the last weeks of school!”
“I’m sure of it.”

TRISTEN’S HOUSE

Serenity, Joey’s little sister is at Tristen’s house

Knock, Knock, Knock
“Coming! What up Serenity? Didn’t expect you to come over.”
“I can go if you are busy.”
“No, no. I was just playing, you are always welcomed here!”
“Oh, ok. As long as I’m not imposing…”
“Of course you’re not, come right in!”
Serenity and Tristen go sit on the couch. A football game is on.
“What team do you want to win Tristen?”
“It doesn’t matter, I don’t like those team.”
“Tristen?”
“Yeah?
“Umm, can I tell you something? Well, I kind of…”
“What? Spit it out Serenity.”
Serenity gets real close to Tristen. I…” She leans over and kisses him on the cheek.
“Serenity…”
“I know I shouldn’t have. Pleas forgive me. I’ll leave…” She gets up to leave. Tristen gets up and grabs her hand.
“Wait, don’t go…”
Tristen pulls Serenity close and kisses her on the lips. He backs away to look at her expression. She has a happy, but sad look in her eyes. Tristen goes close again and then passionately gives her a long kiss.
Serenity is the one who breaks he kiss. “Oh Tristen I love you!”
Tristen eyes pop in happiness. “I love you too! For such a long time…”

JOEY’S HOUSE

Joey is sitting in his room alone. His father is at work and won’t be home until late. When he does get home, he will go strait to bed so Joey isn’t worrying about him tonight.
He begins talking to him self. *sigh*. I love her bright neon red hair, and her bright green eyes… Oh Teji, why do I like you? I know you like Kaiba, but still, do I have a chance? NO! Just think what Kaiba would do if he knew what I was thinking about his girl.
They say nothing is going on between them, but nether Teji or Kaiba has been in school for two weeks. Probably at the hospital, I know it’s mean but, if Kaiba never woke up, that would leave Teji for me. May be if Kaiba wasn’t around she’d like me…
Joey continues to look at he sealing. He glances at his clock.
Only 6:55, what should I do, tell her? No, I know she likes Kaiba… *sigh* To bad…