Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ The Tent ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh but I do own Teji, Sogio, Mr. McFoster, Ryan, and Angel Elm.

Note: Please review so I know someone likes it…

Chapter 26: The Tent

Kaiba walked up to the tent’s opening and typed in a pass word. The doors opened, and they went inside.
Inside were a lot of statues of Teji’s favorite red dragon, and lots of Kaiba’s favorite blue dragon. “Where are we Seto?” Teji asked in amazement.
“Hold on you will see.”
They walked through the indoor parking lot to the first floor. “Here, close your eyes.”
Teji closed her eyes as Kaiba led her up a small flight of stares. “Ok open.” Kaiba said.
Hanging from the ceiling was a large banner that read:
Welcome to Teji Meoji’s Red Dragon Art Museum.
“Seto, are you serious, its for me?”
“It’s all for you.”
“Oh! It’s great!” Teji gave Kaiba a big hug. “But why?”
“Because, I have been such an idiot. The whole Ryou thing, what the hell was I thinking? I’m so sorry, I need to know you forgive me.”
“Yes, of course I forgave you a long time ago. You can’t pick and chose who you love Seto.”
“But, I don’t love him! We split up the second you left, after I realized what I had done.”
Teji just stood there What do I say to that? I can’t break up with Joey because he decides he is sorry….
“Come over here.” They walked over a few rooms, “Look on the ceiling.”
Teji looked up and gasped. “Did you?”
“Yeah, I painted it for you.” Seto said smiling.
“Oh its gorgeous thank you so much!”
On the ceiling was a huge picture of the red dragon Teji loved. It was so big it covered most the ceiling, and the places it didn’t, Kaiba had drawn dark blue clouds.
“Want to get a closer look?”
“Yeah!” Teji squeaked in excitement.
In the middle of the room, there was a huge circle cut out of the floor with glass all around it as walls. Teji and Kaiba walked over to it. “Looking down you could see the 1st floor.” Teji pointed out.
“Here, get on this.” Kaiba instructed.
In the middle of the circle was a type of thing that window washers use on tall buildings. “But I’m scared of heights.” Teji said nervous to get on.
“I wont let you fall, I promise.” Kaiba said reassuringly.
Teji walked over to where Kaiba was. “Promise you wont let go?”
“I’d never let go of you, not even if you want me to.” Teji nodded and climbed on. In began to rock back and forth.
Kaiba got on after her. He pulled it up so Teji could touch the picture. She reached up and stocked the dragon’s head. As she did this she was holding on to Kaiba’s hand.
“Its ok, I wont let you go.” Seto whispered into her ear.
Teji touched the dragon she grabbed on to Kaiba’s waist once it started to rock, she was truly horrified of heights. “Its so beautiful Seto.” Teji admired.
“Your picture inspired me to make it.”
“What picture?”
“The one you drew for me when I was sleeping, the first time you really slept over.”
Teji gave Kaiba a hug, “I’m glad we are still friends.”
“Me too.” Kaiba said, giving Teji a tight hug back.