Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Joey and Teji ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh or its characters… I do own Teji, Sogio, Mr. McFoster, Ryan, and Angel Elm.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL THEME IN SOME PARTS!! BE WARNED!!!!

Chapter 27: Joey and Teji

TEJI’S HOUSE

Teji walked through the big front door to finds Joey on the couch watching TV. “Teji, your ok!” Joey ran up and gave Teji a big hug. “Yeah…why wouldn’t I be?”
“I saw Tristen and his mouth was all bloody, he said it was from you because him and a few guys tried to teach Kaiba a lesson. He told me you were there and jumped into the fight after the first punch was thrown.” Joey said all worked up.
“Yeah I did. That idiot Tristen had three other guys hold Seto down and Tristen came up and punched him as had as he could.” Teji said getting mad just thinking about it.
“No way! He didn’t say any of that to me.”
“That’s why I got into it. Four agents one isn’t fair. No to mention he said it was for you.” Teji added the last part implying it was Joey’s fault.
“For me? I never asked Tristen to do that. You know that right?”
Teji looked at Joey a minute.
“Right Teji? You know I’d never do that, right?”
With a sigh Teji replied, “ I know Joey, you’d never do something
like that.”
“Listen Teji, I’ll tell you the truth. I am a little jealous of Kaiba, I mean you two spend as much time together as we do, but I understand. I mean he was your first friend, first boyfriend, and not to mention your little brother.”
“Joey, thanks for being so understanding, I don’t mean to be with him so much, we just are a lot alike, that’s all.”
“I know Teji, don’t worry about it….Can I ask you where you went after the fight, I was worried sick about you.”
Teji look at the ground. “You probity don’t want to hear this, but
I was with Kaiba.”
“What for?”
“Well after the fight, we were talking and he asked me if I could go with him. He wouldn’t tell me why, but he said h had a surprise for me…” Teji looked down again trying to hide her smile. Her and Kaiba had had a lot of fun.
“What was the surprise?”
“You know how he was going to build that new Game World, well he decided to turn it into a museum, for me! Its called the Red Dragon Art Museum. Isn’t that cool?”
“A Museum? Wow, what a gift.”
“Yeah, it was great! And in one of the rooms he painted a life size picture oaf the red dragon!” Teji explained excitedly.
“I’m happy for you Teji.” How can my little picture of Teji
be anything as good as Kaiba’s gift? A whole museum and a picture, I can’t afford to top that… Joey thought.
Teji noticed the look on Joey’s face. “Is there something wrong Joey?”
“No, nothing. I’m sorry to leave so quickly, but I have some stuff to take care of, I’ll be back later.” Joey left the house and ran down the street. It began to rain.
Poor Joey, I hope I didn’t up set him, I mean he just took off and even when it started to rain… *Sigh* Be careful Joey….


TRISTEN’S HOUSE

Joey ran down the street in the rain to Tristen’s house. How could that jerk do something like that? He knows how close Teji and Kaiba are, if something happens to him she’ll just spend more time with him, and the same thing if Teji is hurt. I guess that’s a good thing, that so many people care about her... But still, I’m worried that Teji and Kaiba still like each other. I know she says she cares about me, but does love me? Like she did with Kaiba?
Joey ran down the road and turned down an ally. Bang, bang, bang, Joey was pounding on Tristen’s door.
Tristen slowly walked to the door. “Hey Joey, what’s up man?”
“I really need to talk to you.” Joey said seriously.
“Yeah, sure. Come in.” Tristen looked concerned. Joey walked quickly into Tristen’s. “So what’s the big emergency?
“Remember how I told you I was planning to get Teji a gift?” Joey asked.
“Yeah…”
“Well I drew her a picture. I worked really hard on it.”
“Ok, man so what’s the problem?”
“Do you know where Teji was after that little stunt you pulled?” Joey asked anger showing in his voice.
“Not really, where?”
“She was with Kaiba, and you know what he did?”
“Umm…” Tristen wasn’t sure what to say to Joey.
“He gave her a museum!”
“What for?” Tristen asked as things slowly placed them self’s together.
“Because she loves to draw. And you know what else? He painted a life size picture of the red dragon on one of the ceilings. How can I top that?”
“Listen, Joey, just go back home, and tell her the truth. How you feel and all. If I know Teji, she will stop hanging out with Kaiba, if that makes you happy… She’d do anything for you. The last thing she’d want to do is hurt you in any way and you know that.”
“How can you be so sure?” Joey said in a questioning voice.
“Because, Kaiba himself said so. I didn’t want to believe it, but its
True.” Tristen stated.
“What did he say?”
“He just said that he really cared for Teji, a lot. And if that meant she’d be more happy with you, he’d rather see you to together then be with her and her not being happy.”
“He really does care for her…”
“Maybe you should go talk to him.” Tristen suggested.
“It’s kinda late though. Its almost 11:00pm.”
“he’ll still be up, you need to talk to him.”
“Hey Tristen.”
“Yeah?”
“Thanks.”
Joey ran out the door , the rain had stopped. Now, to Kaiba’s I need to know how he really feels about Teji…

KAIBA’S HOUSE

“Seto, are you alright?” Seto had just walked into the house.
“Yeah Mokuba, I’m fine.”
“What happened?” Sogio asked seeing the burse on Kaiba’s check.
“It’s nothing, I got into a fight with a few guys at school, no big deal.” He said plainly. “Tristen was just mad about Teji and me still being friends.”
“Where’s Teji ? Is she alright?”
“Don’t worry Sogio, she was there. But wasn’t hurt too bad.
She got hit in the mouth by these two guys, but we knocked them all out. Your sister is very strong.”
Sogio just looked at Mokuba. “Want to go check on her quick Sogio?” Mokuba asked his love.
“Do you mind Mokie?”
“Not at all. Seto we’ll be back in a little bit.”
“Ok, you two hurry up, its getting late.”

TEJI’S HOUSE

Sogio went running through the front doors, “Teji, Teji!”
“What is it Sogio, I’m in the living room.” She answered.
“Teji, are you ok?” Sogio ran up to him sister and through his arms around her. “I was so worried!”
“What for?” She asked confused.
“Kaiba said he got in to a fight, and I asked about you. He said you were fine, but I had to make sure.”
“I’m fine. Kaiba got it much worse than me.”
“Oh, ok. We should be going then, its getting late and we don’t want to miss the last day of school.”
“Ok Sogio, then I’ll see you two tomorrow.”
As Mokuba and Sogio were at Teji’s, Joey came running up to Kaiba’s front door. Knock, Knock, knock.
“Hold on, I’m coming.” Kaiba opened the door. “Joey?”
“Hey Kaiba…”
“What are you doing here?” Kaiba said in a less then friendly voice.
“I really need to talk to you.”
“What about?” Kaiba asked unsure of what Joey could want.
“Teji.”
That’s all it took for Kaiba to give in and let Joey, his enemy in. They sat down in Seto’s living room. “Want something to drink?”
“No, I’m fine.”
“So what is it you need?”
“First, I wanted to tell you I had no idea about Tristen’s plan. He
was just trying to help.”
“Why are you telling me this?”
“Teji came home really happy, she told me about the museum. Then she told me about the Tristen thing, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her so mad. I know she’d like it if I came over here to make peace with you, she always seemed to want us to be friends.”
“Hard to be friends under the situation.” Kaiba added.
“The truth is, I never really liked you because I knew you and Teji were close. It got me pissed off knowing you never talked to anyone, but the year a new girl comes, you two end up being best friends.”
“I don’t know if shed say we are best friends…”
“She does. She likes you a lot. I guess that’s why I’m here. I know you like her, but I’m worried she might like you still. I know you must think I crazy to tell you, but I can’t just let her go!”
Kaiba just sat there looking at Joey. “I know what you mean, I already made a huge mistake and let her go.”
“Kaiba, do you mind me asking what happened?” Kaiba took in a long breath. “I don’t know why, but I want to help you.”
“It was a while ago, Teji had come over the night be for, and she spent the night. She had meetings all day, so we were planning on having supper together around seven.
Well Ryou wanted to come over and play some pool. So he came earlier in that day, and he was going to leave be for Teji came.
Well, he wanted to make the pool game more fun, so he made a bet.”
“What was it?” Joey asked. He had never heard Kaiba’s side of the story, just Teji.
“If he won I had to tell him one of my fanatics, if I won he had to tell me one of his. Well I ended up winning, and he told me it. Oh god I don’t know if I can even tell you the rest.”
“Please, I need to know.” He begged.
“Ok, your not going to believe this, I didn’t when he first told me.
He wanted me! I didn’t know what to say I loved Teji, I knew that I did. I don’t remember how, but we ended up in my room. We were just talking. Ryou said I looked tense, so he gave me a back rub. It felt good until I started thinking some really sick things.”
“Are you gay?!?” Joey asked amazed.
Ignoring him Seto went on. “Anyways, He began kissing my neck, and that’s when Teji came in my room. I had lost track of time. She left crying and I was trying to explain, but it was no good she wouldn’t listen. I guess I understand why, but still I felt so bad. I sat on m bed in tears. Ryou offered me a back rub, but I didn’t want one. I kicked him out telling him this was all his fault and that I hated him. How could I have done such a stupid thing like that? I haven’t talked to him since.
“So that’s what happened.” Joey said mostly to himself. They both sat there in silent. “Kaiba, can I ask you something else?”
“Depends.”
“Why did you give Teji that museum?”
“Truthfully… to try to get her back. I wanted her to remember all the fun times we had together.”
“Oh…” A few minutes later Joey got up. “I should go, its pretty late… “Thanks Kaiba.”

TEJI’S HOUSE

Joey left for home, half way there it began to rain again. He ran as fast as he could.
Shit. I left the house key inside. He knocked on the door. Teji came
and opened it. Joey ran in and gave her a big kiss.
“What was for Joey?” She asked.
“I’m so sorry, that’s why.”
“What for? You didn’t do anything.”
“I’m sorry for not trusting you fully.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I was concerned that you still liked Kaiba, and I’m sorry that when you said you didn’t, I wasn’t sure. I went over to talk to Tristen and then over to Kaiba’s… He told me what happened with Ryou, and how he felt towards you… You know he really cares for you. He said he wanted us to be happy together, if that’s what would make you happy.”
Teji smiled to her self. I knew he’d say something like that, he isn’t as bad of a person as Tristen thinks…
Teji put her arms around Joey. “You’re all wet, you should go dry off.”
Joey nodded and went up stares. Teji followed after him and went into her room as he went to his to change. A few minutes later Teji heard a knock at he bedroom door.
Joey walked in wearing a baggy blue shirt and a pair of black shorts. He came and sat next to Teji. “Are you busy?”
Teji was now wearing he pajamas too. A long red shirt and a pair of gray shorts. She was sitting on her bed typing away on her lap top. “No not really I’m just writing in my journal.”
“Oh, I’m not interrupting am I?”
“No, no. It can wait.”
“What were you writing about?” He asked.
“The day, at school, the museum, but mostly you.”
“Oh yeah? Anything good about me?: Joey said with a smile.
“Yeah. I wrote about you when you first got home. How you were all wet, but you still looked so cute.”
Joey slid closer to Teji so their legs were touching. He put his arms around her solider and began kissing he neck. Teji set her lap top on the night stand next to her bed. “Felling a bit playful are we Joey?”
He stopped licking her neck and snuggled his head on her shoulder. “Maybe.”
Teji and Joey both had huge smiles on their faces. Teji bent down and gave Joey a soft peck on his for head. This made them both smile more.
Joey sat back up and started kissing Teji’s neck. “I love you so much Teji.”
Teji just snuggled more into Joey, not saying anything back.”
Joey laid Teji on her back. “This time, I’m ready.” Joey
Said.
Teji just laid there looking at him. “Is something wrong Teji?”
“No, nothing at all. I was just thinking…”
Teji lean up and kissed him on the lips. Joey kissed her back as he began to pull of her shirt.
After Teji’s shirt was, off, Teji began to pull Joey’s off. Next both their shorts. Now they were both laying in their under where.
Teji slipped her hand behind her back and un did her bra clip. The straps fell down her shoulders. Joey had an impatient look on his face.
Teji just sat there smiling. After what felt like an eternity to Joey, she slid it the rest of it all the way off. Joey’s eyes almost popped out of his head.
“Damn…” He said under his breath. Teji just smiled more
because she had heard him.
Joey took off his boxers as Teji took off her under
where. “Be for I forget.”
Joey pulled out a condom and Teji helped him put it on. Then, Joey once again pined Teji to the bed and began kissing her until he got to her breasts, then he stopped, hesitantly. I can do this.
Teji could tell he was nervous, he had never done this be for, at least, Teji had a little practice with Kaiba. Teji was thinking about this and snapped back.
Joey was scared, and Teji could tell. She began to rub Joey’s head to say it was ok.
Joey looked up slightly blushing. Teji smiled at him. He just looked at her a minute.
“Joey, its ok.” Teji said it so quietly Joey almost didn’t hear.
He slid next to Teji in bed. “No its not! Why cant I do this?”
Teji began to rub Joey’s hair in a comforting way. “Don’t worry about it.” Teji said in an almost relived voice.
Teji snuggled up next to Joey and gave him a quick peck on the chest. She laid her head down on Joey. He just laid there looking at her.
What’s wrong with me? I know I want to do this, but I cant for some reason. But, Teji is so understanding, she doesn’t mind at all. She doesn’t love me any less. That’s it! I know why! I know Teji and Kaiba had had sex be for, I was worried I wouldn’t do as good, but Teji will still love me, she wont care!
Joey gave Teji a kiss on the cheek. He then wrapped his arms around her. Teji laid her head on his chest like she always did, and together they feel asleep.