Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Its not a seceret anymore! ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-gi-oh and I sadly never will… Sogio, Teji, Mr. McFoster, Ryan, and Angel Elm are mine!

Chapter 28: It’s Not A Secret Anymore!

SOGIO AND MOKUBA’S SCHOOL

LAST DAY

SOGIO’S POV

“Today class,” The ILA teacher began, “I am going to read some
of your reports out loud. You were to write about something or someone you care deeply about. I won’t read the names of the papers’ writer. I hope you can all learn from his experience.”
The teachers shuffled the papers. I hope she doesn’t read mine… Sogio thought in his head. I had trouble thinking of what to write. I ended up writing about Mokuba, what if people know we are going out? We didn’t tell anyone, I don’t think Mokuba wants people to know…
The teacher began. “The one I look up to and care about most is my little sister…”
Sogio looked away, he didn’t care about someone’s little sister. What did Mokuba write about? Probably Kaiba. I should of wrote more about Teji, she is
the most important thing to me, but I couldn\u8217\'92t get Mokuba out of my mind… But, then again I did write about Teji too, just mostly Mokuba. Will they know it’s me? Will they know I love Mokuba? I’m not embarrassed, but well I guess I kind of am. I love Mokuba, and I don’t care if the whole world knows!
The teacher gets another paper. “I have three important people in my life, with out them I don’t know what I would do…”
I wonder who wrote this one? Sogio wonders in his head.
“The first one is my brother, he’d do anything for me, and I’d do anything for him…”The teacher went on.
It sounds like t could be Mokuba’s…
“We care about each other very much. But, him and I both have a special someone, and those two are the other two people I care about most.”
This has to be Mokuba’s, he is talking about me, Teji, and Kaiba.
My brother’s girlfriend has been a part of our family for many years now. I can tell she really cares about my brother and me. Not to mention how much she loves her little brother. You can tell she cares by the little things she does. She will hug us every time she sees us or when we go, and she is always kissing my brother telling him how much she loves him. I know she loves us all, and we love her. She always offers to give me rids, or to go with her and my brother. You never have to worry when you’re around her she has this look that when you see her, you know everything will be alright.”
He really seems to care about Teji.
“I should tell you now, she and my brother broke up a little while back. But, because me and her brother are going out, we still see her all the time. My brother is really upset about the break up, but he was the one who messed it up. Now she had a new boyfriend. Some of her friends think because she still spends lots of time with my brother, that they are still going out. I wish they were. But, her new boyfriend is really cool about it, he doesn’t mind at all. I still think they will get back together. You can tell by the way they look at each other, they are still in love…”
Oh Mokuba, I hope they get back together. I like Joey a lot, but Teji and Kaiba are happy together, and then we will live in the same house…
“I’ve been going on a lot about my brother’s ex girl fried, but
as you can see there is a lot or good stuff to say about her. But, her brother, I could talk about him for ever.”
Mokuba sat in his seat blushing like mad, and Sogio was blushing like crazy too. Luckily no one seemed to notice, yet.
“First of all I have to say he is smart, nice, sweet, cute…”Mokuba
grew so red after the cute part, that people started to stare.
“…and very loving. I know I’m young, but I truly believe
I love him. My brother said I should follow my hart, that it will never be wrong. Anyways, we spend lots of time together watching movies, just hanging out. He is my best friend and tons of fun to be with. I know I will always love him.”
The teacher kept reading on but Sogio was stuck on the ending. I will always love him. Did he really mean it? I know I will always love Mokuba, but sometimes it’s like he is ashamed of loving me. Is that why no one else knows about us?
Sogio was in the middle of his thoughts when he heard his paper being read. It was telling how much Sogio loves Mokuba, and how much he loves Teji.
Sogio sunk down in his chare. His paper was the last one that got to be read. After class, he hurried out, not wanting to talk about his paper.
Mokuba hurried right beside him, he also didn’t want hundreds of questions about his paper.
A girl walked by Sogo and Mokuba in the hall, she giggled at them. She had just gotten out of ILA class with them. She walked up to Sogio. “Is this why you wouldn’t go out with me?” She was pointing at Mokuba.
“When did you ask me out?” Sogio replied
“You don’t remember, it was when you first moved in.”
That’s right… the first day of school she had asked him out, but I said no because I had no clue who she was.
“What are you talking about?”
“Oh don’t play dumb with me Sogio! I know that Mokuba and you are going out. I could see the names on the papers where I sat in class.”
Sogio looked at Mokuba as if to say what should I say. Mokuba
nodded an it’s ok to tell her type nod.
So he doesn’t care if everyone knows!
“So what if we are?” Sogio challenged.
“But its him!” She exclaimed.
Sogio looked at Mokuba. “I don’t see anything wrong with him.”
“That’s just it, he is a him!” She practically yelled.
“So?”
“So?!” Don’t you care that you are gay?”
“No, I don’t care because I care about Mokuba and I don’t care
what you or anyone else thinks about it.” Sogio said in a firm voice. The girl stormed angrily.
“Hey Sogio?” Mokuba asked.
“Yeah?”
Mokuba leaned over and gave Sogio a big kiss on the lips right in the middle of the hall way. Many kids stopped to watch them kiss, others pointed and made fun of them. Sogio and Mokuba ignored them. “I hope everyone knows about us now.” Mokuba said. “I don’t know why we were keeping it a secret, I guess I was worried what my friends would think, but you know what, I don’t care.”
“I’m glad you don’t.” Sogio said and locked arms with Mokuba as they walked to there next class.