Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Ryou and Bakura ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don’t own yu-gi-oh do own Teji Sogio Mr. McFoster, Ryan and angel…

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER HAS ABUSE AND SEXUAL SUGESTIONS IF YOU ARE AGENST THIS LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 29: Ryou And Bakura

RYOU’S HOUSE

Bakura woke up early the next morning, he looked at the clock. It was only 4 am. School didn’t start until seven.
He climbed off the floor and out of the pool of blood he had passed out in. Bakura walked into the bathroom and pulls out a first
aid kit and jumps into the shower. He washes up good, dries up, and puts on bandage.
Why Ryou? Why? All this time I thought I was helping you, could this all have been for nothing? All I want to do is love you. Why wont you let me? I never asked for anything in return, not even love from you, and that’s what I want more then anything in the world. All this time I just thought that’s the way you expressed your love, because you didn’t know any other way to. Could I have been wrong, do you really hate me?
Bakura quickly got dressed and ran over to Ryou’s room. Its always as if Ryou hates what he does to me because every time his is done beating me up, he goes and tries to kill himself. I cant say how many times I have to clean up Ryou’s blood because he slit his wrists… Bakura sighs.
He gets to the door and knocks loudly. “Ryou are you alight?”
There is no respond so Bakura goes right in. He sees Ryou laying in the middle of the floor with blood all around him. Next to him there is a note, Bakura shoves it into his pocket. “Ryou, Ryou wake up, pleas wake up!” He yells desperately.
Ryou mumbled a little and half sat up. Bakura held Ryou in his arms. He usually doesn’t let me touch him…
Ryou’s eyes were open and they looked extremely hurt. “Ryou, why did you do this?” Bakura asks.
He just stared at Bakura, then finally spoke. “I did it to show myself how much I hurt you. I never mean to hurt you Bakura, I’m so sorry…”
Bakura is in shock now. “Sorry? You never said you were sorry be for. Ryou, I don’t want you to do this to your self. If I ever lost you…” Bakura looked at the floor and in a soft whisper said. “I’d kill myself.”
Now Ryou was in shock. He just looked at Bakura, looking deep into his soul trying to figure him out.
I’ve done this to him so many times, beat him up until he is almost dead. I don’t know why I do this to him, he is the only one who case about me and I do this to him! The worst part is he never stand up to me, not once. Every time I’ve beaten him, he has never yelled at me. He has never tried to hit me back or get away from my hits. Now that I think about it, he has never raisin his voice over a soft whisper when he talks to me. He just takes what ever I give him. I always thought he was week I guess I’m the week one,
not him. All he has ever wanted was for someone to love him. His parents couldn’t…
Tears form in Ryou’s eyes and he put his hand on Bakura’s cheek. Bakura, still holding him, was confused. What is he doing? He has never shown any sign that he was sorry or that he cared.
“Bakura…” Was all that Ryou managed to say.
I know I love you Bakura. That’s why I beat you up. I’m so self
conscious that I can’t stand what people would say if they knew I loved you. I want to tell you so bad but every time I go to, I end up beating you up. If you’d just stand up for your self, no! Its my fault, I’ve always blamed people all my life for once I’m going to take responsibility. I’ve got to tell Bakura now, how much I care for him. But will he for give me? Its so late to say sorry. But, I’ve got to try! I’m scared to tell him, what
if he rejects me? He would never hurt someone like that, but I deserve it. Oh Bakura! What am I going to do?
Bakura noticed the worried look an Ryou’s face. Bakura put his had over Ryou’s hand that was on his face. “Ryou, its ok…”He began. “I’m not mad, I just want to know you are ok.”
Ryou couldn’t hold them back anymore and tears flowed down his face. “Ryou, what’s wrong?” Ryou forced a smile out.
“You know, I’ve always thought of you as an angle, my angle…” Bakura was looking right into Ryou’s eyes this. made Ryou a bit nervous. “But I always seem to hurt you, and now you’re a broken angle. You had such a sweet innocent look to you and I took it away! I’m so sorry Bakura….”
“It’s ok Ryou.” He said it so softly it as a whisper.
“Its not ok! All this time I’ve been embarrassed to admit it but Bakura, I love you. I know I don’t show it but I really do. I only want you to be happy, and I’ll never hurt you again, I promise.” Ryou swore.
Tears were now flowing down Bakura’s cheeks. “Do you mean it Ryou, do you really love me? Then what about the Kaiba thing?”
“I really do Bakura, I do. The only reason I went for Kaiba was to get my mind off of you! I never loved him… Just you…”
Bakura rested his head on Ryou’s head. “I love you too. So much, I’ve always have Ryou.”
“I know you have, and I want to love you. Will you let me love you Bakura? I’ll do better this time.”
Ryou was waiting for Bakura to through him on the floor and yell hell no, but that didn’t happen. Bakura kissed Ryou’s head. He was not expecting Bakura to do this, he wouldn’t of if someone treated him the way he treated Bakura.
“I want us to be happy together.” Bakura finally said. Ryou leaned forward and kissed Bakura on the lips, but when he didn’t kiss back Ryou quickly pulled away. “Don’t stop Ryou.”
So he leaned forward again and gave Bakura another kiss, and this time Bakura kissed back. It was a deep kiss, and you could tell they truly loved each other.
Bakura broke the kiss. “Come o Rou, we got to get you cleaned up for school.”
“Do we have to go? I could think of hundreds of things I’d rather be doing.”
Bakura blushed at that comment. “Yes we have to, but after school -” Bakura cut him self off, he knew Ryou knew what he was talking about, and that made Ryou smile.