Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Last Day Of School ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: You should know it by know… You know who is mine and who isn’t…

Chapter 30: Last Day Of School

DOMINO JUNIOR HIGH SECONDARY SCHOOL

LAST DAY

Teji came to school a bit mad. Last night she and Joey had a good time, but she couldn’t stop thinking about what Tristen and Weevil did. She sat in her desk
in such a way no one dared to disrupt her. She pulled out her lap top and began to type.
Weevil sat watching her. He was mad his plan to get Kaiba and Joey out of the picture back fired and made them closer.
“Teji?” Weevil found enough courage to go and talk to her.
She turned around impatiently. “What?”
“I just want to say I’m sorry. That stunt Tristen and I pulled, it was stupid. I liked you and I knew they were a problem. I thought if they were around there would be no way to go out with you.” Weevil stood there looking at the ground.
“I’m glad you apologized, it means a lot. I hope you are still planning on coming to the party tomorrow.”
Weevil began to smile. “You bet I’ll be there.” He said happily. Weevil walked away all smiles and told Rex they were both still invited.
School still didn’t start for another hour, so not may people were in class yet.
Next to come was Kaiba. “Hey Teji.” He said upon entering the room.
“Hey Seto, you coming tomorrow?”
“Yeah, and Mokuba too.” He said pretending not to be worried.
“That’s great,” Teji said with a smile, “The more the merrier.”
Seto sat down in his set and began to type on his lap top. The few
people in class just looked at them. No one was aloud to call Kaiba by his first name, but here Teji did it all the time and he never said a thing about it.
Joey and Yugi were the next two in the class. “Hey Teji.” They both said in unison.
“Hey Yugi, Joey. What’s up?”
“Not much, cant wait till your party.” Teji just laughed.
Ryou and Bakura walked through the door. Ryou was leaning on Bakura because the loss of so much blood mad it hard for him to walk. Everyone ran up to them. “What happened?” Yugi asked.
Ryou was the one who responded. “We got in a fight.”
“Both of you?” Yugi asked with disbelief.
“Yes.” Bakura said quickly. “We’ll be fine.”
“A fight with each other? Joey asked, almost sounding completely stupid.
“No…” Bakura began. “Some bullies started a fight with me and
Ryou came to help. We got them good but we both ended up pretty bad ourselves.”
Everyone went to there seats as Bakura helped Ryou. “Oh Teji!” Bakura was now standing next to her. “Guess what!”
“What? Something bad?”
“No… Don’t tell anyone but, Ryou and I are going out!” It was all Bakura could do from yelling it out.
“That’s so great, Bakura! You two will be so happy together.”
Tea was the last one to get to class. “Sorry guys I couldn’t find my
school books…We have to turn them in today.”
“Class…” The teacher began, “I’m sorry to inform you
but our new friend Angel, has moved away.”
“Oh poor Yami.” Yugi said to no one particular. Is that why
he was acting so funny this morning? So odd she just moved here too… Oh well… nothing any of us can do about it…

LUNCH

Teji and Kaiba were the first two at the table like always. Soon everyone else joined them except Yugi and Yami. “I wonder how he is taking it, I mean with Angel moving away.” Tea commented.
Everyone was looking at Tea but Kaiba who was typing. Then Tristen spoke. “I’m sure he’ll be fine Yugi is with him now trying to cheer him up.”
“Is that where they are?” She asked un-a-where that that’s where they were.
Tea spots Yami and Yugi and waves for them to come sit with together. Yami sits down and looks at Teji. “Do we need dates for your party?” He asks depressed.
“You don’t have to have one.” She replies.
Yami turned to look at Yugi, no one seemed to notice. He’s so cute, I think Angel was right about Yugi, I’m lucky to have him…. I’m glad Ra sent her here to help me see how much I really care for Yugi…