Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ The Night Be For the Party ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh but you know who I do own J

Chapter 31: The Night Be For the Party

FRIDAY NIGHT

YAMI and YUGI’S HOUSE

Yami knocks on Yugi’s bedroom door. “Can I come in Yugi?”
“Sure Yami, door’s open.”
He walks carefully into Yugi’s room, not wanting to disrupt anything. “What’s up Yami?” Yugi asks.
“Nothing really, I was hoping if you weren’t to busy we could talk.”
“Yeah, what about?”
Yami sighed. “I wanted to tell you why Angel left. She can read into peoples souls and she told me something very important that I’ve known for a long time but never done anything about it.”
“Is it that serious?” Yugi asks getting concerned.
“It depends how you handle it.”
“Me?”
Yami nods. “Yugi… I’ve been meaning to tell you this but never knew how…”
“Your not leaving, are you Yami?”
“No, no, no. I need to tell you how I feel.” He explained.
“About what?”
“You Yugi, I love you.” It takes all of his effort to tell his light half this.
“You love me?” Yugi questions in disbelief.
“Yes I do Yugi, and its ok if you don’t love me but I had to tell you.”
“But I do love you Yami,! I’ve always have.”
“Yugi…”Yami raped his arms around Yugi’s waist and in return he rested his head on Yami.
“Can you stay in here to night?” Yami looked at Yugi surprised at his question. Yugi never had a bad thought in his life about two people together, alone… “Don’t worry, nothing has to happen, I just want to be close to you…”
“Yes Yugi, I‘ll stay.” They cuddled up in Yugi’s bed.
Be for Yugi fell asleep Yami whispered in Yugi’s ear. “Will you be my date tomorrow night?”
Yugi got closer to Yami. “Yes of coarse.” Then they both fell asleep holding each other tight.

TRISTEN’S HOUSE (Same time)

There is a knocking at Tristen’s door. He opens it to find Serenity. “I figured it would be you.” He said sweetly.
He hold open the door to let her in. “Did you get invited to Teji’s party?” Serenity asks.
“Yeah did you?”
“That’s why I’m here…Will you be my date?”
“Heck yeah!” He exclaimed, “I’d be honored to take you.”
Serenity giggled, “I should go, I only came to see if you were going.”
“Wait…Stay, please.” Tristen practically begged.
“I’m really tiered Tristen…”
“You can sleep here, I do have a bed silly.” He teased.
“I know…”
“Don’t worry… I will let you sleep.” He said with a smile.
“Will you stay with me though the night?” She asked.
“There isn’t even a need for you to ask… The only way I wouldn’t is if you asked me not to.”
They both laid down on Tristen’s tiny bed. “Thanks for staying with me Serenity.”
But she was already asleep…

RYOU AND BAKURA’S HOUSE

“Bakura went to bed early tonight, he said he was really tiered…” Ryou was sitting in his room talking to him self out loud. “I hope he is ok, but I don’t want to bother him…Maybe that’s his way of saying
he doesn’t want to be with me. I mean we were suppose to do something together tonight… No, Bakura isn’t like that…”
Ryou fell asleep.
There was a soft knock at his door. “Are you still up?” Bakura asks in a soft voice.
No one answered and it made Bakura nervous. Pleas tell me he didn’t hurt himself again. Bakura turned the door knob. I’m n luck, he left the door unlocked.
He walked into Ryou’s room, and there on the bed lay Ryou sleeping. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep, I don’t want to bother him…
Quietly, Bakura walked up to the bed where his love slept, and gently gave Ryou a kiss. “Good night.”
Bakura turned around to leave when he heard Ryou’s voice. “Don’t leave Bakura, stay with me…”
He turned around to see Ryou with his eyes open. “I didn’t mean to wake you…” Bakura began.
“I was only half asleep. Pleas stay.”
Bakura nodded a yes and Ryou un-tucked the blanket from around him.
Bakura slid in bed next to Ryou as Ryou tucked the blanket under and put his arms around Bakura. Bakura turned to face his love and gave him a little kiss. “I know you’re worried about what everyone will say, but will you pleas be my date to Teji’s party tomorrow?”
Ryou smiled and gave Bakura a little peck on the cheek. “I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
They snuggled close to keep each other warm. Ryou quickly fell asleep but Bakura lay awake for a while. This is what I always wanted, Ryou’s love. I feel so happy now, so complete. It’s just as I thought it would be…
Bakura looked over at Ryou one last time then fell asleep smiling to himself.

KAIBA’S HOUSE

Kaiba lay looking at his ceiling, he couldn’t fall asleep. I cant stop thinking about Teji, why did she have to invite me? I’m going to go crazy there with no one to talk to. Mokuba will be spending time with Sogio and Teji will be with Joey and all her other friends. But, If she wouldn’t have invited me I would have been upset. I just hopes it all works out…

MOKUBA’S ROOM

Sogio and Mokuba lay asleep in Mokuba’s bed, holding hands as they sleep. Mokuba woke up when he hears Sogio. He looks over at him, Sogio is having a bad dream.
“it’s ok.” Mokuba whispers into Sogio’s ear and he calms down.
Mokuba smiles to himself then whispers. “I love you so much Sogio.”
He clinches Mokuba’s hand. “No don’t go!” Sogio yells out in his sleep.
Sogio sits up in a hurry and looks at Mokuba, they are still holding hands. “Your still here...” He says as if he thought Mokuba wouldn’t be.
“Where else would I be?” Mokuba asks.
Sogio smiles. “I guess no where else.”
They both lay down. “Night Mokuba.”
“Good night Sogio.” And hand in hand they fall a sleep.

WEEVIL AND REX’S HOUSE

Weevil is in his room sitting on the bed. I can’t believe that Teji is still letting me at her party. I don’t think I like her in a girl friend way though… I think I like, Rex…. That cant be, we have been friends for ever.
Rex also sits in his room wondering about Weevil. I wonder what he is doing? I think I might like Weevil, in more then a friend way. I wonder why I’m thinking this all of a sudden? Probably because the party, I know everyone is going in pairs so maybe I’ll ask Weevil in the morning…
Weevil can stand it any more and tip toes to Rex’s room. “Hey
Rex, are you still up?”
“Yeah, come in.”
Weevil opens his door. “I need to talk to you.” He tells Rex.
“What about?”
“Tomorrow, at the party, everyone is going to be split up into pairs, would you consider being my date?” Weevil stood there blushing.
“Like more then a friend?” Rex asks trying to hold in his excitement.
“Well…” weevil looked at the floor, “I was hoping more.”
Rex nodded his head and Weevil left for his room. I cant believe Weevil really likes me!
Rex waited a half hour and then went to Weevil’s room. He was fast asleep. Rex crawled into bed with him and fell asleep.
Weevil woke up a littler later to Rex’s warm body laying next to him. I guess he really does like me…
TEJI’S HOUSE

Up in Teji’s room she is making sure everything is in order for her party.
Joey knocks on her door. “Come in Joey.”
He opens the door. “Sorry to bug you, I couldn’t fall asleep.”
“its ok, come on in.” Teji said happily.
Joey jumps onto Teji’s bed and gets in the covers. “I don’t know how you can sleep in here, its so cold!” Teji gets up and closes her windows and turns up the heat. “You didn’t have to do all that for me. It is your room.”
“I know, but I don’t want you to freeze to death on me.” Teji teased Joey.
Once everything was in order, Teji sets her lap top on the table next to her bed and snuggles into Joey. “I want to keep you extra warm.”
Joey gives her a kiss on the forehead and put his arm around her. “Good night Teji.”
“Night Joey.”