Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ The Party ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own yu-gi-oh and you know who I do own.

WANING: SOME SWEAR WORDS ARE USED… BE WARNED.

Chapter 32: The Party

SATURDAY NIGHT: THEN NIGHT OF THE PARTY

Teji and Joey arrive at the 25th street subway at 5:00 an hour earlier then everyone else.
Teji took Joey down the subway entrance. The two sides were the rail train comes in and out are bricked up. On one of the brick walls the lady’s bathrooms is and across the little homemade room is the man’s bathrooms entrance.
On the far wall there is a bar set up. Next to that is a huge D.J. stand. The floors are all wooden and there a lights hanging from the ceiling.
“It’s a new dance club.” Teji told Joey.
“Really? That’s really cool.” He said excitedly.
“The party is going to test out the idea, If it works good this is what all the subways are going to look like.”
“What’s going to happen the subway business then?” He wondered.
“I have decided to buy 51% of the subway stocks. Now, if the clubs work, we are going to build monorails all around the world. It solves the problem with getting over the. It will make life much easier for everyone.”
“You know Teji, sometimes I forget you run your own business. But, I think it is a great idea. I know it will work.”
“I do too, that’s the easy part everyone does. The hard thing is going to be building a security system to make it work. Someone will have to work the control center and make sure monorails don’t get stuck over the ocean.”
On top of the subway stares three huge body guard sat waiting for people to arrive.
Seto, Mokuba, and Sogio were the first ones there. “Wow Teji, it looks great!” Sogio runs over and gives his big sister a hug.
“Thanks kido.” Teji says rubbing Sogio’s hair.
Mokuba slowly walks over to where Sogio is standing and hold his hand. Joey wonders off to the bath room.
The D.J begins to play music. Even Kaiba makes his way over to Teji who is in her dancing cloths. “You look amazing Teji!”
“Thanks Seto, you too.” She was smiling.
Seto wasn’t wearing his business clothes, but a pair of blue jeans and a blue shirt.
Teji was wearing a pair of tight black pants and a red short sleeve shirt.
Ryou and Bakura are the next to arrive they come in holding hands. Teji goes to great them. “Hey you guys, glad you made it.” Bakura smiles at Teji “You look Great Teji.”
“So do you two.” She says returning Bakura’s huge smile.
“Well look at that.” Tristen comments. “Ryou and Bakura, a couple, who would of guessed?”
Tristen and Serenity walk in hand in hand. “Tristen!” Joey yells across the room and runs up to them. “What the hell are you doing here with Serenity?!”
“She was also invited to the party, she came as my date man, chill.” Tristen said calmly.
“You’re what?!”
“Calm down silly, I asked Tristen to come with me, he is really nice.” Serenity added in her sweet little voice.
Yami and Yugi walked in and right behind Ryou and Bakura. “What’s all the excitement?”
Then Rex and Weevil come. “Hey glad you all could make it.” Teji repeats to everyone sounding like a parrot.
Everyone kept commenting Teji and Kaiba on there outfits. No one had ever seen them out of their work cloths. After a few minutes, everyone began to dance.
Teji and Joey were dancing together when Weevil and Rex came over and dance with them. This got Seto pissed off. They were all rubbing agents each other. That should be me with Teji, not Joey!
It was as if at that moment Teji herd what he was thinking because Teji left her dancing partners and sat down next to Kaiba.
“Come dance with us.” She invited.
“That’s ok, I rather not dance with a bunch of guys rubbing up agents me.” He said harshly.
“You’re not mad are you?”
Kaiba sighed. “No I cant be mad at you.”
Teji giggled. “Then if you don’t want to dance with them, dance with me.”
Kaiba got excited then remembered. “What would Joey say?”
“He wouldn’t care.” She retorted.
“I’m not a good dancer…” Seto then said.
“Are you trying to make excuses? I’m sure you’ll do fine.”
Joey, Rex, and Weevil were standing there watching her try to get Kaiba to dance. “Doesn’t that bother you Joey?” Rex asked.
“No, she doesn’t want her friend to feel left out, that’s all.” He said with a confident tone.
Teji grabbed Seto’s hand. “Stop being so stubborn, and come dance I don’t care if it’s with me or not.”
“What if I said I’d only dance with you?” He asked testing the water sort of say.
“Then I guess I’ll have to go dance.” Teji said with a wink.
“Ok, I’ll dance once but then promise me you’ll leave me alone
about it.”
“Ok one dance and I promise.” Teji said with a big smile.
She took Kaiba’s hand and pulled him out to the middle of the dance floor. No one seemed to notice.
Joey, Rex, and Weevil went back to dancing, just not so
close this time.
“Just feel the music and go with it.” Teji instructed.
Teji began to dance but Seto just watched her. But soon he began to dance.
It was a good thing no one was watching because they began to dance quite close. Tea ran in right at that minute to see Kaiba and Teji. The music stopped and Kaiba went to sit back down. “Thanks for the dance Teji.” He said kissing her hand.
“Don’t be scared to come back out and dance.”
Tea walked up to Teji who was standing only a few feet away from Seto. “What was that all about? Shouldn’t you be dancing with your boyfriend not you ex?” She said in a snotty voice.
“I was but then Seto was just sitting there so I made him dance with me.”
“You know that might make people think you still like him.” She said in a bitchy tone.
“He is my friend, my best friend.” She said in her own defense.
“Well how do you think that makes Joey feel to see you dancing so close to Kaiba like that?”
“He doesn’t mind, so keep your nose out of things that don’t concern you.”
Kaiba just stared at Teji. She always is standing up for me… I guess she really is my best friend…
Tea was mad at Teji and left to go talk to Serenity. “I can’t believe Teji would go and dance with Kaiba like that!” Tea yelled at Serenity.
“Don’t worry Tea, she loves my big brother no less. Kaiba is her best friend. There is no need to worry. Joey is fine with that, just like if he danced with you she’d be fine with that. They trust each other.”
“I didn’t think of it that way….” tea admitted.
Seto was sitting at the bar drinking a soda and saw the whole thing happen. Tea yelling at Teji then talking to Serenity. She is so stupid, she still doesn’t get we are only friends. She loves Joey, no mater what. But I do wish she still loved me…
Joey snuck up behind Teji. “Have a fun dance?” He asked in an unconcerned voice.
“Yeah it was fun, how ‘bout you? Have fun with Rex and Weevil?” Teji joked.
“They are pretty good dancers.” He joked back. They both began to laugh.
A slow song came on. “Would you care to dance?” Joey put out his hand to Teji.
“I’d love to.”
Joey put his hands around Teji’s waist and Teji put her arms around his neck.
Kaiba sat at the bar wishing that were him instead of Joey. She look so beautiful tonight, even more than usual. I just want to hold her in my arms again and tell her how much I love her and for her to feel the same way again…
Tea sat down at the other end of the bar still pissed off at Kaiba. He has some nerves even showing up! Look at him watch Joey and Teji like a hawk!
Weevil and Rex joined them at the bar. Weevil went by Tea and Rex by Kaiba. He couldn’t stand Tea. “Don’t worry about Teji, I’m sure
she is thinking about you.” Rex told Kaiba.
“I doubt it.” He said back flatly.
And Kaiba would have been so wrong. Because right then instead of Joey, Teji was thinking about Kaiba.
Teji looked around. Sogio and Mokuba were dancing. Mokuba had his hands around Sogio’s waist and Sogio was as close as he could get to Mokuba with his arms wrapped around his neck.
Tristen and Serenity were dancing. So was Yami and Yugi they looked really happy to be together. Off in the corner Bakura and Ryou were lost in each other’s arms.
“Is something wrong Teji?” Joey asked.
“No, just looking at how happy everyone is.” Teji lied.
“Aren’t you happy?”
“Yes! I was just curious.” About Seto… She said to her
self.
She and Joey looked deep into each other’s eyes. Joey could tell something was on Teji’s mind.
A few songs later, there came a gun shot from above the subway. Teji was by the bar talking to Kaiba and Joey. Mokuba and Sogio were standing in front of them and suddenly a man with a gun came down the steps.