Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Morning Time ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 36 : Morning Time

It was just barely morning. The sun had begun to come up as a nurse walked into the waiting room with an announcement.
Kaiba, who never feel asleep was the only one up. “Anything new?” He asks excitedly to see the nurse.
“Actually, there is.” She says in a happy way.
“Well what is it?!” Kaiba says becoming impatient.
“Miss Teji Meoji has come out of surgery. She is currently sleeping but will be fine. She’ll have to stay here a few more days for observation, just to make sure everything is fine.”
“Really?” Kaiba yelled tears running down his face. “Can I see her?”
“You may, but only for 10 minutes, she is still very weak.”
Kaiba ran back as quick as he could to Teji’s room. Once there, he stopped, took a breath and hoped for the best as he opened the door.
As he walked in, he quickly notices the quiet beeping of the machines hooked up to Teji. I was hopping she’d be in a little better shape…
He walked in more and in the corner of the room he notices his love. Teji lays peacefully on a white bed. Seto walked over to her and sat on a chare next to her bed.
“Teji…” He begins but is stopped by the flood in his eyes. He takes a deep breath and starts again. “Teji…I need to tell you something.”
He waits for a minute as if she is going to say something back. Of course she doesn’t so he goes on.
“I’ve been thinking about stuff…Like about you and me.” Kaiba sighs. “You have no clue how hard this is. I - I love you Teji! I mean I really love you. I know you already knew I loved you but I couldn’t stop messing up but now… Now I’ve decided if you take me back, not that I deserve it, I promise to change. I have to be with you. It feels like I’m dying when I’m not with you oh Please! I’m so sorry Teji…”
She didn’t move.
“Come on Teji! Wake up! I need you so much!”
Teji steered a little then slowly opened her eyes. “Seto…?”
“Teji?” He said in disbelief.
“Yeah…?”
“Oh Teji!” Seto yelled flinging his arms around her in a big hug. “I love you! I was so scared…”
Teji just looked at him. “I know you do… I love you too. I mean I care about Joey but Seto… I love you so much! Why can’t you just change? If you could we would be able to work out…”
“I can! I will change for you Teji. I love you so much! Please take me back. I promise I will be exactly what you want this time and no mess ups, ever.”
“Seto?”
“Yeah Teji?”
“What about Joey?”
Just then the young blond a.k.a Joey walked into the room. Seto moved away from Teji. “Listen Kaiba, don’t move. I’ve been thinking Teji and you know … I know you love Seto. More then anything else in this world. I wished you loved me but I know you cant control that. Please, lets just be friends and you and Kaiba give it another go. If you ever change your mind… you know where I live. I love you Teji and I always will… I’ll wait for ever for you.” With that Joey turned around and left. He ran home and slammed the door to his room behind him.
Teji just looks at Seto. “I guess that answers that problem…”
“I guess so…”
“Hey Seto? How long do I have to stay here? I feel fine, really… and my work…”
“They said a few days.”
“Oh…”
“But…” Kaiba said with a huge smile, “I think I might be able to talk them out of it.”
Teji smiled brightly at her love. “I hope so!”
Seto left the room and in a few minutes he returned. “Come on Teji! You’re coming home with me.”
“What? But how?” Teji asked a little confused.
“I just so happen to have my own personal doctor that makes house visits. I’m sure with the right price he will keep an eye on you and then you can be comfortable and not cooped up in this crap whole.”
Teji laughed. “You know me all to well Seto, lets get going.”

End

I hope you all liked it! I am putting up a sequil called After It All. Hope you RandR!