Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ From Hatred Comes Love ❯ Will She Make It ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 35: Will She Make It?

It was now 1am seven hours had pasted since Teji’s party had started.
Everyone was asleep but Sogio and Kaiba. Kaiba was still sitting away from everyone, he hated it when people saw him crying.
Mokuba and Sogio were cuddled up on a chair together. Sogio noticed Kaiba was still up and walked over by him.
Seto heard something moving and looked up. To his surprise Sogio was standing there. “I’m sorry about earlier,” Sogio began. “I know you were only trying to help.”
“It’s no big deal.” Seto said then sighed. “I love Teji so much! Damn it why’d I mess up?!” Kaiba was talking out load but to himself.
“Kaiba…” Sogio began. “You may be smart in school but in life you can be so dumb!”
Kaiba just stared at Sogio. Besides Teji, he never let anyone talk so freely to him. “What?” He said in disbelief.
As Kaiba and Sogio were talking, Joey woke up.
“Teji loves you so much! Even after everything you’ve done to her! She still loves you and she wants you to love her too. Go by her, hold her, apologies. Let her know how much you still love her. I know she loves you and wants to be with you no matter how much she cares about Joey. You were the first person she ever loved.”
Kaiba sighed as he thought. Could it be that easy? Just go tell her I am sorry and that I love her? How could it be! I messed up through hour whole relationship! She’ll never want to be with me… Why would she? Joey loves her so much and I bet he never and would never do what I have to her… all I seem to do is hurt her.
Finally, Kaiba said, “I can’t… I hurt her too much! Why would she want me when she could have Joey who loves her so much?”
“It’s your choice Kaiba. I’m not gonna make you talk to Teji… If you want to live knowing you love her - and that she loves you that’s your problem.” Sogio said in a mean way but only to get his point across. He then went back by Mokuba and fell asleep.
Joey sat thinking. Could Teji not love me and still love Kaiba? She always tell me she cares about me but never that she loved me… I guess sometimes you just have to let go…