Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Game Of Deceit ❯ What I Want ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Angelbaby: I'm so happy I got more reviews on this story.

Thank you to AngelMaeChan for reviewing and to your friend for recommending my story. (I fell so honored to be recommended)

I also want to thank The Panasonic Princess for reviewing (please update `Ecstasy' soon, it is so good.)

I don't own YuGiOh.

~~

The gang all met up at the arcade. Joey had invited Ryou who invited Malik who invited Marik who of course invited Bakura so that he wouldn't be left all alone. Yami had invited Seto who had already been on his way with Joey.

Bakura growled as he walked up to Marik, "Why did you tell me to come? Did you not know Yugi would be here?"

Marik shrugged, "I just learned of your dilemma a short while ago."

Bakura huffed as he looked over to Yugi who was currently laughing at something Yami said. Bakura crossed his arms. From the way Yugi avoided him, he guessed that Yami either didn't tell him or Yugi didn't except it.

"Knowing the pharaoh, he most likely didn't tell him." Bakura whispered as he walked up behind Yami and tapped him gently.

Yami looked up and bit his lower lip, "Yes?" he asked innocently.

Bakura smiled bitterly and motioned his head for Yami to follow him before he walked off over to a secluded corner.

Yami sighed as he closed his eyes then looked to Yugi, "I'll be back, K?"

Yugi nodded as he watched Yami go.

Yami walked over to Bakura smoothly, "So?"

"So my ass, Yami, you didn't tell Yugi, did you?" Bakura asked as he tried desperately to hold his temper.

"Well…no and yes." Yami responded.

Bakura gave him a look, "What do you mean `no and yes'?"

Yami shrugged as he kicked his foot, "Well…I tried to tell him…I was about to tell him… but then he said for me not to tell him."

Bakura rolled his eyes, "Why should I believe you? You probably fucked him on the wall when you got back, I'll never know if you really tried or not."

Yami averted his eyes becoming very interested with the wall art.

Bakura's eyes widened, "You fucked him on the wall?" he just about yelled.

Yami looked at him quickly, "Well…no…not the wall… and besides we didn't get anywhere…just a small blow job."

Bakura looked down closing his eyes. He put his hands up in surrender, "Fine, Yami, you win. You can have him, K?" he said before walking away.

"Bakura." Yami said after him felling slightly guilty.

Bakura continued to walk bumping into Ryou who had tears running down his cheeks.

"Bakura," he sniffed, "can you take me home?" he asked as he tried to hold back on crying.

Bakura nodded as he took his hand and led him out the building.

"Joey, what you say to him?" Yugi asked as he had saw Ryou run out crying.

Joey shook his head, "Nothing much. Just that I have a thing for not dating sleazy, two-timing whores."

"Ouch." Yugi said as he drank his drink.

Seto walked up behind Joey, "Think you could have been more nicer about it, seeing as you did the same." He commented.

Joey shrugged, "So did you." he said as he walked to his favorite game.

Yami came back over to the table taking Seto into his arms, "Hey, where did you go yesterday?"

Seto smiled at him, "Nowhere important, I wasn't with you," he said before he brought him into a breath-taking kiss.

Yami smiled as he returned the kiss.

"How about we go out tonight?" Seto offered when they parted, "I want to talk to you."

Yami nodded, "Yeah, sure."

Seto smiled then looked down at his watch, "I gotta run or I'll be late. See you tonight."

Yami waved as his boyfriend left the building. He turned to Yugi with a serious expression on his face, "Yugi, would you be with me if Seto would be with you?"

Yugi looked at him with surprise, "I thought we weren't suppose to talk about it." He reminded Yami.

Yami nodded, "I know, but I really love you and want to be with you. I could ask Seto tonight to let you into our relationship."

Yugi shook his head, "I wouldn't want to impose."

"No, no, you wouldn't. Actually, we had already decided while you were gone to ask you when you got back, but with Bakura and all…well." Yami said looking down at the table, "But Seto likes you and all I have to do is tell him that you are welling."

Yugi thought about it and nodded, "That would…be interesting." He said smiling, "We'll just have to see how it works out."

Yami smiled, "Thank you." He whispered before kissing Yugi passionately.

~~

Bakura continued to walk with Ryou who had calmed down. They were both in their own worlds as they walked home in a peaceful silence.

"Was it worth it?" Bakura asked suddenly.

"Huh?" Ryou questioned the sudden outburst.

"Us, what we did, was it worth it?" he repeated.

Ryou shrugged, "I don't know, you tell me. As far as I'm concerned it was an amazing experience. I lost something but…I don't think I truly care."

"Then why the water works?" Bakura asked.

"I still loved him, Bakura." Ryou responded as he looked at the sky.

Bakura nodded, "Yeah, well I…enjoyed it. I had feelings for you Ryou and to tell you the truth I thought I still had them and I probably did that night, but when Yugi said it was over, I felt a terrible pain and I knew then that all feelings for you were gone and I was just using them to hide the ones I had for him."

Ryou sighed as he looked at Bakura, "I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

Bakura nodded, "Yeah, but I should have been able to stop or say no."

They continued to walk home quietly for a few more steps. Ryou was the first to break the silence, "Well, we're both single now. Joey already found someone."

Bakura turned to him curiously, "Yeah, so soon?"

Ryou nodded, "Yeah, he said it was alright I slept with you because he slept with Seto the same night. Said he thinks it would be best for us to split so he could be with the one he truly wanted and I with the one I wanted. Which is weird because I thought that Seto was with Yami."

Bakura crossed his arms, "So did I, but Yami said that he was having a pleasurable time with Yugi before they came to the arcade."

Ryou looked at him questionably, "You think he knows about Seto and Joey?"

Bakura shook his head, "No, but I know that Seto wouldn't care about him and Yugi."

Ryou nodded in understanding and then smiled, "It seems the only loyal people around here are Malik and Marik."

Bakura shrugged, "Well see. They'll get caught up in the game as well."

"What game?" Ryou asked.

"This game we all seem to be playing with each right now. Being with one person but wanting to find sexual release with another." Bakura explained.

Ryou laughed lightly, "That sounds about right."

Bakura smirked, "Doesn't it?"

"I guess that means, no one will ever be satisfied." Ryou said sadly.

Bakura looked at him, "Nope. We'll just keep wanting what we can't have. Pity isn't it?"

Ryou was silent for a while. He then looked to Bakura, "And you?" he asked.

Bakura sighed looking at the pavement, "I…I can't have what I want." He said bitterly, his eyes still focused on the ground.

Ryou sighed as he looked at Bakura longing, "Neither can I."

~~

Yugi and Yami had returned home after a long day at the arcade. It was only them two and Joey since Marik decided being there with Bakura was not going to work.

Yami pushed Yugi back on the bed kissing him. He ran his tongue over Yugi's lips getting permission to enter his mouth and explore the many curves of Yugi's wet cavern.

Yugi pushed Yami up, "Don't you have a date to prepare for?" he asked.

Yami whimpered, "But I much rather stay here." He said running his hands down Yugi's leg and back up to cup the rising hard on.

A moaned escaped Yugi's lips as he wrapped his arms around Yami's neck and began to grind into his hand, "Yeah…but…I won't…do anything until…" Yugi tried to say as he hissed, pounding harder into Yami's hand as Yami pushed his palm to him harder.

Yami pouted as he removed his hand. He sat up bringing Yugi with him, "Promise?" he asked.

Yugi nodded, "It will be an amazing threesome, K?" he said kissing Yami on the nose, "Now go get ready."

Yami nodded as he kissed Yugi once more then ran to his closet for an outfit.

About half and hour later, a fully dressed and ready Yami ran to the door to open it for his boyfriend. He smiled as he kissed him.

"Yugi, I'm leaving!" he yelled up the stairs.

Receiving an `O.K', he and Seto walked to the limo that awaited them outside.

Kaiba opened the door for Yami who smiled at him and entered the car. Kaiba entered afterward telling the diver to drive around the town.

Yami looked at him curiously, "I thought we were going to eat. I starved myself and everything."

Seto laughed his rich and rare laugh and brought his arms around Yami pulling him closer to him. He reached over to a bag on the other seat and brought it over to him. He took out a black jubako that was filled with shrimp, chicken, rice, a salad, some fruit and pastries.

Yami smiled, "A romantic car dinner?" he asked.

Seto smiled and nodded as he placed the box on Yami's lap and took out two wine glasses and a wine bottle. He opened it and poured the glasses giving one to Yami.

Yami smiled as he looked at Seto lovingly, "What should we toast to?" he asked.

Seto thought before he responded, "Us." He said as he brought his glass toward Yami's.

"To us." Yami said as they clanked glasses.

The meal was peaceful as they took turns feeding each other. The car ride was smooth and gentle. The night air blew through the crack of the open window caressing the faces of the two lovers.

Seto kissed Yami. His tongue exploring all it could. The empty jubako lay on the ground along with the two glasses.

Seto pushed Yami back onto the seat allowing his hands to travel up the smooth tan skin of the ancient Pharaoh. He traced the well-defined muscles as he let his hands run down Yami's stomach and take shelter within his pants. He caressed Yami's member earning pleasurable sounds from the spirit's throat.

Seto came up and smiled at Yami. Yami sat up and placed his arms around Seto's neck, "I thought we were going to talk." He said as he kissed him.

Seto smirked parting with Yami, "We will." He said as he joined their lips again.

Yami kissed down Seto's neck, sucking on the skin that connected the shoulder.

"Ummm…Seto?" Yami said as he continued.

"Yeah?" he asked his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Yugi's warmed up to me." He said.

Seto smiled in pleasure, "That's great."

Yami ran his tongue over Seto's mouth, "I want him to join us. He said we could have an incredible threesome tonight." He said smiling, excited about the night to come.

Seto opened his eyes and turned in his seat facing the front, "That's what I want to talk to you about."

Yami sat back looking at him curiously, "Go on." He pushed.

"Well…you see…Joey and I…we kind of…have a thing going on." He said slowly.

Yami was silent as he continued to look at Seto.

Seto sighed, "Well…say something."

Yami felt the anger rising, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY, SETO? THAT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU?" Yami yelled.

Seto cringed, "You know, Yami, that's exactly why I didn't want to do this at a restaurant."

"I can't believe this. I can't believe you would do this to me." Yami said pushing his anger down a bit.

"What do you want me to do, Yami? You're in love with Yugi." Seto told him.

"But I was in love with you first." Yami said quietly, not looking at him.

Seto opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Take me home." Yami said continuing to stare out the window.

Seto sighed as he pressed the speaker and gave the driver the orders. The rest of the ride was spent in complete silence.

Once they got back to the house, Yami got out immediately, slamming the door.

Seto stuck his head out the window, "This is for the best, Yami, and you know it." He said trying to make things better.

Yami stopped and turned to him.

"I hope we can still be friends." Seto said.

Yami shook his head, "Fuck off and go to hell, Seto." He said before turning and heading for the door.

Seto sighed as Yami walked in to the house and slammed the door. He put his head back into the car and told the driver to take him home.

~~

Yami watched as Seto's limo pulled off. He closed his eyes not allowing himself to get emotional about the situation. He took deep breaths trying to be calm for his abiou.

He walked up the stairs and knocked gently on Yugi's door.

The door opened slowly and Yugi stood in his boxers rubbing his eyes.

Yami frowned, "I'm sorry, Yugi, were you sleep?"

Yugi shook his head, "No, I was watching a movie." Yugi looked around Yami. He looked at him curiously, "Where's Seto? Did he not want to?"

Yami looked down, "Can I come in?"

Yugi nodded, "Of course." He said as he opened the door more and walked back into his room turning off the TV.

He sat on his bed and Yami sat beside him.

Yami looked at his hands playing with his fingers, "It's not you, if that's what you think." He said.

Yugi smiled, "Good, I was worried. So what's wrong? Did he say no?"

Yami shook his head as he lay back on the bed, "He said that him and Joey were in a relationship and that it would be nice if it was just me and you. He said that I was in love with you…but…I was in love with him too." Yami said finally letting the emotional pain take over him.

Yugi frowned as he watched his dark cry. He could have never imagined Yami crying. It just didn't seem like the muscular spirit could.

Yugi laid on Yami rubbing his stomach, "Shhhh, it's O.K. I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

Yami shook his head, "No, don't say that. I do love you. I will always love you." Yami said as he sat up.

Yugi looked at him, "Yami?"

Yami turned to him, "Yeah?"

A smile played on Yugi's lips, "Do we need Seto?"

Yami looked at him and smiled at his hidden meaning, "No." He said as he leaned over to Yugi and crawled toward him, "No we don't, not at all."

Yugi kissed Yami allowing his hands to run down his back, "Good." He said once they parted.

~~

Angelbaby: My hand is killing me. I got to stop, but I promise I lemon in the next chapter. I favor to ask, could anyone write me a lemon for the next chapter with Yami and Yugi. If not, I'll just say they didn't and be on with it. But if you don't mind, my email is: angelbaby2_07@hotmail.com. So please, anyone, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and reviews are welcomed. Luv ya.