Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Game Of Deceit ❯ Fill Me ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Angelbaby: Sorry it took me so long to update this. Serious writer's block. I would first like to thank Silvershadowfire for the Lemon and review. That was so nice of you and it's a great lemon. Also I'd like to thank my other reviewers, MarikIshtar77, AngelMaeChan, RyokoMink, and Jhoney. Thankies.

I don't own YuGiOh.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Especially the lemon, I know I did.

~~

Yami leaned over and gently kissed his hikari, a tender, questioning gesture.

Yugi opened his mouth at the silent longing in his yami's eyes, allowing the spirit to explore. He could taste the last salt traces of the tears on Yami's lips and tongue. That longing turned to predatory hunger as Yami pressed him back into the headboard.

Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami's chest, running his fingers over the smooth cloth of his shirt while pressing against his lover wantonly. He gasped as Yami sucked on his lower lip, breaking the kiss and hissing with displeasure. For a moment he thought he'd done something wrong. The lust and love in Yami's gaze proved differently.

Yugi giggled as the pharaoh struggled with the buttons of his shirt before ripping it off and attacking Yugi's boxers. Yugi reached down and unbuttoned Yami's tight pants, freeing his desire. He stroked it lovingly, his hand exploring the soft skin over hard flesh as Yami moaned. He leaned against the pharaoh, pushing him down on the bed, still stroking his manhood while he licked delicately at a nipple.

Yami groaned deeper in his throat, then yelped when Yugi rubbed the slit at the very tip.

Yugi giggled again in delight. He released Yami - who frowned up at him - before laying down full length against the dark spirit, their bare skin rubbing against each other. Yami arched, trying to get more contact.

Yugi attacked his neck, biting and licking at the soft point on Yami's collarbone, exploring his dark's half muscular physique. Yami shivered under his ministrations, wrapping his arms around Yugi's back and pulling him tighter against his body.

Yugi found the pulse point and probed it with his tongue, rewarded by a gasp from Yami.

"Ra", he whispered.

Yugi grinned against Yami's skin and without warning bit down, marking him. Yami's eyes rolled up in the back of his head and he arched against Yugi.

They paused like that for a heartbeat then Yami rolled over, pinning Yugi under him. His crimson eyes burned as he stared, panting, down on his aibou. Yugi stared back, caught by the hunger in that gaze.

Like a dam breaking loose, Yami clamped down on Yugi's nipple, probing it with his teeth and tongue. Yugi buried his hands in the glorious mane of Yami's hair, whimpering as waves of pleasure rolled through him. He thrust upwards - the touch of his manhood on Yami's made him cry out. Yami groaned against his nipple and reached down, bypassing his abiou aching desire and rubbing against the sack below.

Yugi moaned as the pleasure increased.

One finger probed his entrance. He spread his legs instinctively. Rational thought flew out the window, buried under sensation. He gasped and writhed under his yami's touch, trying to gain more.

Yami suddenly released him, smoothing Yugi's sweat-soaked hair back in a tender gesture. The hikari gasped for air, trying to recover his breath when Yami suddenly took him in his mouth, all at once deep throating him.

Yugi screamed as warmth wrapped around him, the vibrations from his yami's throat making the sensation ten times more intense.

He closed his eyes, overwhelmed by pleasure, feeling his release building.

"Yami." he moaned, "So close."

A warm tongue wrapped around him, running up the sensitive skin before delicately probing at the slit on the end. Yugi shuddered, feeling the passion building, demanding then Yami stopped. Yugi cried with thwarted desire, opening his eyes to glare at his lover who grinned wickedly.

The hikari growled and leapt on his yami, pinning him to the bed, reaching down and probing at his entrance. `We'll just see who is seme and uke here', he thought as he wet one finger with saliva and inserted it into Yami who groaned at the sensation and thrust against Yugi.

A second finger joined the first, gently preparing his yami. He glanced over at the nightstand and managed to open the drawer with his free hand, grabbing a tube of lotion.

"Here." Yami managed to reach over and take it from him, squirting some onto his hand and coating Yugi with it.

The hikari felt his desire grow deeper as Yami stroke him until finally he pulled away, positioning himself.

Yami nodded once, laid back on the bed as Yugi thrust into him, hissing at the warmth, "So tight," he moaned, forcing himself to stop long enough for Yami to adjust.

His darkness wasn't having any of that. Yami thrust hard against him; Yugi's eyes flew open wide and he groaned, the wanton gesture feeding the fire burning in his loins. Then Yami turned those hungry crimson eyes on him again and he cried out as it peaked. Wildly he started thrusting into the welcoming warmth of his darkness, listening to the moans under him as he thrust. He managed to hit the prostate and Yami screamed,

"Gods! Faster."

Thought vanished. All that remained was Yami, his Yami, moaning and screaming in please as he thrust and thrust and it was so good he never wanted to stop.

Yami tightened around him as he came, his essence spraying on them both, sending Yugi over the edge into bliss. He collapsed on Yami, gasping for air as he came down from the high. His darkness wrapped him in a comforting embrace. When he could think again, he found himself entwined with his other on the bed.

Yami smiled gently down at him, crimson eyes half-lidded in satisfaction as he leaned down to nuzzle at his neck.

Yugi stroked Yami's wild, sweat-soaked hair, utterly content with the world. Then Yami touched him somewhere that made him shudder and gasp. Yami's gentle smile changed into a smirk as he touched him again, "My turn." he whispered into Yugi's hair.

The hikari closed his eyes and gave himself up to his darkness.

~~

Seto sighed as he entered his house. He immediately walked to his room and fell unto his bed. He groaned he turned over onto his back, taking his pillow and pounding it repeatedly into his head.

"Yami!" he shouted into his pillow, pushing it harder down unto his head.

When he was close to suffocation, he removed the pillow throwing it onto the floor. He sighed as he stared at his forty-foot ceiling. He closed his eyes for a while before getting up and heading toward the phone.

Seto dialed Joey and waited patiently for him to pick up.

~'Ello? ~ Came a reply from the other line.

Seto smiled sadly, "Hey, it's me."

~Oh, hey. So…how'd it go? ~ Joey asked.

Seto sighed, "Well…I did it."

~Really? How'd he take it? ~

"Well…he wasn't too happy about it."

~What he say? ~

Seto ran his tongue over his teeth, pressing them together and bringing them away from each other with a smack, "He told me to `fuck off and go to hell.'"

Seto frowned when he heard Joey laughing from the other end, ~I guess he really is pissed. ~ He managed to say after awhile of laughing.

"Yeah." Seto said dryly.

~Ay, Dragon, cheer up. Me and you, we make a good couple, right? ~

Seto smiled, "Yeah." He said a little happier.

~Yeah. It may take a while, but I know Yam'll cool off, K?" Seto could tell Joey was smiling, he sighed,

"O.K."

~Smell ya later. ~

"Bye." Seto said before the line went dead.

He sighed again as he put the phone up. He went over to his drawer and took out a pair of clean pajamas before heading to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, Yami, but I really think you'll be happier." He said to no one before he turned on the water and prepared for a relaxing bath.

~~

The sun peeked through the curtains of Yugi's room shining down on two resting boys who lay peacefully next to each other.

Yugi groaned as the light hit his eyes he rolled over and sighed as he cuddled more into Yami.

Yami smiled softly at Yugi. He wrapped his arms around him and brought him closer to him rubbing his nose softly against Yugi's.

Yugi opened his eyes and looked at Yami smiling happily at him, "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Wonderful and you?" Yami asked him back.

Yugi stretched, "Magnificent. " he said and sat up.

Yami stretched and sat up as well bringing Yugi back into his arms. He rubbed his head into the soft spikes of his light's hair and breathed in the smoothing scent that was Yugi.

Yugi frowned, "Yami?"

"Hmmm?"

"Ummm…are we…are we mad at Joey as well?" Yugi asked looking down at his covers.

Yami looked at Yugi and frowned, "I don't know. I am, but I would never force you to be."

Yugi sighed, "He's like my best friend, but you mean the world to me and I wouldn't want to be…I don't know…it'd be weird to hang out with them and you're only talking to me and they're only talking to me. I mean it would leave you out mostly." Yugi said laying his head on Yami's chest.

Yami sighed, "Well, I kind of didn't want to hang around Kaiba anymore."

Yugi turned and looked at him, "But, Yami, he's a friend, right?"

"He really hurt me." Yami whispered felling the tears coming again.

Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami, "Shhhh, it's O.K. I was hurt too. You're not alone in this, I promise."

Yami smiled a watery smile, "Thank you."

~~

Ryou sighed as he waited on the front porch waiting for Malik to open the door. He smiled as the door slowly began to open.

Malik frowned, "Ryou? What's up?" he asked worriedly.

Ryou shook his head, "Nothing, can I come in or is Marik here?"

Malik shook his head, "No he isn't here. You can come in."

Ryou smiled as he walked into the house and looked around at the many ancient Egyptian artifacts that surrounded the house.

"So, what's up?" Malik asked as he walked over to the couch motioning for Ryou to sit next to him.

Ryou sighed as he sat next to him, "Nothing much, I was just wandering…"

Malik waited for him to finish his sentence. "What? Wandering what?" he asked trying to prompt him into completing his thought.

Ryou looked at him and smiled, "It…it's just that Bakura had said something interesting the other day."

Malik shrugged, "What?"

"He said that the only people who are still loyal to each other are you two, but not to worry because you'll get caught up in the game soon."

Malik raised an eyebrow, "Game?"

Ryou nodded, "This game of deception."

"Deception? How?" Malik asked curiously.

Ryou shrugged, "By making one believe we love him and then really wanting another."

Malik nodded, "I see." He thought for a while before chuckling softly, "I guess that does suit the situation."

Ryou smiled at him before looking back to the floor, "I wish I didn't want anyone else. I did love Joey."

"Why don't you apologize and get back with him?" he questioned.

Ryou shook his head, "He's with Seto."

"When?" came Malik's shocked reply.

Ryou shrugged, "The same night as me and Bakura I believe."

"Wow." Malik said as he slouched into the couch, "this is intense. Why?" He asked turning to Ryou.

"'Why' what?" Ryou asked confused.

"Why do we play this game?"

Ryou shrugged, "You don't play it, you and Marik." Ryou reminded him.

Malik sighed, "Not true."

"How?" Ryou asked shocked.

Malik looked at Ryou and smiled. He went over to Ryou and leaned in to kiss him.

Ryou back away shaking his head, "Malik don't. You and Marik are the only decent people left in this friendship."

Malik laughed, "Ryou, please. Don't you find that at all strange?"

Ryou shrugged, "Of course, but then again you two are really in love."

"What is love, Ryou? An unexplained emotion toward something or someone, that's all it is. Lust, now that's a true emotion. Everyone has that emotion and everyone can cope with it. That all our feelings for each other are, lust." He said as he scooted closer to Ryou and brought him into a kiss.

`Lust.' Ryou whispered into his mind.

Malik pulled back and stared into Ryou's eyes. He smiled and leaned toward his ear, "Lust is a craving anyone can fill. Love, love is…never going to be satisfied. There is so much Love needs and no man can fulfill it. Love is selfish, but Lust welcomes all." He took Ryou's ear into his mouth sucking on it roughly.

Ryou closed his eyes and gave in to the sensations. He leaned back on the couch and aloud Lust to have her way with him and be filled.

He could have sworn he saw someone watching them from the window, but the passion had clouded his mind and vision so that he couldn't tell reality from fantasy.

He smiled to himself as he felt himself being filled for the first time in a long time. So this is what his body wanted. Not Love but Lust. Only Malik would know exactly what it was he needed. But then again, was it Lust that was filling him or Malik.

Ryou shook his head clearing his mind of all thoughts and just allowed Lust or was it Malik to fill that need within him.

~~

Angelbaby: O.k, I don't think this was a good chapter. I have that amazing lemon that Tammy sent me and not a good chapter for it to go with. But I have a better idea on the next chapter so please don't give up on me. I promise a better chapter next time. Luv ya.