Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Gokura Chronicles – Ancient Egypt ❯ Dark Plans ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Snaky: Here we go Chapter 3
Marik: Is it as stupid as last time.
Snaky: Maybe but only because your in this chapter {In a flashback}.
Marik: Finally I get my turn. Hey!!!
Snaky: Anyway, Bakura here you go.(Gives him a page)
Bakura: (Reads paper given to him) Declaimer: I don't own Yugioh, only Sakura, Me, Lupin and Serata.
Warning: Extreme OOC Bakura.
Name: Talking, Narration during flashbacks
 
Gokura Chronicles - Dark Plans Revealed.
 
Egypt 5000 yrs ago
 
Priest Seto was going around the palace with Lupin tying up the lose ends of the plan they will do.
 
Seto: How did I get into this?
 
Flashback- 3 weeks ago
Palace
 
Snaky, Atem and Bakura were looking for Mana because they were going to prank Mahad with exploding scrolls (Funny but don't ever ask). Lupin was watching them muttering `idiots as they passed. Sakura was staring at Mahad and Shada and Karim were helping Ryou find out what his KA is (Its change of heart so you know).
I was looking for my dad Aknadin when I saw Lupin leaving the palace suspiciously so I followed him.
 
Middle of the dessert in an abandoned, destroyed town.
 
Lupin went to the middle of the town and stabbed the millennium rod he ….. Borrowed into the ground. The dust on the ground swirled around into the form of a person and then, MARIK. (Told you he would be in it)
 
Marik: Is it time to begin the plan.
Lupin: No! The Pharaoh just won't die.
Marik: Then you should just kill him.
Lupin: I'm not dumb or mad enough to do regicide.
Marik: Then what are you doing here for?
Lupin: To get you to kill him, nobody will think it was the survivor of the Sethnon massacre. (Marik: Sounds like Kul Elna all over again)
 
Seto then walked out to them (Is it just me or is Seto very dumb for doing that)
 
Seto: Stop what you're doing!!!!
Marik: (In his usual psycho voice) Try stop us
Lupin: (Just as Dark and crazy) Without the Millennium Rod you can't do anything.
 
Then Marik grabs the Rod from the ground and uses its dark power on Seto, causing him to fall to the ground.
 
Lupin: {If I had known Marik would do that I would have told him to bow first} See Seto, You can't stop us so why don't you top fighting us and help us .In return ………
Marik: You get to live (No likely)
Lupin:...... And you can become Pharaoh after we get rid of the prince too!
 
Seto who always thought he should be Pharaoh not Atem, and obviously wanted to live, decided to join the to psychopaths.
 
And so we've been planning how to kill Pharaoh Aknamkanon, we've decided for Marik to kill him at night when nobody's guarding him except me and Lupin.
 
End Flashback
 
Seto: So why are we going to kill the guards then guard Aknamkanon?
Lupin: (Grinning evilly) Because it's more fun!
Seto: So it's tonight right?
Lupin: Yep
Seto: (Sarcastically) Great
Lupin: (To high on evil psychoness to notice sarcasm) I know!!!!!
Seto: Have you told Marik yet?
Lupin: Duh!! Of course he knows, he's the one that's going to kill him.
 
TBC.
 
Snaky: That's all for now tell me if it's any good bye!
Mahad: (Angry) What about those exploding scrolls you said!
Snaky: (Scared) Uhh, I'll tell you about it later. But 1st R&R.