Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Gokura Chronicles – Ancient Egypt ❯ Dark Deeds & Death ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Snaky: Chapter 3, Marik's plan goes on now.
Marik: Do I succeed?
Snaky: Wait and see. Hee, hee, hee.
Marik: You evil *******.
Snaky: Now, now Marik or you will die in this chapter. (To bad that can't happen)
Marik: O_O
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Sanglopmon (or Egypt).
Warning: Extreme OOC Bakura & Character death.
 
 
Gokura Chronicles - Dark Deeds & Death
 
Egypt - the palace.
 
Pharaoh Aknamkanon was getting ready to sleep, he had been very ill for ages and sleep was the only way he could look alright around people. Unknown to him someone was watching him. Marik! Just as he came out to kill him, he got blasted through the wall, landing on top of Lupin. When they got up Mahad was standing at the hole, Illusion Magician beside him
 
Lupin: Oh C***, it's Mahad!
Marik: He doesn't look too bad!
Mahad: You will not harm the Pharaoh.
Marik: We won't harm him, we'll kill him.
Lupin: You can't stop both of us.
 
Then comes a huge fight between Illusion Magician, Sangloupmon and Plasma Eel.
 
Seto: (Who ran away when Mahad showed up) Whew I almost got caught, must hide from everyone.
 
Seto then unfortunately ran into Atem and Co. (The others).
 
Everyone: Seto!!
Seto: {Dam it)
Atem: Where's Mahad
Seto: {Think of something} Uh that way getting his *** kicked.
Everyone: What?
Seto: Uh bye (Runs off)
Atem: Let's go guys.
 
They all go off to help Mahad.
Now Mahad holding his own but wouldn't last much longer. Unfortunately at the moment Seto ran from the others Lupin's Sangloupmon blasted Mahad into unconsciousness.
 
Marik: See that was easy. Now keep watch while I finish him off. (Walking over to the sleeping Pharaoh)
Lupin: Yes Marik.
 
At that moment (In this order) Atem, Bakura, Snaky and the others came to Lupin.
 
Atem: Where is Mahad, (Sees Mahad and hole in the wall) what the hell's going on?
Lupin: We're taking over Egypt!! (Evil Laugh)
Bakura: Oh no you don't
Lupin: Just watch us!
 
Marik then stabs Aknamkanon in the heart killing him, at that same moment Mahad wakes up.
 
Lupin: See, you can't wi…… (Gets blasted by Mahad)
Mahad: (Raging) How could you! You killed the king
Lupin: To be fair it was Marik who killed him not my and for a good reason. REVENGE for destroying his people.
 
 
What happened next Mahad didn't see coming.
 
!!!!MAHAD!!!
 
TBC
 
Snaky: Cliffhanger ehh, what do you think? Just wait planning what happens next.
 
Bye!