Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Gone with the Sand ❯ Cooking a Surprise ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Cooking a Surprise
 
Ryou carefully took out a few pieces of meat and put it on the stiff table. He looked down at them in disgust. How could his Yami eat those things raw?! It was inhuman…but Bakura was really all that human to begin with.
Ryou carefully handled the meat and cut it into fine strips and opened a few cabinets to find stacks of fragile plates. He laid the strips down one a light blue one and then went over to a sink to wash the blood off his hands. He was a bit in a hurry. He had never really had that much blood on his hand by his own will. The only time when he had a lot of blood on his hands were when Bakura had just finished off another horrendous murder. Which was quite offend compared to the normal crime rate of humans.
After he was done making sure there were no traces of the dark crimson blood on his hands he walked over to the table and started cutting vegetables. Suddenly a hand rested on Ryou's shoulder! Ryou gave a weak jump and slowly and in a frightened manner, turned his head. To his horror he saw Bakura grinning behind him.
“What this? Someone's hungry?”
“No! It's for y-,”
“And you like you eat raw human flesh and meat? How lovely, we should get along just fine,”
“No! It's for you, Yami! I-I mean Bakura,”
“What, for me? Oh my, I have quite the thoughtful one, don't I? Why thank you, little Ryou”
“You're welcome,” Said Ryou with a sheepish smile. But he soon broke out of his blissfulness when something came to his mind, human flesh and meat. “That was human?!”
“Yes, yes it was. Don't you enjoy it as well? It's the meat from all my victims of the month. Anything before that starts to rot,”
Ryou's face turned white and he dashed over to the sink and started scrubbing his hands vigorously with panic. Bakura laughed at the sight of Ryou. After five minutes, Ryou turned off the water and set the rag he hand been using done. He stared blankly at the stone made wall for a while. He should have known it was human! He knew how Bakura was! Ryou took a deep sigh and turned around with his eyes closed in frustration. When he opened his eyes he found Bakura standing right in front of his with his face inches from his own! Ryou's eyes widened as he let out a yelp. He practically jumped on the sink, but he just leaned on it as far as he could. He didn't like being this close to Bakura, there was no tell how he was 5000 thousand something years ago!
“Did you like that feel of it?”
“F-feel of what?”
“The meat…the flesh,” Bakura asked cockily.
“Not r-really,”
Ryou suddenly noticed that Bakura had the plate of meat strips in his hand. To Ryou's horror, Bakura picked a piece up and started eating it with blood dripping down his mouth from the meat. After he was done he took another off the plate and, to Ryou's terror, started to offer it to Ryou. Ryou quickly shoved Bakura off…well…tried to, Bakura didn't move.
“What's wrong? Are you afraid of it?”
“No…y-yes! That's sick,”
“No, no, it's quite healthy. I insist you try some, Ryou,”
“T-that's okay, I made it for you. It would be very rude of me,”
Bakura cocked an eyebrow at Ryou and then gave a shrug.
“Whatever, but you still need to eat. You're scrawny enough. Look at you. You can probably see your ribs through your skin. I worry if you miss a meal you may die,”
“No, this is just the way I am,” said Ryou sheepishly.
“Well, the way you are you look like a girl,”
“Well that's strange then, we look alike, so you must look like a girl as well,” muttered Ryou. Ryou didn't know Bakura had heard him quite clearly.
“What was that, boy?” Asked Bakura harshly.
Ryou quickly clamped his hands over his mouth. “Had he heard me?!” Thought Ryou franticly.
“N-nothing!! I-I was just talking to myself,”
“Oh no you weren't! Did you just say I looked like a girl??”
“No!!”
“Well, my ears heard different. Now…I believe a punishment is in order for talking back and insulting me,”
A look of fear and dread crossed Ryou's face and his eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall. But before he could say anything Bakura spoke.
“But since it's a first time for you, I'll give you a warning, understand?”
Relief made its made way onto Ryou's face. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Bakura-sama!!!”
Ryou absent-mindedly threw his arms around Bakura and gave him a warm and strong hug. Bakura, confused deeply, looked down at the boy holding on to him and oddly felt a strange grief. The boy reminded him of his family. No one had shown him affection since they died. Now, he could either pushed Ryou away or embrace him. He embraced him warmly and brought his closer to his chest.
“I love you, Ryou,” Bakura said idly, then bite his tongue. He hadn't said that to anyone in so long.
Ryou was a bite confused when he heard this. His Yami only said those words occasionally, only for a good reason, never just out of the blue. But he didn't really mind.
“I love you too, Bakura,” said Ryou softly as he snuggled into Bakura's chest.
The next thing Ryou felt was himself being lifted into Bakura's strong arms. In truth, Bakura was nothing like a girl, he was very strong and masculine. Ryou felt himself being carried off somewhere, but he didn't care…
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^