Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Got Malik??? ❯ I need sleep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: See chapter 1

Disclaimer: See chapter 1

Malik: Hurry up, dammit!!! My faithful fans are waiting!

Bakura: WTF is taking you so long, onna???

BA: *comes out* Sheesh, guys. Chill. I just had to type in my classmates' homework.

Bakura: You don't even do your own homework and you're doing theirs? o.O

Malik: *shakes head* Something is seriously wrong with you.

BA: I'm just being nice! ^_^

Malik: Since when are you being nice???

BA: -_- Since now. Now shut up and let's get on with it.

Bakura: Fine. Be like that.

BA: I will. Now, for our first question for this chapter…it's from Earth Borne…She wants to know if you guys have wet dreams…fan girls today ask the weirdest questions…

Malik: Wet dreams? What are those?

BA: Don't tell me you don't know…

Bakura: I don't either. Now tell us.

BA: Wet dreams are nocturnal ejaculation.

Bakura: Nota-what?

BA: Nocturnal ejaculation is when guys…they…uh…*blushing*

Marik: Is when guys jack off in their sleep and they wake up with wet sheets and lower body clothings. Honestly, you guys, I thought all of you would've known this by now.

BA: I knew it! I just don't feel comfortable in saying it, jackass!!!

Marik: Suuuure…whatever you say.

BA: -__-

Malik: So that's what they're called…I have them! ^___^

BA: =-________-= *blush*

Bakura: So do I!!! I had this one about-

BA: =-______________________-= *blush* I don't think anyone wants to know about your dreams Bakura!

Bakura: Of course they do! They are fans after all!!!

BA: Well, I don't. *thinking* C'mon tell me all about it!!!! ^o^

Malik: And you call us the KJ…

BA: Hey, Marik, Earth Borne has a sneaking suspicion that you love Yami and she says that you can't have him because she loves him.

Marik: WTF?!!! What gave you that idea?!!! That is NOT true!!! IT'S A LIE, I TELL YOU!!! A LIE!!! And you can have the Pharaoh for all I care!!!

BA: Calm down, dude. It was just a question.

Marik: It was an offensive question!!!

BA: Uh-huh, whatever. Bakura is the rumor that you perve on Ryou while he's in the shower?

Bakura: O.o There's a rumor like this? I never knew…anyway, NO!!! I DO NOT LOOK IN WHEN RYOU IS TAKING A SHOWER!!!

Malik: Well what about that time when you told me that you-

Bakura: THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

BA: Lemme guess…Bakura, you walked in on Ryou?

Bakura: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, PEOPLE!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! AN ACCIDENT!!!

BA: Sure it was, 'Kura.

Bakura: Why don't you people believe me!!

BA: *innocent voice* Oh, I don't know Mr. Tomb Robber…Maybe because you were a tomb robber in your past life and is a thief???

Bakura: Can't argue with that…-_-

BA: So, EB, I hope you like the rather disturbing answers that they gave you! Ok, now here's Kitiara.

Malik: Oooooh! More gifts!!!

BA: Yep.

Kitiara: Hey, Malik-sama, Bakura-sama and BA!!!

BA: Hi!! ^_^ Thanks so much for your compliments! And for all the others who complimented me and my fic too! You guys have no idea just how you made me happy!!!

Kitiara: No prob. Anyway, Bakura, I have a deal for you.

Bakura: *eyes narrow* What is it?

Kitiara: I'll give you 5 pounds of sugar if you glomp me???

Bakura: What? Make it 7 and we got a deal.

Kitiara: six…!

Bakura: nine…!

Kitiara: =_= eight…!

Bakura: =_= fifteen…!

Kitiara: ten and that's my final offer!!!

Bakura: DEAL!!! *glomps her quickly* There…now where's my sugar?

Kitiara: Oh my gosh!!! You glomped me!!! You actually glomped me! Here's your sugar! Thanks so much! ^________^ *hands it to him* Oh, and BA…

BA: Yes?

Kitiara: You get to keep a life-time supply of frosting!!!

BA: YAY!!! Thanks!!!

Kitiara: If I get to kiss Bakura-sama.

Bakura: What?! First you make me glomp you and now you want a kiss???

BA: C'mon!!! Bakura!!! This is frosting we're talking about!!! Pleeeeeaaase let her kiss you!!! *big, bubbly, sparkly, chibi eyes*

Bakura: *looks at her*

BA: *lower lip starts to tremble* Pweeeeaaaase?

Bakura: *grumbles* fine, but only on the cheek. I really have to learn to say no to 'the eyes'.

BA and Kitiara: YAY!!!

Kitiara: *kisses Bakura on the cheek* =^_^= This is a moment I shall forever treasure!!! Bye now!!! ^________^

BA: Bye!!! Oh, and TY 'Kura!!!

Bakura: *grumbles more*

Malik: Can we got back to the main purpose of this fic, here??? Gifts!!!!

BA: Sure! ^_^ Malik, you get a fox from Emi-chan!!!

A fox: *appears in Malik's arms*

Malik: What the hell???

BA: Awww!!! It's Shippou!!!

Malik: Shippou? As in the one from InuYasha?

BA: Yep! And you get to keep him too!

Shippou: What?!! Don't I get a say in this??? I have rights too you know!!! I know my rights!!!

BA: Too bad. You're his now.

Malik: *looks at Shippou* You'd be a good target…

Shippou: O.O;;; Kagome…help me…

BA: Bakura, you get this atomic bomb.

Bakura: Yessssss!!!

BA: But if you're gonna use it, use it in the Shadow Realm, Ok? I don't wanna die yet. And one more thing…Ryou!!! RYOU COME HERE!!!

Ryou: *comes in* Yes?

Emi-chan: *suddenly appears* GROUP GLOMP!!! ^___^ *glomps Ryou, Bakura and Malik* ^___________^ *lets go* BA, You get a bow and arrows too. Thanks for the glomp, you guys!!!

The Bishies: *still gasping for air*

BA: Isn't that so cuuuuuute???

Malik: *recovers* CUTE??? YOU THINK US ALMOST CHOKING TO DEATH IS CUTE???? What is wrong with you????!!!!

BA: Why, nothing! ()=)

Bakura, Malik and Ryou: -____-

BA: ^_______^ Anyway, Kasia has more gifts and questions!!! Ryou, she says that you are such a sweet heart and have you ever been mad?

Ryou: Why thank you so much for the compliments! And no, I have never been mad ^_^ *thinking* GRRR……if these people don't stop annoying me, I'll kill them all!!!

BA: Isn't he so cute!!! ^___^ Malik, she asks what your favorite color is.

Malik: tsk, tsk, tsk…haven't you read the last chapters? I answered this kind of question already! Anyway, since you are a fan, I'd be more than happy to give you more info about me. It's black ^_^ BLACK IS GOOD! ^_^

BA: It's cool with me that you're much better at gift-giving! Shopping is fun!!! Anyway, here's her question for Bakura and Ryou: Why do almost always wear the same outfit? She has only seen you in two outfits, too.

Bakura: Then you must've missed some of the episodes 'coz we have THREE outfits!!!

Malik: *sarcastically* Oooooh Threeeeeee….that's a lot!!!

Bakura: >.< shut up.

Ryou: Anyway, to answer your question…it's because Takahashi-

Bakura: Takahashi was too lazy to think of more outfits for us and 'coz his mind was too crowded by naked shoujous. -_-

BA: How do you know?

Bakura: I just do. It's tomb-robber thing! ^^

BA: Ok, for her gifts, she gives Ryou an all leather outfit!!! *snaps fingers*

Ryou: *is wearing the leather outfit* What the--?!!

BA: *glares and drools*

Malik: HEY!!! I WANT A LEATHER OUTFIT TOO!!!! *pout*

BA: *glares and drools*

Bakura: <.< BA…Take a picture, it lasts longer.

BA: That's a good idea!!! *takes camera and takes pictures in different angels*

Ryou, Bakura and Malik: *sweatdrop*

BA: ^_______^ ANYONE WHO WANTS A PIC OF RYOU IN LEATHER, LET ME KNOW!!!!

Ryou, Bakura and Malik: *sweatdrop and anime fall*

BA: Ok, Malik, you get all the Millennium Items that Bakura got!!!

Bakura: What?!!! B-but!!!

Malik: GOT IT!!!

Bakura: H-how?!!

Malik: ^_________^ Secret!!!

Bakura: BA!!!! Can't you do anything about this????

BA: Sorry, 'Kura. Anyway, Marik, you get another date with Jem.

Marik: Cool.

BA: And, Kasia, of course Marik is hers, just in your fics, 'coz here, we share the bishies, sorry…V_V…I hope you're cool with this. For Bakura…Bakura, you get a leather outfit that could change into whatever color you want! *snaps fingers again*

Bakura: *is in a blood red tight shirt and even tighter leather pants* Cool outfit! ^_^

BA: *takes LOTS of picture* ANYONE WHO WANTS A PIC OF BAKURA IN LEATHER LET ME KNOW TOO!!!

Bakura: Hey! Is that even legal!

BA: I dunno!!! ^_^ Anyway, question for Bakura and Marik: How do you do the evil laughter so good?

Marik: >.>

Bakura: <.<

Marik and Bakura: ^O^ It's because we're evil!!! And we're naturals at it!!!

Marik: Seriously?

Bakura: Take it from your abdomen, not your throat, ok?

Marik: That works!!! ^____^

BA: Hmm…I should try that…anyway, Marik, Yami DarkChao1663 wants to talk to you about world domination…

Marik: *leaves*

BA: here are questions from Tengoku-chan and Yasha-sama

Bakura: Oh no…

Malik: Oh, Ra, please no…

BA: Oh Yes!!! >:D And here are your questions, Malik…

Malik: Ra, please!!! Kill me now!!!

Ra: *appears* Nope, I want you to suffer first *disappears*

Malik: -__-

BA: How are babies made?

Bakura: *snicker* Yeah Malik, I wanna know too!

Malik: Grr…babies are made when a guy in a girl love each other…no wait, that's not right…people screw each other just for fun too...either that, or their really horny…and they don't use protection.

BA: I never knew you knew so much!!! ^__^

Malik: Shut up.

BA: Does Rishid (Odeon) sing in the shower?

Malik: *evil grin* Oh why yes, he does…

Rishid: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Malik-sama!!! Please I beg of you, master, don't!!!

Malik: You dare order me around???

Rishid: I'm sorry, master. Please…do as you wish…

Malik: Much better!!! ^__^ *plays tape*

Rishid's recorded voice: *in a really high-pitched voice* …Foooor the strength, to be strong and foooor theeeeeeeeee wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill toooooooo caaaaaaaaaaarryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ooooooooooooon! For…

Malik: *stops tape* ^__^

BA: *removes ear plugs* Ok…I guess that answers your question…so, can they call you Malikie?

Malik: *face fault* No.

BA: But-

Malik: No.

BA: Spoilsport. Bakura, what does vasocongestion mean…whatever that is…

Bakura: >.< That's not even a word!!!

BA: *clueless* it isn't?

Bakura: See that red line thingy under the word? Yeah, well that means that it's not the correct spelling and there are no spelling suggestions!

BA: Oh…well then could you guys tell me what this means??? Please??? The next one is from Unknown-

Malik: I wanna read it!!!

BA: Sure…*hands him the paper*

Malik: Unknown says thank you and that you…rock??? Ok, either I just read wrong or they're sucking up to you!

BA: >.< You're so mean!!! *whacks Malik over the head with a mallet*

Malik: Ow!!! Alright, alright! Anyway, Marik, how often do you hear Anzu rant about friendship?

Marik: A HELLLOTOTIME!!

Malik: Yep, you know, when I controlled her mind, I found out that she does her speeches in her spare time!!! She seriously needs to get a life!

BA: She can't.

Malik: Huh? Why?

BA: We killed her, ya morons.

Malik: Oh yeah…and Marik, you get to control Unknown's deck too!!! ^_^

Marik: *shrugs* cool…what cards does she have?

Malik: How should I know?

BA: NEXT!!! Here's Jenna Casey!

JC: *glomps Bakura and Marik at the same time* ^________^ Hello!!! *lets go* ^______^

JC: Marik, how old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? Bakura, do you have a crush on Yami???? ^_____^

Marik: One question at a time, girl. I'm about 6 years old…going on to seven-

JC: Wha-how? But you look like you're older than that!!!

Marik: I was created when Malik was 10, now he's sixteen, turning 17 this December. You do the math-

BA: Math has never really been my best subject. -_-

Marik: *ignores her* As for why I look like this, it's because we share a body and mentality…so…yeah…

JC: Uhh…ok…

BA: *whispering to JC* Did you understand what he just said?

JC: *shrugs*

BA: *still whispering* thought so.

JC: Now, answer the next question.

Marik: No.

Bakura: and no I do not have a crush on Yami…there isn't an iceberg's chance in hell that that could happen.

JC: Oh, ok then! Bye!

BA: Here are some stuff from Lady Reaper…she asks if you, Malik and Bakura, would want to help her to blow up the people who dubbed you guys-

Malik and Bakura: SURE!!! ^_____^

BA: You guys could at least try to contain yourselves.

Malik: To hell with self-control!!!

Bakura: Yeah! Who needs 'em?

BA: I do…it's taking me all I have not to castrate you guys right now. *twitch*

Malik: *sweatdrop* keep all the self control you need! ^^;

Bakura: Anyway, since we're so busy with this fic, we'll do that after this chapter, ok?

BA: And one more thing, you get front-row seat tickets for the Moulin Rouge…and take Ryou with you…so she can see him blush, faint and get a nose bleed at the girls there.

Malik: THANKS!!! Meet you after the chappie! *to BA* now hurry up and get this chapter over with! The chicks are waiting!

BA: -__- Hold your horses.

Malik: I don't have horses, stupid.

BA: -_______________- It's an expression, baka. You wanna do the next one, 'Kura? I'm tired.

Bakura: Fine. *takes the list* Ok, Anime Gal4 says that this is the funniest thing she's ever read. And that if there was a praise-

BA: Could you do that with a little more emotion, please???

Bakura: *grumbles* Grr…She says that this is the funniest thing she's ever read *thinking* hmm…maybe this is the only funny thing she's read…I pity her…having to endure this torture…not! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! *talking out loud* She also says that if there was a prize for the funniest story in the world, well…you'll get it! ^_^ *thinking* maybe they just don't have anyone else to give it too…

BA: *smugly* Continue…

Bakura: And she gives you this. *a huge gold medal saying "World's Best"* She also says that you are so funny and that you rule!!! *thinking* Aww Ra! Puh-lease! *talking out loud* and she has questions for Malik too. Who is your fave character in Yu-Gi-Oh besides yourself and your Yami?

Malik: The tomb robber. He's pretty cool. but of course, I like myself more!!! I mean, how could I not???

Bakura: I feel so loved. Next question, she asks if she could have a date with you.

Malik: Sure, right after the Moulin Rouge thingy, ok?

Bakura: Damn, are schedules are tight, aren't they!?

Malik: Yeah…we should get a raise!

BA: Guys, this is a fanfic. I get no profit from it whatsoever. So consider those dreams of getting a raise thrown out the window.

Malik: -_- I wanted a raise.

Bakura: Me too. What do you think when people say that you're gay with…WTF??!!! Seto??!!!

Malik: SETO???!!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Bakura: Her gifts for you are: A CD player, Anzu tied up and ready for killing, a cell phone, with her number in it, and LOTS OF FOOD AND SUGAR!

Malik: ^______^ Thank you!!! Too bad Anzu's dead…oh well, BA can just resurrect her so we can torture her again!

Bakura: Yep! ^_^ *looks at the list* Hmm…she has questions for me too…Why am I so insane? 'Coz it's one of the things that make me so frikkin' hot!!! Yes, I do know how to drive a motorcycle-

BA: How?

Bakura: How is not important! *Malik is gonna skin me alive when he finds out that I've been using his!* And sure, I'll go out with Chibi, just after the Moulin Rouge thingy-majig. My favorite kind of music, huh? Umm…Rock, heavymetal and me and Malik basically have the same stuff down. And NO!!! I have never been to school nor do I intend to ever go to school!!!

BA: Yes, you have. Ryou has the Millennium Ring with him even when he goes to school so technically, you do too.

Bakura: Shut up! >_< Marik, she asks why the hell you tried to kill Malik during Battle City.

Marik: Special circumstances. Besides, Kazuki Takahashi made me do it. Blame him.

Bakura: Also-

Marik: NO, I AM NOT GAY!!! And it's not a weird smile!!! It's a smirk! It's a smirk, people!!! Get it right!!!

Bakura: Umm…riiiiight. Anyway, BA, she's got questions for you too. Why do you kick ass at writing? *coughchoughnoshedoesntcoughcough*

BA: Umm…I dunno…do I really kick ass at this? Thank you so much! I still don't know why though…maybe it's because of the brain damage I've gotten over the years!!! ^___^ Yeah, that's it!

Malik, Bakura, Marik and you: O.o;;;

BA: What's the next question?

Bakura: It's not a question. The next are gifts. You get cookies, a robot that does our homework, a teacher killing hand book.

BA: A HW DOING ROBOT??? THANK YOU!!! HALLELUIJAH!!! Oh, I wish you have given me the hand book when I was in 6th grade!!! My teachers this year are nice but still cruel with the homework!! But I shall save it for next year!! Thanks!!!

Malik: Hey, the next one is from Miyuki again.

BA: Oh yes, Ryou did love the date and would love another one! ^_^ He'll meet you at the mall at 8 tonight, ok? Anyway, Malik, you get a copy of every duel monsters card and an entry to every club.

Malik: Cool! ^_^

BA: To Bakura, all the millennium items and a card so he can date any girl he chooses…uhh…she has added an 'ahem' in here…that's a hint, 'Kura…

Bakura: *clueless* huh? What hint?

BA: -_- and to Ryou, KISSES BOTH CHOCOLATE AND REAL!! just for reference, she love both Ryou and Bakura! Oh, and more posters and candy for me! Ooooh! I get more of those posters!!! THANK YOU!!! Anyway, from Time Mistress, Malik gets a tank-

Malik: Hey, BA, mind if I put this in the garage…it won't fit in my room.

BA: Sure. To Bakura a jet plane…

Bakura: Where the hell do I put that?! Thanks anyway.


BA: To me, two flaming tigers…oooh…biig dangerous kitties! *pets tigers* ^_^ And everyone gets the whole Matrix line of clothing! ^__^ Oh, and one more thing, Malik and Bakura, teach her how to be just like you two.

Malik: Ok! All you have to do is buy our book, 'Malik and Bakura, How to be Evil through the Ages' Handbook, and it'll tell you all you need to know! ^_^

BA: Ok, next up, we have the Pharaoh's Queen.

PQ: Hey, Malik, I want your opinion on something you said in the dub, in the duel Yugi vs. Jounouchi. When Yugi and the Pharaoh switched places, you said, and I quote: "What's this? I don't want Yugi! I WANT THE PHARAOH!!" That statement can be interpreted many ways *giggles insanely* and I want to know what you think.

BA: Oh…I remember that!!! I was confused myself!!!

Malik: I know what you girls are thinking. No, it does not mean whatever the way it sounded! >.< Go blame the dubbers, dammit! The screwed me up!!

BA: That doesn't sound right either.

Malik: -_______-

PQ: *saunters over to Malik and kisses him on the lips* Sorry, that was the best I could think of on such a short notice…*Winks* Oh, and 'Kura-chan? *smiles sweetly* I have something for you, oh, BA, I suggest you duck…

BA: Can I take cover instead.

PQ: *shrugs* works for me…

Bakura: Now what was it that was for me???

PQ: *whips out Super-Duper Flamethrower 50* GO TO HELL TOMB-ROBBER! *blue flame the size of the Empire State Building shoots out of SDF50 to engulf Bakura* Hnn…here, BA, you can have this. *gives her the SDF50*

BA: thankies!! ^_^

PQ: Oh, and you can also resurrect the tomb-robber for future purposes.

BA: Ok, I will.

PQ: Thank you all, and have a nice day. *walks away*

BA: That has got to be the most suave lady I have ever met…I wish I could be elegant!

Malik: Don't even try.

BA: -____-U *snaps fingers*

Bakura: *appears* WHERE IS SHE?!! I SWEAR I'LL--!!

BA: She left already. You two get a question from Innocent Angel a.k.a. Angel. Who is the most evilest one?

Bakura and Malik: ME!!! NO ME! STOP COPYING WHAT I'M SAYING!!! WHAT YOU'RE SAYING??!!! ARGHHH!!! STOP THAT!!!!

BA: I dunno either…but they're both hot and evil so I could care less! ^-^ Anyhoo, stop that, guys. Hold your breaths…NOW!!!

Bakura and Malik: *holds breath*

BA: …thirteen seconds…

Bakura and Malik: *still holding their breaths*

BA: …twenty seconds…

Bakura and Malik: *still holding their breaths*

BA: …thirty…

Bakura and Malik: *falls to the ground gasping for air*

BA: Yet another tie!!! ^o^ Malik, you get a machine gun, and Bakura, you get a sword! And i…I get…I get $100,000,000!!! WAHOOOO! I'M RICH!!!

Malik: In this fic anyway.

BA: -___________________________________________-

Malik: Do you really have Down syndrome?

BA: Nope. Anyway, Blood Shed Red sends…all fire extinguishers to the Shadow Realm?!!!

Malik, Marik and Bakura: YESSSS!!! THANK YOU!!!

BA: -___-;;; Anyway, they (BSR and the Yami) wants to know if you're gay…oh boy…here we go again…

Malik: I.AM. NOT. GAY, DAMMIT!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!!! GRRR….IF ANYONE ASKS ME THIS ONE MORE TIME, I'LL-

BA: No need to threaten the reviewers, dumbass. Do you want to scare them away or something???

Malik: Y-

BA: Nevermind. Don't even bother answering it. Malik, you get a truckload of co-I mean, extra sugar cookies and ten truckloads of 300 lb sugar bags! Wow…that's a lot of sugar…

Malik: *dives into his big, humongous sugar castle* BWAHAHAHA!!! I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!! Well, this castle, at least…BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BA: O.o Anyway, Bakura, the Yami's asking if you wanna go meet them and torture your hikaris-

Bakura: *smiles sadistically* My pleasure…

BSR and Ryou: EEP!!! *runs away*

BA: I guess I should get the first aid kit ready…nah! that could wait for later! Trinity Curien, this is PG13, so I'll give your gift to Malik in private later, ok?

Malik: What is it?!!! I wanna know!!!

BA: Later, Malik. Anyway, to answer Saiyan Jedi's question…Malik is the real Egyptian name. Malik is 'king' in Arabic. Trust me, I know. So, Malik, why don't you just mind-control Yugi or Yami to get the puzzle?

Malik: Ever heard of mental blocks??? Yeah, they have that. And they'll sense my presence…it sucks…-_-

BA: She gets a date with Yami too…

Bakura: But he's all tied up!

BA: Well, if I let him go, you get the Tauk! So, I will! *snaps fingers*

Yami: *stands up and stretches* ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! I HAVEN'T HAD A SHOWER IN TWO DAYS!!!

BA: Umm…actually, that's three days, Yami. Anyway, take a shower now and meet her in 2 hours at the café, ok?

Yami: Fine.

BA: Bakura, a question from Malik*BakuraTenshi90…Milk or chocolate milk?

Bakura: Chocolate Milk!!! That way, I get both the chocolate and the milk!!! ^___^

BA: Uh-huh…*scans over list* Bakura, you get a chainsaw, a machine gun and a…

M*BT90: *kisses Bakura then leaves* ^_____^

BA: …kiss. Oooh and I get a big fat book of shirtless Malik pictures!!!

Malik: I knew you couldn't resist my charms!!!

BA: 'Course I couldn't. I'm obsessed with you guys and I'm damn proud!! ^-^

Bakura: then why are you letting all the other fangirls take us on dates?

BA: I don't know! ^_____^

Malik: Retard…

BA: Hmm…it's Saturday tonight…I need to sleep…it's almost twelve…and did you know how I spent my evening? I went to a party and these little kids were all playing with me!!! It was pretty cute at first but then it just got annoying but it was still fun. Now, I really need to sleep or I'll end up sleeping in class on Monday…THE KIDS WERE TORTURING ME!!!! O.O

Malik: Go to your room.

BA: *goes to room* Oh, and btw, if I missed anything…sorry! Remind me, ok?! My eyes hurt already and…*heads on to room*

Bakura: Hmm…this is her longest chapter so far…

Malik: It is, isn't it?

Bakura: I'm gonna hit the sack too. *yawns* g'night.

Malik: I will too. G'night. *yawns, goes to room and waves to you* don't forget my gifts, ok? *falls on to the bed*