Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Guardian Angel ❯ Damian makes his move ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everybody! I'm back from Anime Boston! I saw cos-players dressed as Yu-Gi-Oh characters! I saw a Seto, a Joey, a Marik, and a Bakura. The Bakura cos-player even had her own Millenium eye! I also found Yu-Gi-Oh Doushinjis. I wasn't old enough to get any though, so I just stared at a poster of one. ^_^
 
Yenchna: It's all right, I understand broken computers. The one I am currently using has broke so many times, it's not funny.
 
Lily Fairy: Sweet, like candy. Mmm, candy. -drool-
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, only Kyoshi, Damian, and the plot.
 
 
It was about noon. Jounouchi opened his eyes and sat up. (Remember, last chapter it was about 8 when Jounouchi got hurt.) He scratched the back of his head and looked around.
 
`What happened? I remember dad was drunk...' Jounouchi thought. `Wait, dad! He's probably still in the house, most likely trashing the place..' Jounouchi got out of bed and walked down stairs to find his father being held by two people, Kyoshi was talking to one of the people.
 
“I can not do much else with Mr. Jounouchi until we talk to his son about what happened.” One of the people explained.
 
“I'm right here.” Jounouchi said, walking towards the person. (Who shall now be named Mr. Hitari.)
 
“I would like to ask you a few questions, if you do not mind.” Mr. Hitari said. “What did your father have to drink last night?”
 
“I don't know. I went to bed kind of early.. Uh, Kyoshi, do you know?” Jounouchi explained.
 
“Sorry.. I don't know either..” Kyoshi answered, looking at the ground.
 
“Okay.. Well then, what facility was Mr. Jounouchi at?” Mr. Hitari asked.
 
“Hold up, hold up. Who are you people, how do you know about my dad?!” Jounouchi asked.
 
“Um.. They are the police.. I called them after I brought you to your room..” Kyoshi answered.
 
“The police?! For a drunk guy?” Jounouchi asked.
 
“Sir, not only is he an alcoholic. He is a child abuser, he set his facility on fire, and stole a car.” Mr. Hitari answered.
 
“He told me the facility let him out early.. Is everyone there all right?” Jounouchi asked.
 
“Luckily, no one was harmed.” Mr. Hitari answered. “What exactly happened?”
 
“Well, I woke up. I heard noises comin' from the kitchen, so I went down to see what was going on. I figured it was my dad, because Kyoshi was asleep. Anyway, when I got into the kitchen, he started charging at me like he was crazy. It's kind of fuzzy after that.” Jounouchi answered.
 
“I see. I thank you for your time. Mr. Kyoshi, thank you for calling us. We will be going now.” Mr. Hitari said, and left with the other person and Mr. Jounouchi.
 
“I thought this time around, he would change.. I thought He would stay sober, I guess I was wrong..” Jounouchi said sadly.
 
“Katsuya.. Katsuya, do you want to cry?” Kyoshi asked.
 
“A bit..” Jounouchi answered.
 
“Then cry, it's alright to be sad that your father lied to you. You really haven't had anyone be there for you when you were little, you were just hoping he would finally be there.” Kyoshi said. Jounouchi looked at him for a second, a tear flowed down from his eye, then another, and then he was crying. Kyoshi walked towards him and hugged him. “Katsuya, even if your father isn't here for you.. I'm here for you.”
 
 
“Touching, really touching. They are so unaware. So, so unaware. They do not have a clue.” Damian said, watching Kyoshi and Jounouchi from his crystal. “Tomorrow I shall make my move.”
 
 
It was around eight o clock. Jounouchi hadn't come out of his room, which was completely understandable. Kyoshi sat on the couch playing with tarot cards when the phone rang. Kyoshi got up from the couch to answer the phone.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Uh.. You're not Jounouchi.” Hiroto said through the speaker. “Is Jounouchi there? Or do I have the wrong number?”
 
“Oh, um.. He's here, but he is up in his room.. And he isn't in the best of moods right now.” Kyoshi answered.
 
“Really? I'll come and check on him!” Before Kyoshi had time to respond, Hiroto hung up.
 
“Damn! This is not the best time for Katsuya to see people! I just told him Katsuya wasn't in a good mood, damn people!” Kyoshi said to himself as he hung up the phone.
 
 
About fifteen minutes later, there was a ring at the doorbell. Kyoshi opened the door to see a panting Hiroto Honda there.
 
“Hi!” Hiroto said.
 
“Hello..” Kyoshi replied.
 
“Oh! I know you, we talked on the phone!” Hiroto said happily, walking inside the house.
 
“Yes, we did. Look, this isn't a good time for Katsuya right now, so if you would just-“ Kyoshi started.
 
“You know him? Huh.. He's never mentioned you before.” Hiroto interrupted. Jounouchi came out of his room and into the upstairs hallway.
 
“Kyoshi, who is at the door?” He asked.
 
“Jounouchi! Yo!” Hiroto said, waving.
 
“Oh, hi Honda.” Jounouchi replied.
 
“I came to see how you were since-“ Hiroto started.
 
“Honda, look. I am happy that you came to see how I was doing, but I am really not up to talking to people tonight. My dad was sent to jail. He lied to me yesterday saying he was sober, I feel like I have been betrayed. Please go home.” Jounouchi said.
 
“Oh, sorry man. Uh, well I'll see you then.” Hiroto said, walking out of the house.
 
“Um, Kyoshi. I think I am going to bed, okay?” Jounouchi said.
 
“All right, Katsuya. Have a good sleep.” Kyoshi replied. Jounouchi went back into his room while Kyoshi sat back on the couch. “Now then.. Let's see what the last card says...” Kyoshi flipped over the last tarot card, his eyes widened at what he saw. “Oh no..”
 
 
The next morning, Jounouchi woke up. He got out of bed and walked down the stairs into the living room. He saw Kyoshi asleep on the couch, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.
 
“Hmm? Oh, good morning Katsuya.” Kyoshi said, rubbing his eyes.
 
“Good morning. I'm going out for a walk, all right? I'll be back later.” Jounouchi said.
 
“Can I come?” Kyoshi asked.
 
“No, I need some time by myself.” Jounouchi answered.
 
“I know, but-“ Kyoshi said.
 
“Really, I need time for myself. We'll go for a walk another day, alright? See ya.” And with that, Jounouchi walked out the door. Kyoshi looked up at the ceiling.
 
“I am not doing a very good job..” He said to himself.
 
 
Jounouchi looked at the various people walking about Domino City. They didn't have a care in the world. He walked around a corner and saw Seto and Amelda kissing.
 
“Oh my god!” Jounouchi yelled, obviously he didn't mean to see that.
 
“Jounouchi..” Seto said angrily, nearly dropping Amelda. (Because he had his arms around him.) Amelda blushed a very bright shade of red.
 
“I should probably get to work.” Amelda ran off before Seto could say a word. Seto looked at Amelda, then at Jounouchi.
 
“Well I hope you are happy. I probably won't get to see him for about a month or so.” Seto said angrily.
 
“I am really sorry. I did not mean to-“ Jounouchi started.
 
“I don't really care much for your excuses. If you'll excuse me, I do not wish to look at your face any longer then necessary.” Seto walked off angrily to Kaiba Corp. Jounouchi just looked away turning a bit red.
 
`Of all the people I know, why did Seto have to be the gay one? What's so great about liking a guy anyway? But then again... NO! I should stop thinking these thoughts! He isn't like that, well I don't think he is.. GAH! Bad Katsuya, bad, bad!' Jounouchi thought. He continued walking, checking whenever he turned a corner to make sure he wouldn't walk up on anyone kissing. He bumped into Ryuji.
 
“Oh, sorry Ryuji.” Jounouchi said.
 
“It's alright, I wasn't really paying attention.” Ryuji replied.
 
“Say Ryuji. I have a question. Are you gay?” Jounouchi asked, looking serious.
 
“Uh.. No.” Ryuji answered.
 
“What?! What about Dartz? I know he look's like a girl and all, but he is most definitely a man.” Jounouchi asked, jumping back.
 
“You didn't let me finish, Katsuya. No, I'm not gay. I'm Bi-sexual.” Ryuji said.
 
“Oh, okay.” Jounouchi said, looking at the ground.
 
“Okay, well bye.” Ryuji bowed and walked off. Jounouchi looked at Ryuji's back before continuing on his way. He saw a young man trip over himself, and went to go help him up.
 
“Are you alright?” Katsuya asked, offering the young man a hand.
 
“Oh, now I am.” The young man said, he took Jounouchi's hand and hoisted himself up. He started walking towards Jounouchi, who was backing up against a tree.
 
“Um, well if you are alright, I think I'll be going back home.” Jounouchi said, looking into the young man's red eyes.
 
“Oh, but I'm not done with you.” The young man answered. He leaned towards Jounouchi and bit his neck.
 
“Ugh..” Jounouchi fell down. The young man looked at him and smiled, wiping his mouth.
 
“Katsuya!” Kyoshi yelled as he ran towards the blonde. He kneeled down next to him, and looked at the young man. “Damian.. You did this!”
 
“Aw, what's wrong, Kyoshi? You don't look happy. Is it because of Jounouchi? You can heal him you know, you've done it before. Oh wait, that is against rules. But you've already broken a few, so what's another?” Damian said evilly.
 
“Bastard! Why the hell did you hurt Katsuya?! If it's me you're after, here I am! Kill me if you want, don't get Katsuya involved in whatever shit you're pulling though!” Kyoshi yelled angrily.
 
“Wow, you would go that far just to make sure Jounouchi wouldn't get hurt. Bravo. You are really doing well.” Damian said, with a smirk. He walked away. Kyoshi turned his attention towards Jounouchi.
 
“No, I wasn't on time. Hang on Katsuya, I will make sure you're all better, just please don't die.” Kyoshi said, lifting Jounouchi up and walking back to the house.
 
 
Well, how did you like it? I personally like how it came out. ^-^ Don't you just hate Damian? As much as I love his character, I don't like what he did to Jounouchi (even though I could've had him kick him or something less painful. But that wouldn't do well for the story-line.)
 
Hehe, gay Seto. Sorry to say it to Seto fans, but that seems like what his sexuality would be like. He doesn't pay any attention to the females, and yet he spends most of his attention on most of the male characters.
 
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I have ideas for chapter six brewing in my head. I'll probably start the new chapter tonight. Until then, see ya! ^-~