Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hikari Girls ❯ Results Number One ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hirkari Girls "Results Number 1."

Inu&Neko:WE DON'T OWN YGO!!!! STOP MOCKING US!!!!!!!
Yami:-_-;;;;






**Morning**




A lump underneath a blanket moved then slowly slide out from underneath the warmth. The figure yelped from the nip of the cold air even though the sun light was streaming through the window.

The figure quickly rushed to the bathroom and gave out another squeak when the skin of the foot hade made contact with the cold tile floor.

Black hair with thick crimson streaks slowly rose up. A pair of voilet eyes opened up then widen as they stared into the reflection.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA~~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



Yami was sleeping peacefully in his soulroom until he heard a scream.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The young pharaoh fell out of his bed with a crash then quickly came out of his puzzle. He looked to see YuGi's bed empty. Yami looked around then snapped his fingers.

'The bathroom.' he thought; running towards it. Yami was quite surprise that Sugoroku didn't hear YuGi's scream, but then again that scream didn't sound like his YuGi's. The Spirit flung open the door and was met with a very startling, beautiful, but frightening suprise.

There in the tub was a girl about YuGi's hieght. She had chin length black hair with many thick crimson streaks and golden bangs. Her wide voilet eyes was filled with confusion and fear.

Her chest heaving with fright as she was still clutching the shower curtain from trying to break her fall. Yami could tell her body was slender underneath the p.j's and breast round that look like they could fit in his hands.

Yami went a little red at the thought. Of course what confused him the most was that girl looked awefully a lot like YuGi.

"Uhhh..." was all that Yami say; not knowing exactly what to say.

"Out." the girl said. "Out! Get out Yami!!!"

"Wha??" Yami eyes widen. 'How does she know my name???' "Whoa!!" Yami felt himself being pushed out then the bathroom door slamming behind him.

Now the Spirit of the Puzzle was sven more confused then ever.




YuGi turned back to the mirror; breathing hard. His or know her, face was red from the way Yami was staring at her.
YuGi began to lift up her shirt; wondering if this was real. She pulled up her shirt where it only showerd the valley between her breasts.

Quickly she dropped her shirt. 'NO! I'm not gonna be a pervert to myself!'

The young girl shook her head; furiously. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!!! Whats going on here!??' YuGi held her head.

Yami leaned against the door. The Spirit was trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

'YuGi had screamed and I race to the bathroom cause he wasn't in bed, but when I did reach the bathroom. I find a girl instead of YuGi.' Yami's brow knitted together in frown.

The pharaoh heard the door click open. He turned to see the girl looking at him. Yami uncrossed his arms and turned to the girl. He had notice that the girl looked a looot like his little Hikari.

"I am your Hikari, Yami." the girl said. "And i'm not that little." Yami eyes widen.

\\How did she-\\ "Because of the bond that connects us, Yami." the girl said. Yami just kept staring at her.

The girl sighed, then went a little red. "Your boxers have little gold pyramids on them. How do I know? Cause I had caught you wearing them as you were sock sliding in the kitchen after oji-san waxed it." the girl with black hair and thick crimson lowered her head so the golden bangs could hide her bright red face.

Yami eyes widened more. "Yu...gi..." The Spirit could had fainted, but he just fell to his knees; staring at the girl that used to be his boy Hikari.

"I'm still your hikari no matter what form i'm in, Yami." YuGi said. Yami gave a small nod.

YuGi backed up a little; looking at herself, feeling verrrry uncomfortable in his new form.






Neko and Inu:REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yugi:I'M A GIRL!!!!!!
Yami:YOU TURNED YUGI INTO A GIRL!!???
Inu:Well, look at this way...
Neko:It will be easier to make love to him..er....her. *guilty smile*
Yugi:OO;;
Yami:*begins to drool*
Inu:*cleans up the drool*
Neko:=^^=;;;