Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday in the Sun ❯ Just missed the Train ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Kura, Kura." I whispered in his ear in my most mellow and gentle tone.

"Kura, come on; We are going to miss our flight!" I straddle on top of him, almost whispering, yet still, there was no sign that he was waking. I do like the position we are in though! He

"Kura! Come On; Wake up baka!" My voice raising a little. All he did was mumble something and giggle unconsciously, then stick his thumb in his mouth. Though he looks adorable, I am not about to waste my tropical vacay for some cute face! So, I pouted.

"Come on!" I whined as I shook him. He cocked an eye slowly open.

"Go away!" He murmured as I squeaked. He had grabbed my body, pulled me beside him, and snuggled into to me only to fall back asleep. We're facing each other now, his delicious, shadowy eyes closed, looking somewhat of like what you'd expect a dark angel to look like. Our close proximity flustered me. I was so near his face and all I could think of was caressing his pale cheeks and having him whispering sweet nothings in my ears. I can't dream right now though, we seriously have to go! I awoke into reality and once again shook my yami.

"Bakura, GET UP!" I hollered as he jumped straight up.

"AH!" He yelled, as I tried to hide my snickers ( Gandalf: He had candy? I WANT SOME!!! ) behind my hand. He was panting and looked pretty angry.

"Bakura, we have to go, get up!" I said playfully and got up out of his bed.

"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!" he yelled as I walked out the door. I just smile as I walk to my room for some last minute packing. Now, I know I have packed all my new clothes. Bakura and I did some shopping since our wardrobes aren't really equipped for tropical climates, and the fact that I love shopping! He wasn't all that thrilled with the excitement of new clothes. In fact, he was planning on wearing leather! I had to explain to him that the Bahamas are really hot, and that we'd be swimming. Then he decided shorts were actually a better way to go, though he was disappointed when we couldn't find leather ones.

I've also remembered to bring my toothbrush, sun glasses, sun tan lotion, sunscreen, beach towels, flip flops, cards, games, and my favorite Koala plushie, Kura. I think to myself and realize I have forgotten nothing.

It should still be awhile before Bakura is actually ready so now I can go downstairs and watch 'Hey Arnold!" and other great early morning cartoons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryou headed down the stairs into the very plain, beige decored living room. He threw his bags down and jumped on the neutral colored sofa and turned on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOV

"I don't understand why we had to wake up at 6 o' clock in the fucking morning just to go to this stupid island. I mean who really wants to get up at the crack of dawn just to fly in some damn huge, motorized bird. I mean the stupid thing will still be there in a few hours!" I whined to myself, as I slipped a black tank top over my drenched body. Getting dressed after showers is so hard when your this damn tired. I wouldn't even have to do this is Ryou and his halfwit friends hadn't made reservations for the big bird at 9:00 a.m. Damn them, damn them all. It's a good thing that Marik and Malik are going ( much to Yugi and twerp's disappointment ), or this trip would totally blow. Well not totally, since I will be in a tropical paradise with Ryou. I would have him all to myself, and could do anything; Anything I positively wanted. He'd even have no where to run. Well actually, he'd have tons of places, and Yugi's twerps would help him. Ra-damn them, they ruin everything.

I scowl to myself as I walk down the stairs, and wow. Theirs Ryou, sitting their contently watching TV with a stupid I-know-something-you-don't smile on his face. I just roll my eyes and plop myself on the couch.

I glance at him, and he turns his head swiftly, snowy white hair swaying. He looks too good, wearing his favorite white hoodie, white shorts with a black stripe, and white matching flip-flops. I just want to pounce him, and lick him.

"Good morning Bakura!" He chirps, giggling. He is too cute. I try to cast him a dark glance, but he just keeps on smiling.

"Ok then, well do you have your bags all packed? We ought to be heading out soon sleepy head!" He says happily, tilting his head to the side. I can't take it anymore. I have to get away before he makes me melt into puddy because I have the strongest urge to let my guard out and snuggle him.

"OF COURSE I DO STUPID BRAINS!" I holler as I jump off the couch and run up the stairs. This is becoming too much, it's like the third, ok fourth, ok no, 12th time this week I have gotten that reaction. I can't keep doing this to him, to me. I won't let my little infatuation get in the way. I can't love him, like I've said, hikari's and Yami's do not date! In plus, he doesn't even like me that way. Why should he anyways? I am nothing but terrible to him. I ignore him when possible, curse at him, order him around, things like that! It's wrong and I can't forgive myself, especially for what I did to him a couple of months ago. I can't even think about it, I know it's killing him inside, just like it's poisoning me. No, I can't hurt him like that again, I can't and must try not to love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ba kura picked up his luggage, and walked out into the hallway once more. He threw his bags violently down the stair way, and stomped down the steps. Ryou noticed his entrance, and jumped.

/Bakura couldn't you have just carried them down?/

//If I wanted to do it the hard way.// Ryou shook his head and went to greet his Yami.

"What do you want?" Bakura grumbled.

"I was just going to say if you're ready, I can call Yugi so his grandfather can come to get us." Ryou replied softly, pointing to the telephone .

"I still don't get why we can't go with Marik and Malik." Bakura cried.

"Because Isis will be driving and that woman scares me. She is out of her mind, and not just because she's dating her brother!" Ryou replied, some what annoyed. There was no way he was ever going to get in a car with her again, after what happened last time. Isis was driving Malik, Bakura, and he to Ryou's house one night to drop them off when all of a sudden, a deer appeared out of no where. It was at least 20 feet away from the car, and Isis had time to hit the brakes, only she went even faster. She hit the deer speeding about 70 miles per hour and was in crazy fits of laughter. Bakura was sniggering along side, while Ryou and Malik just starred in horror. The deer somehow with stood the car, but was injured and Isis just laughed harder, backed up and hit it repeatedly. They was blood, and organs all over the car. Ryou almost started crying feeling sympathetic for the deer while Malik screamed. It turned out though, that Marik had just mind-controlled her with the millennium rod because she said he was grounded for blowing up a cat a few hours earlier that day. Ryou didn't care though, no way was he ever going to drive with her; never, never.

'It was only an accident.' Bakura thought as Ryou babbled on the phone with Yugi.

"He said they'd be here in about ten minutes, so lets go wait outside." Ryou said as he hung up the phone. Bakura was just glaring at him, and nodded. Ryou gave him a small heart melting smile before turning around to pick up his bags. He had trouble carrying the two, as they were heavy, given he wasn't exactly the strongest person ever. Then he headed out the door with Bakura.

"We're finally going!" Ryou exclaimed as he sat next to Bakura on the porch.

"Ryou, I still don't understand why we have to go fly a motorized bird at 9 a.m." Bakura said confused.

"A motorized bird?" Ryou giggled, "Don't you mean airplane?"

"Same fucking thing." Bakura snarled as he watched his Hikari in amusement.

"Well how else do you get to the Bahamas?" Ryou replied matter-o-factly.

Ryou moved a little closer to Bakura, smelling his hair. "You smell really good Bakura." Ryou said, before moving away and blushing. Bakura took his hand and tilted Ryou's crimson face his way. He moved in closer.

'Is he going to kiss me?' Ryou thought, slightly quivering. Then Bakura closed his eyes, and Ryou did the same. Bakura breathed in Ryou's scent and slightly pulled back.

"So do you." He said in a low, soft voice. Ryou pulled in closer, shutting his eyes again. He wasn't really sure what he was doing. Bakura noticed what he was doing and jumped up from the porch. 'He, he can't like me. It's wrong! We can't, we just can't! He must have been smelling me again, yeah, that's it. He was not going to kiss me. Was NOT!' He yelled mentally as a car pulled in their way.

"Well looks like it's time to go!" Bakura shouted nervously as he ran with his bags to the car. Ryou just sat their in shock for a second. 'What's happening between us? What's wrong with him, with me? Was I , was he, were we going to, to kiss?' He thought he walked to the car too.

"Pharaoh." Bakura sneered. Yami gave him a shady glare as he and Ryou entered the car.

"Hey Ryou, Bakura!" Yugi chirped happily from the front seat.

"Hello." Ryou said, he nudged Bakura to do the same, but all he did was flip Ryou off.

"Oh fuck, why is she coming!" Bakura whispered to Ryou as he glanced up in the front at a girl beside Yugi. She had long, black and brown wavy hair, and haunting green eyes.

"Hey guys." She said, her pale face and ruby lips contrasting into a smile. Bakura rolled his eyes and sank lower into his seat.

"Hey Winthrop!" Ryou replied cheerfully.

"Why is she here!" Bakura whispered loudly to Ryou, but unheard to the front since the radio was blaring.

/Because she's his girlfriend. She is really nice Bakura, I don't understand why you don't like her./

//So, I can't stand that two cent hooker.//

/Bakura, she is not a hooker./ Ryou sighed as he glanced to Bakura who was currently in the middle of a staring contest with Yami. Talk about losers…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

God, the Grand(e): Another chapter done!

Gandalf: *screams*

God: what?

Gandalf: *jumps on top of table* Ant! EEEKKK!!!

God: -_-; Anyways, Rowan Girl, thank you so much for the review! Glad you think the story is cool! ^.^

Gandalf: Mhm!

God: Welp, see ya'll next chapter!

Gandalf: Later days, and pleasseee review!!!