Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday in the Sun ❯ Tell Her About It ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

God, the Grand(e): Howdy folks, ok this ch. Has Tea bashing! You have been forewarned.

Gandalf: Take out your goggles!

God:…. Notta clue.

Ryou's Point Of View

We arrived at the airport around 7:30ish. We all grabbed our bags and headed in the airport. Yugi, Yami, and Winthrop said 'bye' to Yugi's grandpa. I saw him cringe when Winthrop gave him a hug. Yami and I are pretty sure he hates her, either way Yugi's quite oblivious to the fact.

"When's Joey coming?" I asked curiously because usually Joey would've come with his best friend, Yugi.

"Oh, he's coming here with Mai, Serenidy, Tristan, and Duke!" Yugi exclaimed.

"What about Tea?" I asked.

"Who cares!" Winthrop snapped.

//I think I like her// Bakura would say that.

"Hullo friends!" An annoyingly high voice shrieked before taking Yami into a big glomp.

"Oh God." I heard Winthrop murmur.

"So when are we leaving!" The block head also known as Tea asked, no, hollered.

"Why's that thing coming?" Bakura whispered in my ear, making me smile. I just walked away and greet the others who've arrived!

"Hey Guys!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura's point of view

I don't get him, I really don't. I mean we were about to kiss, and he acts like nothing happened. Strange. Maybe he didn't realize it. Who really knows. Does he like me or what? I hate looking at him because he gives me this gross tingly feeling. He just smiled at me and walked away-but I don't want him to go. Or do I? No. I think it's safe to say in the solitude of my own mind, that I really wish he'd of stayed.

Whenthesungoesdown

The pharaoh is overly freaking out right now. Marik was telling him all about airplanes and how they crash. Obviously the fucking psycho Egyptian scared the hell out of him because our tickets are getting taken to go not he plane and he's restraining Yugi, and refuses to go. He won't listen to Yugi, Winthrop, or Ryou. Ryou's telling him that he's more likely to get eaten by a shark than die in a plane crash which is even worse because Malik is deathly afraid of them and he's making a vow never to set foot near water. Since when is every one so stupid? Oh wait, never mind, they always where. I laugh at my own joke and that dolt named Tristan is looking at me funny. Moron. He must think he's a fucking detective trying to solve some damned mystery in that trench coat. Too bad he's an idiot and could never solve a crime even if it was as obvious as the crimes committed on Blues Clues. ( a/n: I don't own that either) I despise that guy, he's such a dumbass. I almost feel sorry for him, wait no I don't. He fucking bought a dog who hides things from his master and makes the poor guy search the whole damned neighborhood for them! The dog even knows the guys a retard, how else could he talk to a salt and pepper shaker?

"Yami. Stop it please! It'll be ok, I'll even sit with you!" Yugi said in an attempt to calm the Pharaoh no baka down. Man, I am glad I'm not crazy! ( Ryou: *cough* ) Yami looked to think on it.

"Please Yami, for me?" Winthrop begged taking Yami's hand.

"Yami, for me?" Yugi pleaded giving him his puppy eyes. Poor guy. He has no chance against the cuteness of his shrimp. Yami then nodded in defeat and let hold of his grasp on Yugi.

"I'm so glad you've decided to come again Yami! You made a great choice!" Ryou said happily putting an arm around Yami's shoulders. How dare that jackass touch my Hikari!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi's point of view

So, we're boarding the plane and Ryou put an arm on my Yami's shoulder. Weirdly, I can't help but feel a little bit jealous. I don't know why! I Have Winthrop, she's beautiful, funny, and one of the nicest people I've ever met! I still can't help but feel like I'm missing something. Winthrop looks down to me and smiles, so, I give her one back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryou's Point of View

Well, as usual Tea grabbed onto Yami and forced him to sit by her, leaving only a seat for Yugi. Winthrop wasn't mad though, but she really wanted to hurt Tea. Then again, who doesn't?

I sat with Bakura on the right side; him getting the window seat. I didn't really care, besides, I have the best view after all. Winthrop sat on my left side, much to Bakura's annoyance. Joey sat with Mai, Duke with Serenidy and Tristan, while Marik and Malik took the seat behind Yugi.

"We are departing in five minutes. Please fasten your seat belts." The pilot announced over the intercom. I looked to Yami and saw him freaking out, with Yugi hugging up on him. Yugi was telling him it'll all be ok but it wasn't quite working very well because Yami was still being restrained to his seat by Tea. Marik and Bakura where laughing, as usual.

"What a dolt!" Bakura sniggered happily.

"No kidding, maybe next time we should just take a boat!" Winthrop joked.

Soon, the plane lifted off, making Yami screech. Bakura and Marik enjoyed it too much.

Ryou I can like see our house from here!" Bakura cried as he starred excitedly out the window. He looked just like a little kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winthrop's point of View

I look to Ryou as he gives Bakura an affectionate smile which Bakura over looks. I think Bakura really does want Ryou and vice versa. I mean Bakura tries to hide it, but it's obvious, to everyone BUT Ryou.

It is pretty funny that my boyfriend isn't even sitting with me. Instead, he's sitting with a psycho and a whore. Come on who names their kids after a drink? Well actually I have no place to talk since my names a hick town in the middle of no where! Any ways though, it only half bugs me. It's not like Yugi had a choice but I bet if he did, he would've sat with Yami anyways. I swear Yugi likes him more than as a friend. How could he not though, they are after all life companions. I mean they share a heart, if one dies, so does the other. Like soul mates or something. It sucks for me though, because I really do adore Yugi, but I am pretty sure us together forever is a real joke.

I sing quietly to 'No Shoes, No shirt, No Problems.'

"Winthrop ,what are you singing?" Ryou asks my shyly.

"No Shoes, No Shirt, No problems by Kenny C!" I exclaim.

"I love that song!" Ryou said, his face lighting up into a cute little smile. I don't know how Bakura can stand not to just hug him!

"Me too!" I reply.

"I went to one of concerts last summer. He's a really good performer!" Ryou tells me.

"That's so groovy! Gee, I don't even remember the last concert I went to. I think it was Britney Spears!" I say. Bakura rolled his eyes.

"You guys really have bad taste in music, Everyone knows heavy metal is the best." Bakura sneers.

"I don't know, I think Britney beats it!" Ryou says playfully.

"Wow you guys are dumb." Bakura says overly dramatic making Ryou and I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we've been talking for an hour or so. Bakura is giving me his darkest glares. Ryou's clueless to it, it's so obvious Bakura wants his attention.

"So Bakura, Ryou tells me you're a really good snow boarder." I say, hoping he'll start a conversation with Ryou.

"What's it to you?" He asks coldly.

"I was just trying to communicate with you!" I say.

"Don't." He says and turns away.

Ryou's point of View

/Bakura, she's only trying to be nice. Don't be so cruel!/

//Oh yeah, and Malik isn't gay!//

/He isn't../

//Please she's doing it on purpose, trying to taunt me!//

/Why?/

//Because she knows she can get something I can't.//

/And what's that?/

//N..n.. nothing…// What could she possibly have he couldn't? Yugi? Does he want him? He couldn't, he hates him. What exactly does he want? The world may never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B akura's fallen asleep looking all peaceful and dreamy. I can't keep my eyes off him.

"Spying huh?" Winthrop says quietly over her magazine.

"No." I trail off.

"Right."

"I don't- I don't like him that way." I lie.

"Oh please, you so want him!" Winthrop exclaims grinning. Sigh. To tell or not to tell?

"So maybe a little." I say.

"Yeah times 1,000." She adds on. I nod in defeat.

"You should tell him!" She blurts out.

"I couldn't. He doesn't want me." I say sadly. She shakes her head wildly.

"He soooo wants you Ryou, I see the way he looks at you. I swear he loves you!" Winthrop gushes. Him love me? No, never.

"He does Ryou."

"You really think?" I say meekly.

"I know and if you just tell him, he'll want you too." She says happily. Maybe she's right, maybe it is finally time to let him know. That's my goal this week; to tell him about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God : OMG!!! AHHHH Yes, I am finally done with ch. 4!! WOOT!!!!

Dess: Yay!

Gandalf: Well, that only means one thing: I love you all!

God: …

Greebo: Welp, we're off now, see ya next year!

Marik: Chapter…

God: Yup! So later days!

Gandalf: Oh and reviews are always welcome ^_^

God: Exactly! Welp I hope you all have a crazily kool day!

Gandalf: Later Days!