Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Holiday in the Sun ❯ Don't Rock the Juke Box ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gandalf: So eight begins!

Greebo, the Dragon: Once again, we own nadda!

Bompadomp Dino-Lizard: At that, let's rock!

*************************************************************

Ryou's point of view

It was a round four o' clock when we got back to the hotel to change. I was still very struck from when Bakura licked me. I have been in a dreamy mood ever since. His touches do something so strange to me, and I like it a whole lot. He's so confusing. One minute he hates me, the next he's almost flirting! Arg! My brain is hurting from all this thinking.

I get out of the shower, get dressed, and walk out of the very white bathroom, drying my conditioned mane with a towel. I'm stopped dead in my tracks when I see the cutest thing. Bakura curled up at the end of the bed, dripping water everywhere, sunglasses on, and tongue hanging out asleep. I squeal, and then realize I have just sunken to the lows of a fan girl. Sigh. I hate him for being that adorable! I walk closer and hover over him, watching him nap. He has a small, peaceful smile on his sunburned face; His usually tan nose, a shade of cherry red. It's too adorable so I do something. I kiss the tip of his nose. He shifts a little, making me jump back and crash into the wall, falling over.

"Damn, make an earthquake why don't you." He murmurs. I blush profusely and rub my temples.

"I er… fell…" I trail off. He rolls his eyes and rises to pull me up.

"I'm cold." He says, removing his sunglasses and shivering. I wish I could tell him to take off his clothes, climb in bed, and I'll warm him up. However, I'm Ryou, and I'm innocent so I'd never say that. Sorry guys.

"Go take a shower and change your clothes." I tell, or more order him. He shrugs and does as told.

*************************************************************

B akura had just stepped out of the bathroom when our favorite two blondes charged through the door.

"Heya Ryou!" Marik exclaims as he burst in followed by an agitated Malik.

"Uh, hi." I reply. Now Marik's wearing orange hot pants, a white midriff bearing spaghetti strapped tank, and a tight white track jacket.

"Nice… Outfit…" I complement.

"Unfortunately Ryou, dear, I can't say the same for you. Those tired old blue jeans, and sky blue t-shirt are so do not flatter you figure." Marik informs me.

"I don't see anything wrong with it." Bakura hisses. Did he just complement me? Usually he's the one making fun of my clothes. I give him an approving smile, but he just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but you would Bakura." Malik proclaimed with a smirk. I scanned Bakura, puzzled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in a calm, breathy voice.

"A whole ladda nadda." Bakura replies, giving the blondes what looks to be a death glare.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" Malik whines, sinking on the bed.

"I have an idea!" Malik squeals, jumping around like a bunny in his platform shoes. His toe nails are painted a glittery orange; It must be why Bakura's starring at them.

"If it involves screwing someone, killing people, stripping, or stealing, then, no." Malik said warily. Obviously, he has had enough Marik for a day. Honestly, I think everyone's had enough Marik for a lifetime.

Marik rolls his lavender orbs. "No silly! Those were only three of four ideas! We should go to the Tiki Biki!" We all glare. I think he made that up out of no where, and I don't think I'm the only one with that idea.

"It's a real place, an outside bar with good music and dancing! I stopped by when we went sight seeing the other day!" He exclaims.

"B-but we are only-"

"You act like I didn't bring fake Ids for everyone Ryou!" He exclaims, smiling.

"You did?" Malik asks. Marik ruffled his hair.

"Of course, what are super cool Yamis for?"

"Obviously for looking like man whores." Bakura grumbles, snorting in laughter at his own joke.

Marik take s a whole stack of Ids out of his Gucci handbag. He hands Malik and I one. ( FYI: Bakura already has one muah! ) Mine says my name is 'Phoebe Landon' … Hey wait, that's a girl! However, sadly the woman does resemble me; only her hair isn't white. It says I'm 23.

"This looks nothing like me!" Mali wails. Truth be told, it really doesn't. The man on his is bald, wrinkly, and has these huge horn rimmed glasses on.

"It says I'm eighty!" He exclaims.

"Well you do dress like it…" Marik mumbles. Last time I checked, black shorts, a dark blue skate boarding logo shirt, and a Hawaiian print button up shirt weren't old men's wear.

"God your fucking clueless Marik!" Malik barks, before storming off and slamming the door shut. Marik blinked and shrugged.

"Let's go tell the others my brilliant idea!" He chirps, before grabbing Kura's and my hand and skipping off out of our room.

*************************************************************

Normal Point of View

"We should go!" Marik squeals to the hotel room full of people.

"There ain't no way I'm letting Serenidy go at some drunkard's place!" Joey exclaims.

"Joey, I promise I won't drink!" The younger brunette pleads. She begged her brother for five minutes, and started to fake cry. Soon he gave in.

"Fine, whatever." He grumbled.

"But you two, if she even gets a hold of one drink, or if ONE thing happens, you, Duke, Tristan, and DEAD men ya her dat? DEAD!" He roars, flailing an arm. Mai had to stifle her giggles.

"Marik, how exactly did you get a hold of so many ids?" Yugi asked, glancing to his own.

"Oh, I have my ways." He said with a smirk.

"Where's Malik?" Tea asked, concern in the cerulean-eyed girl's voice.

"He ran off… He was mad at Marik." Ryou trailed off.

"I can see why…" Winthrop mumbled as she watched Marik's many attempts to touch Yami. He was to say the least, very annoyed.

"Would ja stop!" The ex-pharaoh growled.

"Only if you kiss me!" Marik demanded. Yami bonked him on the head.

"Good one!" Winthrop said, high fiving Yami. For a short second he almost liked her… almost.

"Shall we go then?" Mai asked, impatient. She really wanted to go too. And who wouldn't want to go to 'Tiki Biki's's after all? They all grabbed what they needed and went off.

*************************************************************

Bakura's Point of View

"Id." The big, muscley man says to Yami. He shows him, and the man lets him through. Next up was Yugi.

"Id." Mini Starfish showed the man his Id. The man laughed.

"You're… 23 ay?" Yugi nodded. Poor kid, I knew there wasn't a chance he'd ever get in.

"Right…"

"I uh…"

"He's a dwarf, and he's really sensitive about his height." I cut in. The man looks to me to see if I show any signs of a lie. I'm a great liar, so the idiot falls for it and lets him through.

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean-"

"It's ok!" Yugi chirps with a smile. Last was me, and I was aloud to walk right through.

"That was so sweet of you Bakura, I didn't know you knew how to be nice!" Ryou says before tackling me into a hug. I would snap some insult, every time he touches me, I forget why I'd ever want to make fun of him. I love him in my arms. Of course, my Ryou pulls out way too quickly for my liking. He smiles, blushes and looks to the ground.

"Sorry…" He says. I shrug, before looking around. This is actually quite a cool place! There's a gate around the place, with bouncers everywhere. To the right side, there's a building in the shape of a hut that has a rain roof, and bar under it. It's really colorful, all kinds of palm trees everywhere. And the rest is a sandy dance floor, stage set up, D.J. well, D.J.ing. For some reason they're playing country music. Which I guess is ok, cause country music is ok. It's Ryou's fault, he makes me listen to the stuff.

"This place is really cool!" Ryou exclaims. He then gives me a worried look.

"Your, your not-not going to d, drink a, are you?" He stutters, looking back to the ground. I give him a reassuring smile.

"Nope." I say. He smiles and hugs me again. Aw, yay! *cough* Hold on, let me get back in character.

"Damn, choke me why don't you!" I holler. He smiles, kisses my cheek and runs off to join his friends. Damn it, why must he punish me so! I touch my face, feeling the lingering feeling of his lips. I want more I tell you, more!

Anyways, let's go see what the other losers are doing! Almost everyone ran over to the bar, except Winthrop, Serenidy, Tristan and Joey. I guess it's good I'm not the only loser who isn't going to not get smashed.

I sit down at a table next to Winthrop.

"Why aren't you all getting drunk off your asses?" I ask.


"I think we should be asking you that." Tristan snaps.

"Please, I went to AA (Alcoholic's Anonymous) meetings… for Ryou's sake…" I grumble. Winthrop gives me a smile, while the other three nod.

"I don't really see a pint in it and I'm not about to let my little sister!" Joey says, giving Serenidy a noogie. She smiles and rests back into the detective's arm.

"Yeah, I figure I'll keep an eye on Yugi, Yami, and Tea. No telling what she'll do to them if I'm drunk too. Knowing those too and their drinking habits, she'd lay them both!" Winthrop exclaims. Joey, Tristan, Serenidy, and Tristan giggle. I just nod along.

"Dude is that Malik?" Joey exclaims, pointing to a big group of people on the dance floor! Oh Lordy! He has a cocktail glass in his hand, and he's freak dancing with at least four different girls!

"Whoa, pimp master Malik!" Winthrop exclaims.

"Well, he's obviously drunk off him self." Duke says, taking a seat opposite Serenidy. He has a tall glass with some gross looking dark substance In it.

"Want to dance?" Tristan asks Serenidy. The girl nods and follows him, smiling to the dance floor. It's so obvious those two are screwing, right under her brother's idiotic nose.

I glance towards the dance floor again, and there's Marik, dancing pushing a few girls off him and grabbing some guy. Poor fellow, he's being forced to dance with Marik. I chuckle.

"Want to dance?" Yugi asks Winthrop.

"You bet." She says with a smile, the two walk off, leaving a very angry Pharaoh to watch their drinks.

"One of these days…" I hear him grumble. I smirk, and look for my Ryou, who's walking back from the hut, drink in hand. He sits next to me.

"You don't care if I drink do you? Because if you don't think it's fair then I won't." He says sweetly. I shake my head.

"Want to dance?" Some blonde haired girl asks him. I was just about to do that too! Stupid blonde girl… I'd love nothing more than to cut her up into pieces, stick here in a box along with Marik and feed them to the sharks. Hey, at least Malik would be happy.

"Sure!" He says with a smile. Damn him…

"Bakura, is that ok with you?" He asks.

"I'm not the boss of you kid, do what you want!" I snap. He looks a little hurt but nods.

"Watch the drinks?" I nod. Looks like it's just me and Joe- oh, nope, he went off to dance too.

Looks like it's just me; all alone as usual. I sigh, put my head to my hand and watch the people dance. Weirdly enough, Seto Kaiba, that weird billionaire fellow is dancing too. I hum along to the song they're playing; "5:00 somewhere." Some song by Alan Jackson. Man am I having the time of my life. I get to sit here and watch the person I love get busy with some stupid girl. Blah.

*************************************************************

It's around Eleven o' clock now and everyone (except people I mentioned who weren't going to drink) Is smashed as hell! Marik has loads of Mardi Gras beads from flashing people, which is weird. Joey is dancing with Seto, whose whispering things in Joey's ear making the kid giggle like a damn fool. Thing is, Joey isn't even drunk! As for Mai, She passed out in the chair next to me. Marik and Malik drew all over her face with lip stick. Yami and Yugi are dancing with each other now, since Winthrop took a break.

~~~

When the Sun goes down We'll be grooving

When the Sun goes down, we'll be feeling alright

When the Sun sinks down, over the water

Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down

~~~

The music is blaring, and now Ryou's dancing with Marik… ew. I haven't even gotten to dance with him all night, he's been so busy. The second I actually got the guts to ask him, some bitch came and dragged him away. I was about to impound her when some old man came and started licking me. Needless to say, I decked him. He's lying on the beach, covered in sand, right where I left him.

Back to everyone. Serenidy and Tristan 'retired' for the night, while Duke was busy making out with Marik. Duke's straight so there you go. Tea, lord, who cares what she's doing. Actually I think she left, hm, good. Maybe we'll never see her again. As for Malik, he made out with Marik too. Marik is just getting everyone tonight, seriously! He's frenched at least twenty people and only about a fourth were girls. Malik's busy talking to a few other drunkards right now.

Now back to the most important person, Ryou. He's tripping off everywhere. He can barely dance anymore, who knows how many Margaritas he's gone through. It's funny, but It would be a whole lot funnier if I were with him, every second. I'm worried though, he could get sick and I don't need a sick Hikari, I can barely take care of myself!

"Oh my god!" Winthrop exclaims. She stands up, and starts crying. What the? Oh… Yugi and Yami are now making out, happily… hm. That would suck if I was dating them, but I'm not so, I laugh, hard. Ryou and Marik are walking towards the table, arm in arm.

"Marik, buzz off." I say. He gives me a scary grin.

"Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down!" He sings, making Ryou giggle. I give them my best death glare. Then he pulls Ryou close and starts a make out session with my RYOU!!!! I've had it. I get up, push Marik off, causing him to land to the ground. Ryou giggles.

"Come on Ryou, let's go to the hotel."

"No one likes a jealous boy." Marik says, chuckling. I kick him again, causing him to pass out.

"Bakurry, that was so not nice! You hurt muh new boyfriend!" Ryou slurs. I drag him.

"Lets go." I command.

"Hey, whatever you want love" He says, making me freeze. Oh wait, he just drunk, it doesn't mean shit. He walks along side me, stumbling. I seriously have to catch him every step! Finally, twenty times is enough so I pick him up and throw him over my shoulder. He sticks out his arms.

"Look I'm flying!" He cries in joy. I shake my head. He rambles on about random things the whole way to the hotel. People look at me strange when I walk into the lobby with an overly drunk teen in my arms. Sigh.

When we reach our room, I set him down.

"I'm tired." He whispers.

"Go to bed." I snap.

"But, but, come here real quick." He says. I roll my eyes and walk over to sit on the bed by him.

"What?" He pulls himself up and quickly kisses me, barely missing my lips.

"Ryou…" I trail off. He smiles.

"I love you!" He chirps.

"No you don't. You're drunk."

"I dooooo tooooo!" He wails. He pulls in to kiss me again but this time I put my hand to his face.

"No, not tonight." I say. He pulls back slightly. It's not that I don't want to kiss him, I just don't want him to regret it, and since he hates me, I know he would.

"Lay down." I demand.

"I do love you ya know." He says again, lying down and almost immediately falling asleep. Somehow, I doubt sleep will come for me tonight.

************************************************************* < p>God, the grand (e): Another chapter older, anot5her chapter wiser!

Gandalf: All grown up!

Greebo: I really wanna shout it out!

God: Breaking out into songs rules x.x

Gandalf: Oh yes they do my old friend.

God: No kidding! ^.^

Gandalf: Well, let's jump on in and swim with *koumori wolf*

God: Salutations my furry friend! No, don't die! Dieing= Bad, unless of course you happen to Hilary Duff, in which case dying is good ^.^! Anyways, thanks for reviewing chum o bucket!

Gandalf: Fiesta time with Rowan Girl!

God: Get your sombreros out! Thanks for the ice, my bruises are starting to clear up! Thankfully, we got all the rabid shadow monkeys onto a shadow monkey's sanctuary where they will be rehabilitated and sent back into nature! Isn't that good news? Well, hope you liked the chapter, and kudos for reviewing!

Gandalf: I've got a feelin, DemonandGoddess is feelin it too!

God: *waves* What's flickin chicken? So, I hope this chapter was to your liking ^.^ Thanks for reviewing fluffy!

Gandalf: So let's swing to the next step, and invite Sailor Inu Yasha to join!

God: Don't worry my friend, Bakura and Ryou will get there kiss… just not quite yet! Of course they used magic to get into the room… or else maybe Marik unscrewed the doorknob, he does creepy things like that! Well, thanks for reviewing kid!

Gandalf: No kidding!

Greebo: Have a great day anyone, and we'll love you to death if you review!

Gandalf: Not to death, cause then they'd die, and I'd cry!

God: 0_o; Well anyways, later days!