Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Hopes and Fears ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Standard Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. They belong to their respective owners. Please don't sue cuz you'll get no money from me.
 
Warning! This story contains shonen-ai/yaoi. If you do not like shonen-ai I suggest you click the back button and be gone. Just make it simple. You don't like yaoi then don't read it. Simple as that.
 
A/N: Well this is my first try at yu-gi-oh fan fiction. I just adore Jounouchi Katsuya. His character is so cool and carefree, not to mention that he's just plain sexy. I wanted to write a story about him and his life. Most fics I've read with him in it, have him getting abused by his drunken father. I really don't want to write his father that way because I don't think he is abusive or a drunk. I really want to get away from the norm when it comes to fan fics about Jounouchi-sama. So here is my story. I hope you like it. Oh yeah this is a Seto/Jou fic so all you haters be gone. Don't send me any flames because it'll do nothing but make me want to write more yaoi stuff.
 
“Speech”
 
`Thoughts'
 
“0*****0” Change of Scene/ Time lapse
 
Chapter 1
 
“Jounouchi-san that was an exceptional manuscript!” cried his editor. Jounouchi stared at him and then grinned sheepishly.
 
“Thanks Yukito-kun. I took me long enough to write it. I'm glad I'm finished with it so I can start on the other story I had in mind.” He sighed happily. His second novel was finally finished.
 
“I'm pretty sure this one will be another best seller Jounouchi-san. Where do you get these ideas from?” asked his editor as he stood up with the thick wad of papers in his hand.
 
“They just come to me out of no where. I really think I'm insane sometimes.” Jounouchi said as he stood up and pulled on his jacket. He picked up his car keys and his bag and walked over to the door. He held it open for Yukito, who walked out quickly, and then he excited his office himself. Yes, he Jounouchi Katsuya, former street punk and mutt, was a writer. He still remembered the expressions on his friends' faces when he told them that he wanted to become a writer. They had all been shocked. Anzu had looked exactly like a fish.
 
“Do you need a ride home Yukito-kun?” he asked as they walked out into the lobby and waited for the elevator.
 
“Oh I don't want to cause you any trouble Jounouchi-san. I can just take the train.”
 
“Nonsense, it's no trouble at all, besides you do live on the way to my apartment. And please I told you to call me Jou.” The elevator door opened and they stepped in. He really didn't like when people called him Jounouchi-san. That was his father, not him. Jou-kun had always sounded much better to him.
 
“Alright Jounouchi…kun. If you're sure it's no trouble.”
 
The elevator finally reached the ground floor and they stepped out into the parking lot. He was glad that they made the building so that you could just take an elevator down to the parking lot. He was far too lazy for his own good. He quickly walked over to his car, completely forgetting that Yukito was following him. He stared at it for a moment and then smiled happily. No scratches.
 
“You really love that car don't you?” Yukito said as he stood beside Jounouchi. The blond jumped at hearing his voice.
 
“Yes I do. It was the first real thing I ever bought for myself.” He clicked off the alarm and then opened the backdoor and threw in his bag. He was far too tired to give a crap. It was eleven at night. “Climb in.” he ordered Yukito, who was staring at him strangely. “What?”
 
“Oh nothing!” Yukito said as he got into the front passenger seat. He watched as Jounouchi climbed into the driver's seat.
 
“You'd better buckle up. I'm hazardous when I'm driving at night.” Jounouchi said as he started the car. The engine purred nicely. He smiled. “So why were you staring at me like that just now?”
 
“Well I was wondering about what you said. What did you mean that this car was the first real thing you bought for yourself?”
 
“I had other things to take care of” was all he said. He really wasn't in the mood to speak about his good for nothing Mother.
 
Uncomfortable silence reigned for the rest of the ride. Jounouchi couldn't stand silence. He turned on the radio. “So tell me Yukito-kun, do you think I need to fix anything in the story? I want the truth too, so no lying.”
 
“Well I wouldn't change anything in it. The plot and characters are so unique, that I wouldn't want to change anything about it. It makes the story what it is, near perfection.”
 
“Ah thank you, but how was editing it? I know I was just too lazy to check anything over myself.” He said as he changed the station on the radio. He finally found one playing some decent music.
 
“I wonder sometimes if you even need an editor. There was barely anything that needed to be fixed, just a few typos and incorrect spelling.” Yukito said with a happy smile. Jounouchi liked his smile. It reminded him of Yugi's smile and even his little sister's smile. He hadn't seen his friends in such a long time.
 
They stopped in front of a set of trendy apartments. They sat there in the car for a few seconds and then Yukito turned to him with that same warm smile. “Thanks a lot Jounouchi-kun. I'll see you tomorrow in work. Take care and thanks again for the ride home.”
 
“Alright and hurry up and get up to your apartment, I'm sure you're keeping Touya-san waiting for his little snow bunny.” He laughed when Yukito blushed. “I'm off Yukito-kun. See you tomorrow!” he waved one last time to Yukito and then drove off. He sighed. To bad Yukito already had a lover, he would have gladly asked him out for a drink if he wasn't attached.
 
When he got home he immediately unbuttoned his shirt and un-tucked it from his pants. He walked slowly over to his kitchen and immediately began to rummage through the fridge. Five minutes later he deduced that he had to stop by the grocery. He was lacking anything to eat. Walking back empty handed to his sofa; he plopped down and then switched the TV on. Five minutes later he switched it back off.
 
“There's always nothing good to look at, at this hour. Blasted shitty cable!” He got up off the sofa and headed for his bedroom. He practically ripped his clothes off. That's right; he liked to sleep in the nude. It was convenient to him too. He didn't have to bother to take off any clothes when he awoke in the morning. All he had to do was step into the shower. He settled into his comfy king sized bed, pulling the covers up over his lithe body. In no less than one minute he was asleep. He really needed the rest.
 
“0*****0”
 
Jounouchi woke up with a start. His face was flushed red and he was sweating. `It's that bloody dream again!' he thought to himself as he tried to control his rapidly beating heart. It had been four years since he had that dream. `I thought for sure that I had gotten over my feelings.' He looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table. It was only half nine in the morning. He wasn't needed in work until around one o'clock. He got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. He was in need of a cold shower.
 
He emerged ten minutes later smelling of soap and mint from his toothpaste. Wrapping the towel more securely around his hips, he began to look through his closet to find something to wear. Getting frustrated by the amount of long sleeved shirts he had, he pulled open a draw and searched through it for a t-shirt. He found one to his liking and threw it on the bed. All he had to do now was find a pair of jeans to wear. He decided on a pair that hugged his ass perfectly. He was so glad to be gay. He had an excuse for buying so much clothes. It was the only thing that gave away his sexuality. The clothes he wore. He had so many pairs of jeans that Shizuka teased him about him having more than her and Anzu combined. He agreed with that but Anzu didn't wear jeans, she only liked shorts. He realized that his childhood was partly to blame for his obsession with clothes. He barely had much clothes in his teenage years. He probably only had two pairs of jeans and like two jackets. His green one from Duelist Kingdom and the blue one he wore all throughout the whole ordeal with Dartz. Now he had an unimaginable amount of jeans and jackets. Well he had an unimaginable amount of every article of clothing there was for a man to wear. At least he didn't have to worry about his friends seeing him in the same outfit in the same week.
 
Pulling on his boxers, he pondered about the dream he had. It had been four years since he had that dream and all its after effects. It had been four years since he saw those haunting blue eyes. Maybe he should pay a visit to Yugi. It had been a while since he talked to his friend. Pulling on his hip hugging jeans, he smiled as he thought of how excited his friend would be to see him. He walked over to his dresser and picked up his deodorant. It was almost finished. Another thing he had to get from the grocery. He sprayed himself with some cologne (Aqua de Gio) and then he pulled on his t-shirt. He ran his fingers through his damp blond locks and messed his hair up a little. He definitely needed to get his hair trimmed. Slipping on his flip flops as Shizuka called them; he made his way out to the living room. Picking up his keys and his wallet, he stalked over to the coat rack and picked out his favorite caramel colored corduroy jacket and slipped it on. As he was about to exit his apartment, his cell phone rang and he quickly ran back to the living room and picked it up off the coffee table. He didn't why but he always forgot about his cell phone.
 
“Moshi moshi! Jounouchi speaking!” he cheerfully answered.
 
“Katsuya why haven't you called your father in a month?” his father's voice asked. He smiled as he stuck his wallet and keys into the pocket of his jacket.
 
“Sorry about that tou-san but I was really busy with finishing up the last of the novel.” He excited his apartment and locked the door. Walking down the hallway, he waved to one of his neighbors.
 
“Ah so you've finally finished the second one huh? That's good. So how about you pay your old man a visit?”
 
“Actually I was coming to Domino to get some breakfast. I'll pass by the apartment and pick you up. How about that?” he pushed the button for the elevator and waited for it to open. It soon opened and two women in their early twenties stepped out. They made sure to blow some kisses in his direction before they walked off smiling. He blushed as he stepped. He still hadn't gotten used to the whole people going crazy over him.
 
“That sounds like a plan. I'm glad that we can spend some time together. You better get here fast boy or else I'm ordering something really expensive for breakfast.” He laughed as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened to reveal a green haired boy around nineteen who was attached to another blond haired boy who looked like a foreigner. They smiled at him and he returned the smile, especially since they were so hot.
 
“Alright tou-san, I'll try my best to reach as fast as I can.”
 
“Alright son, I'll see you later. I've got to go. Ja ne!”
 
“Ja tou-san!” he hung up the phone and turned to find the green haired youth staring at him with a blush on his face.
 
“Um, can I have your autograph Jounouchi-san?” the green haired boy said and Jounouchi suddenly felt like pulling him into a hug and cuddling him. He had the cutest voice ever.
 
“Of course! No problem at all.” He smiled as he was handed a copy of his first novel and a pen. He opened the book and uncapped the pen. “What's your name?”
 
“Shun” was the soft reply. He signed the book and handed it back to the blushing boy. “Thank you so much Jounouchi-san. I just love your work. I hope the next book is coming soon.”
 
“Thank you. The second book should be coming out in two weeks. I hope you will read that one as well.” He usually didn't talk much to his fans but this one had made no attempt to grab at him as yet so he deemed him safe.
 
“Of course! I can't wait to buy it now.” The elevator stopped and they all got out. “Thank you so much!” Jounouchi waved to them and then walked off, not missing the boy's reaction when he opened the book and read what he had written. He smiled when the boy almost fainted. What did he write in the book? `Stay kawaii Shun-chan. Jounouchi Katsuya.' He walked past the doors and the guard who was smiling at him brightly. He blew a kiss at the female guard who swooned and waved back at him girlishly though she was in her mid-forties. He chuckled as he walked out onto the street. He definitely loved his life. Pulling out his car keys, he clicked the alarm off and then opened the car. He climbed in and dug around for his sunglasses in the glove compartment put them on and then he started the car and he was off. He fiddled with radio and he finally found a station that was playing a song to suit his current mood.
 
In twenty minutes he had reached Domino and was parking his car on the street by the apartments his father lived in. He was about to grab his cell phone to tell his father he had arrived but the door on the front passenger side opened and in climbed his father.
 
“You sped didn't you? You really are cheap Katsuya.” His father said as he buckled up his seat belt. Jounouchi's father, Jounouchi Seiji was a man in his early forties. He had met Katsuya's mother when he was a teenager and then had gotten her pregnant after a year of dating. They had a shotgun wedding and all had been well for the first ten years of their marriage even though both their families had disowned them. But things started to crumble and before he knew it, Seiji was getting a divorce from his wife who had told him that she didn't love him anymore and she was fed up of his lack of a job with good pay.
 
“I'm not cheap tou-san, you should know that from the amount of money I spend spoiling you rotten.” He grinned at his father who just laughed.
 
“But you're supposed to spoil me, I'm your father.” He looked at Jounouchi, glad that his son was doing so well. Glad that he was proving his mother wrong.
 
“So how are things with Midori-san? You two still dating right?” he said as he turned a corner rather quickly.
 
“Things are going great actually. That's what I've been wanting to talk to you about actually.” He looked at Jounouchi who had gripped the steering wheel tighter. The car came to an abrupt stop and he stared at his son in worry. He looked in the direction that Jounouchi was staring in and he understood. There was Mai and some person he had never seen before, standing holding hands looking all lovey dovey. He guessed that Jounouchi never fully got over Mai. “Katsuya?” he watched as Jounouchi's turned to look at him.
 
“Sorry bout that father. You were saying something?” he said as he pushed down at the gas pedal. They sped off and Seiji noticed that Mai had looked up at the car as they sped off, her eyes wide.
 
“We'll talk about it when we reach the café.” Seiji said as he turned to look out the window. He ran his fingers through his hair nervously, hoping that Jounouchi wouldn't get a coronary when he told him.
 
They reached the café which was famous for having the best coffee in Domino. Seiji watched as his son practically stomped into the café. He followed quietly hoping not to add more fuel to the fire. He took a seat across from Jounouchi and he followed his son's example and opened the menu. Two minutes later a waitress came over to them.
 
“Hello Good morning. Have you decided what you want to order? I suggest you try out the coffee cake, it's excellent.” The brown eyed waitress chirped. She smiled kindly down at them.
 
“Yes well have two coffees, two bacon and egg sandwiches and a slice of coffee cake and a slice of apple pie. Thank you.” Jounouchi said with a smile to the waitress. His father smiled at his son. Food had always managed to make him happy. “Now tou-san, tell me what it is that you said you had to tell me.” Jounouchi said with a smile as he took off his sunglasses and looked at his father.
 
“I've asked Midori to marry me. She accepted.” He looked at Jounouchi and he was surprised when a bright smile broke out on his face. It wasn't fake either. It reached his eyes.
 
“I'm happy for you tou-san. Midori is a lovely woman who is worthy of your love.” He reached across to hug his father glad that he was finally moving on. “So when's the wedding? I hope I am going to be the best man.”
 
“Of course you are. We haven't decided on a date as yet though.” The waitress came back with their orders and he watched as Katsuya started to eat his sandwich immediately. “You had no food in the house did you?” he chuckled when Katsuya blushed in embarrassment. “I want you to know that you can bring whoever you're dating at the time to the wedding.” He nodded his head when Jounouchi stared at him.
 
“Arigato tou-san. Hopefully he will be to your liking.” Jounouchi said and then he gulped down some coffee. “This coffee is so good compared to the crap I drink at work.” He suddenly looked down at his hands. “Did you tell her?” he asked quietly. Seiji looked out the window they sat by.
 
“No. She is no longer my concern. Shizuka will eventually tell her. Speaking of which, Midori wants to have you over for dinner Friday night. Probably to discuss the wedding with you and Shizuka.”
 
After the mention of his mother, Jounouchi noted the sour look on his father's face. “This is why I've given up on women. They always manage to fuck you up real good.” He watched as his father looked at him and chuckled.
 
“Midori is nothing like that woman. She has gone through the same thing as I have. And then there is no family to mess things up this time. We don't have to worry about upsetting our family and getting disowned. It's different this time around.”
 
“Yes that's true but I still don't think I'll be interested in women again. Not after what I've been through.” Jounouchi put a piece of coffee cake in his mouth and his father chuckled at the look of bliss on his face.
 
They stayed there for another half hour until the waitress looked ready to kick them out. They left the café and Jounouchi dropped his father off at work. It felt so good to not have to worry about things like finding the money to pay the rent and all that other stuff they used to have to worry about. It was nice to have things easy for a change. No more feeling embarrassed because he didn't enough money to buy ice-cream or to go to the arcade and play games. That was all over now. He was a man now, making his own money, no longer worrying his father with all the little things he wanted. It felt so nice to know that he could take care of everyone he loved if he had to.
 
He pulled up to the very familiar game shop. He smiled as he got out of the car, sunglasses on and hair blowing in the wind. He opened the door and he heard the familiar jingle of the bell above the door. He spotted Yugi bent over unpacking a box full of games. He pretended as though he were a customer and walked around the store looking at the different games on the shelves. It was too bad he put away his dueling deck four years ago; he would have been going crazy with trying to improve his deck.
 
“Do you need some help?” asked a quiet voice behind him. He smiled as he spun around.
 
“Yes actually I'll like some help.” He cleared his throat as Yugi looked up at him. He saw Yugi looking at him curiously and then a huge smile broke out on his cute little face.
 
“Jounouchi-kun!” Yugi immediately attached himself to Jounouchi, hugging him tightly. Jounouchi was glad that Yugi had grown taller and now reached his shoulders. He returned the embrace and chuckled when Yugi seemed to be trying to tell him something but his face was buried in his chest. He pulled away and allowed Yugi to speak.
 
“Jounouchi-kun, I'm so glad to see you. It's been like a year right? I've missed you. You should visit more often” Yugi chirped as he pulled Jounouchi towards the back of the store, into the house. “Grandpa! Jounouchi's come to visit!” Yugi yelled at the top of his lungs. A few minutes later Solomon Moto appeared in the room. He stared at Jounouchi and then broke out in a grin. He walked over to him and then gave him a hard slap on the arm.
 
“How are doing Jounouchi? I see you've got the ladies swooning with those novels of yours!” he grinned at Jounouchi who just rubbed his sore arm.
 
“Yeah Jou! When is your next novel coming out? I can't wait to read it!” Yugi asked happily. Jounouchi was glad that Yugi hadn't changed at all. “Anzu told me that you're quite popular over there in America.”
 
“I've already finished writing it. It just has to be edited one last time and then it's off to get printed. You should get your copies in two weeks time.” He grinned down at Yugi who was smiling excitedly back at him. “So where's Yami?”
 
“He's in Kyoto taking care of some business there. He'll be back in two days.” The door bell jingled and Solomon went off to attend to the customer.
 
“I bet you're missing him a lot aren't you? I can see it in your eyes.” he watched on amused as Yugi's face turned red. “So how are things between you two? Just fine I take it?”
 
“Yeah we're good but what I want to know mister is how are you going? You find someone as yet to share that humongous apartment with?”
 
“Nah. I've seen a lot of cuties but they're all attached to someone.” He looked down at Yugi with a small smile. “Besides I'm not looking for someone at the moment.” He stared down at the ground for a moment before continuing in a soft voice. “I saw Mai today with Varon.” Yugi flinched. Jounouchi may have been gay now but he used to love Mai at one point. “They look happy.” Uncomfortable silence reigned for a few minutes and the Jounouchi spoke up again. “I had that dream again.”
 
“That dream?” Yugi asked surprised. “It's been so long since you've had that dream.” He looked at Jounouchi whose cheeks were tinted red. He smiled wickedly. “I'm guessing you woke up panting and hard right?” He chuckled when Jounouchi's blush deepened.
 
“Yes but this time the dream was more vivid Yugi, I swear it was really happening.” He explained as he tried to control his breathing. A picture of the certain individual who was featured along side him in the dream flashed in his mind and he tried not to shudder. `Those haunting blue eyes, I can't get them out of my head.'
 
“You're thinking about him again aren't you? I don't know why you haven't told him, you could be reenacting that dream right now.” Yugi chuckled when Jounouchi turned wide amber eyes on him.
 
“You're such a hentai Yugi. You're even worst than Bakura.” He stared down at his hands and then looked at Yugi nervously. “So have you spoken to him recently?”
 
“I've spoken to Mokuba. He told me that Kaiba is alright. He's developing some new game or the other. You know him, probably something really cool.” Yugi looked at Jounouchi and smirked. “And he's single, just had a nasty breakup with some Mitsubishi guy.”
 
“That's good to hear. I never thought that he would even have a lover. He's so cold.” Jounouchi couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. Kaiba only stuck with people of his status. Even though he had made a lot of money from his writing, Kaiba still knew him from when he was dirt poor. But if Kaiba only wanted him because he had money then he didn't want to be with him anyway.
 
“He's quite surprising. He's not as cold as he used to be. Of course he still refuses to talk to Anzu but he talks to me a little if ever we meet somewhere.”
 
`Yeah but I bet he still thinks I'm a mutt.' He thought to himself bitterly. Kaiba had respect for Yugi so it was easier for him to speak with Yugi but Kaiba didn't respect him at all. He always thought he was a mutt, bonkotsu, a third rate duelist. Seto Kaiba only liked the best things and he wasn't the best at anything. “Say Yugi, how about I treat you to lunch huh?” He needed to get his mind off of such negative things. “I'll take you to that really fancy restaurant that just opened a few blocks down.”
 
“Sure I'd love to go. We can discuss the party I'm planning on having too.”
 
After telling Grandpa that he would be back soon, they made off and went to the restaurant. Luckily the lady who had been checking to see if they had reservations was a big fan of Jounouchi's work and so a signed book, a photograph and one kiss on the cheek later, they were inside sitting at one of the best tables.
 
“Wow Jounouchi-kun, I didn't know you had that kind of power.” Yugi said as he looked around at all the fancy looking stuff. “I suddenly feel underdressed for the occasion.”
 
“You're talking. I'm the one in jeans, a t-shirt and some sandals.” Jounouchi laughed as Yugi giggled at his statement. A waitress came over to them looking extremely flustered. She was fidgeting as she gave them the menus.
 
“Y-you should try the special t-t-t-today. It is q-quite d-d-delicious.” She stuttered as she looked at Jounouchi. He smiled sweetly at her. He asked Yugi what he wanted to order and then turned back with that gorgeous smile of his.
 
“We'll have one special and a salad please. Thank you.” He watched as she reached for the menus with shaking hands. He lightly held her hand. “You shouldn't be so nervous dear. There's nothing to be nervous about.” He winked at her and she looked ready to faint. She nodded at him and then took off with the menus in her hands to get their orders.
 
“My my Jounouchi-kun, you're certainly a charmer.” Yugi said as he looked at Jounouchi with a grin on his face.
 
“The only thing the mutt can charm is a stick!” said a deep voice from behind Yugi. Jounouchi just narrowed his eyes.
 
“Kaiba-san, it's nice to see you!” Yugi said brightly at Kaiba but he realized that Kaiba was busy staring at Jounouchi.
 
“Whatever Yugi. I'm surprised they let dogs in here and I thought that this was a classy restaurant.” Jounouchi simply ignored him. “So the puppy thinks he can ignore his master huh? I'll have to teach you otherwise.”
 
“It's such a pity that you're still so immature Kaiba. Calling people names? Really, that's for grade school kids. Why don't you take your grade school behavior somewhere else where it is more likely to be appreciated” Yugi stared at Jounouchi in shock. He had never seen Jounouchi act so cold towards someone. He guessed it was because he was tired of being called names.
 
Kaiba too was in shock. `Did he just say that to me? Where did the fiery Jounouchi who would be trying to rip his head off now go?' He quickly covered up his shock with a sneer. “Don't think for one minute that I'll…”
 
“Excuse me Yugi I'm going to the washroom.” With that said, Jounouchi stood and then walked off to find the washroom. Kaiba looked after him in shock. He looked down at Yugi when he heard him laughing softly.
 
“You've really managed to piss him off Kaiba. I don't think I've ever seen him that angry before.” He continued to chuckle.
 
Kaiba just grunted and then walked off to find his table, which was across from Yugi and Jounouchi's table. `Jounouchi really has changed.' He thought to himself. He watched from his table as Jounouchi returned to the table. `He's still as gorgeous as ever.' He thought as he watched Jounouchi talk to Yugi. He guessed that Jounouchi still disliked him, judging from that cold and sharp reply he just received. He had heard from Mokuba that Jounouchi was still single and seeing him just now, he had hoped that he could at least try to win his favor. He admitted that he did start off wrong. `Next time we meet I'll try to act more…nice towards him, since it seems that teasing doesn't work anymore.' He continued to stare at Jounouchi who had a sour expression on his face. `Even when he scowls he looks cute.'
 
“I can't believe that asshole! After four years that is all he can say to me? Not as cold as he used to be my foot.” Jounouchi ranted as he stuck a fork in his salad.
 
“Jounouchi-kun calm down. He just said that so he can rile you up. You know him.” Yugi comforted.
 
“Yeah well he riled me up alright. I feel like ripping his head off.” Jounouchi stabbed a slice of tomato in his salad with his fork and brought it up to his mouth.
 
“You really haven't changed at all Jounouchi-kun.” Yugi said as he looked at Jounouchi mutilate his salad before eating.
 
You haven't change at all.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
I know that was probably a horrible place to end the chapter but I didn't want to make it too long. I really hoped you all liked it. It was inspired by a little bit of many things especially Gravitation. Don't worry I'm not going to have Jounouchi turn all cold like Yuki. He'll just be himself. I hope I didn't make Kaiba too OOC. Jounouchi is about twenty-one in this story and Kaiba is like twenty-two. I couldn't think of whom to make Jounouchi's editor so I just used Yukito from Card Captor Sakura. He seems like the type who would be an editor, don't you think? And I couldn't resist so I put in Shun and Hyoga from Saint Seiya in there too. I can't guarantee that I'll update soon because I have three other stories to update and I am kind of suffering from writer's block. If I got anything wrong please tell me but tell me nicely because I don't take criticism very well.
 
Now go review!!! It'll make me so happy and then I'll update faster!!