Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How'd it Get to This? ❯ Deja vu'd Truth or Dare...or is it? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurayami24: Um…yeah. Next chapter! n.n
 
Kurai: Uh…yeah. What she said. n.n;;
 
Kurayami24: We're really lame today…n.n;;
 
Kurai: n.n;; Yup… Anyway, Kura doesn't own YGO or any of the characters!
 
“blah” = Yami talking mentally
blah” = Yugi talking to Yami
“blah” = Malik talking to Marik
“blah” = Marik talking mentally
“blah” = Ryou talking to Bakura
“Blah” = Bakura talking mentally
`blah' = thinking
 
Chapter 9: Déjà vu'd Truth or Dare…or is it?
 
“Okay! I'll go first!” Mai announced a few minutes later after everybody got comfortable for the game; that included Bakura, Marik, and Yami waiting for their turns to be called while Ryou, Malik, and Yugi were in control of the bodies. “Hm…who to pick….ah! You…Yugi!”
 
“Um….truth?” Yugi said weakly. “I don't like this game Yami.” Yugi whined pathetically.
 
“Why not? From what Mai explained, it seems pretty amusing.” Yami told him, smiling slightly.
 
”That's only because you've never played.” Yugi grumbled as he waited for what Mai wanted from him.
 
“Hm…truth eh? Going easy, darn.” Mai mock-grumbled. “Ahh! Okay, how about you tell us who the most annoying person is in this room to you.”
 
`Ho boy…here we go…' Yugi thought glumly. “I think that Malik is probably the most annoying.”
 
“You WHAT?!” Malik screamed at him. “Why me?!”
 
“Malik! You already broke a rule on the first T or D!” Mai said as she whacked the back of Malik's head. “You're not supposed to complain about the people's truths or dares!”
 
“Soooorry!” Malik said as he got up and sat on Mai's couch. `Damn, she's mean.'
 
“You can say that again.” Marik laughed.
 
“Hm…my turn!” Yugi clapped. “I chose…Mokuba!”
 
“Dare! I say dare!” Mokuba said enthusiastically.
 
“Okay then, I dare you to tell us one of your brother's secrets!” Yugi flinched when he received an extremely heated glare that was thrown in his direction.
 
“Hm…which one to tell…” Mokuba said as he went deep into thought for a few seconds. “Ah ha! Well, there was this one time that we were at California visiting one of our sponsors when big brother dropped something out of his pocket. So naturally he bent down to pick it up. But at that exact moment our sponsor, Ms. Wexler, stopped directly behind him about to ask what he was doing bending down. It was so funny when she found herself in an extremely unwanted position with him.”
 
“Mokuba…” An extremely red faced Kaiba growled at him while everyone just laughed. “You didn't have to tell them THAT one.”
 
“But it was the only one that I could think of at the time!” Mokuba said sweetly. “Anyway, I chose Ishizu!”
 
“I shall chose truth.” Ishizu said as she smiled slightly at the young boy.
 
“Okay then, is it true that you like big brother?” Mokuba almost laughed at the surprised expressions on everybody's faces. “What? It was just a simple question, that's all!”
 
`C'mon sister! I wanna know if it's true too!” Malik whined while laughing.
 
“Well…it is-“
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxX
 
Kurayami24: Ahh! Good `ole cliffy! :)
 
Kurai: You are such an evil bastard….-_-;;
 
Kurayami24: I know I am! So…what do you think Ishizu'll say? Yes? or no?
 
Kurai: Please read and review and tell what you think! :)