Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How to loose a CEO in 10 days ❯ How It All Began ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

How To Loose A CEO In 10 Days

Chapter 1

How It All Began

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or any of it's characters… and I do not own how to loose a guy in 10 days. But I was just lying in bed and this story popped into my mind and I just had to write it ^_^ enjoy.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

~~~~ At Real People Magazine (school mag) ~~~~~~

Tea sat there watching as people scurried around the room trying to get the latest edition finished by the due date. She was sick and tired of her pleas to write what really mattered in the world going unanswered, and she was stuck writing about things like 'how to make your shoes match your outfit'. Granted she enjoyed working on the feminine side of the magazine, while others preferred the more masculine side of it. She just for once wanted to use her 'how to' column to write about what really matters, like 'how to cure world hunger in the Middle East'. She was staring out into space what she was tapped on the shoulder.

"Tea… it's time for the meeting." Chelsea, one of her fellow columnists told her as she walked to the main office.

"Oh great" she mumbled, "another exciting meeting." She said bouncing around with fake enthusiasm.

As she entered the room her fellow workers greeted her as always, but one of her friends seemed a bit on the upset side. She walked over and talked to her friend to find out what was troubling her.

"Mandy, what's wrong?" Tea asked, placing a comforting arm around her friends shoulder.

"It's… Mitch, he broke up with me… he said I was to clingy." Mandy said as she began to cry once more.

"Oh… it's ok sweetie, it'll all be ok. What do you mean by he though you were to clingy?" Tea asked, wanting to get to the bottom of this, but what Tea didn't know was that the editor of the mag, and her boss, was standing behind them listening to every word.

"Well… he thinks that when I call him every day, and come over all the time that I'm clingy. And he thinks that because I rearranged his apartment and sprayed his pillow with perfume that I'm to controlling." She said turning to Tea.

"Well… the rearranging of the apartment and the pillow spraying would be a bit much but the calling and visiting wasn't to bad…how many times did you?" Tea asked looking at her friend quizzically.

"18 times." She said under her breath.

"Ok people it's time for the meeting." Came the loud and clear voice of their boss Eleina.

"Is everyone here?" asked her right hand lanky Serena, everyone said yes to show that they were there and the meeting started.

"Ok who's doing the story on the soccer team?" Asked Eleina, and immediately Serena's hand shot up, she was known as the biggest flirt in the whole school. The list of stories went on and the meeting was coming to an end.

"Oh and by the way Mandy, that little story you told Tea… that's going in the magazine, that is a juicy little piece of gossip that just has to be shared, who wants to do it?" Eleina asked, and yet again Serena's hand shot up, but for a completely different reason. Serena enjoyed tormenting others, and if she got the chance she'd pounce on it. Mandy froze and looked on in horror as a grin spread across Serena's face.

"I'll do it!" Tea said raising her hand, Mandy turned to Tea with a look of pure shock and betrayal on her face. "But it's going to be a little different.. I'm going to keep names out of it and I'm going to make it sort of like a 'how to' dating the wrong way." Tea said turning to Mandy to see her facial features soften and to see her mouth 'thank you'.

"Like a what not to do." Eleina said, she smiled as she began to like the idea.

"I mean, I could find some poor guy from the school, bait the hook, real him in and make all of the classic mistakes most girls make with boyfriends which drive them away." Tea said glad that her friend was saved.

"I like it, and you can call it 'how to loose a guy in 10 days'." Eleina was so thrilled that she sent everyone home early that day and she told Tea that she had 10 days to complete the column.

"Phew… I'm glad that nightmare is over!" Tea giggled as they walked along the street, she and Mandy were on their way to the mall for some games and fun after the long day they just had.

"Thank you so much for covering me in there, I owe you one!" Mandy said playfully shoving Tea.

"Well in that case, it's your shout for lunch." She said as she ran off laughing into the mall.

"Why you little…!" Mandy laughed as she chased after Tea into the arcade, the got their food and sat down to eat, little did they know what was going to happen just 9 tables over.

~~~~~ Over At The Kaiba Brothers Table ~~~~~

Seto sat, bored out of his mind, he had nothing to do because Mokuba had made him leave his laptop at home. He looked over at Mokuba as he happily munched on some chilly fries and he cringed, Seto never knew how Mokuba could eat that stuff.

"Hey big bro, do you have a girlfriend?" Mokuba asked. The question took Seto by Surprise and he spat out the milkshake he had just taken a sip of. Seto just stared at Mokuba as if he was crazy, but little did Seto know that Mokuba had seen Tea sitting at a table 9 tables away.

"Are you insane Mokuba… you know if I had one I would tell you! Now have I told you I have a girlfriend?" Seto asked, the shock of Mokuba's question wearing off.

"Yes, big bro I know you would," he said with a smile, "I was just thinking… it would be pretty hard fro you to get one seeing as though you're always busy and so cold to other people. I mean… it's not like any girl would fall in LOVE with you or anything" Mokuba said.

Seto snorted, "I can have any girl I wanted." He retorted, little did Seto know that he had just fell into his brothers' trap.

"Would you like to make a little wager on that big brother?" Mokuba asked with a sly grin.

Seto cocked a brow, "Like what?" he asked intrigued by his brothers' suggestion.

"Well Seto, what I mean is… why don't we make a little bet, if you win and you can make any girl I choose fall in love with you, I won't ask for anything from you for a month." Mokuba said knowing that IF Seto did win, it wouldn't be much of a loss.

"And what if you win?" Seto asked getting more and more interested in this proposition.

Mokuba grinned "Well… if win, I get to run Kaiba corp. for one week!" Mokuba said leaning back in his chair.

Seto nearly gagged on his drink, "You want to WHAT! How can you run Kaiba Corp?"

"Quite easily Seto, I mean come on I've watched you do it for years!" Mokuba said pouting at his brother.

"Ok you've got yourself a deal little brother!" Seto said, being his usual over confident self, he reached over the table and shook Mokuba's hand.

"Oh and I think I should mention that you only have 10 days to do it." Mokuba said smirking at Seto.

"Fine, now choose who the lucky lady is going to be." Seto said confidently

"Well she's sitting behind you about 9 tables across." Mokuba said trying not to laugh. Seto turned in his seat and looked behind him, his smirk firmly in place, that is until he saw who was sitting 9 tables behind him.

His face drained of all blood and his jaw dropped and the only word that could come out of his mouth was, "Gardner!!!!"

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I know I'm evil, I was lying in bed when this story came to me, I'd watched the movie 2 days before and I just had to write this down peoples. I hope you all like it cause I didn't finish writing it till 2:46 in the morning ^_^'.

Anywho I know I have a lot of other fic's to complete, but just bear with me please ^_^.

I hope you like and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Till then peoplez… Toodles

Love Asuka_2004